GATE Score Card 2020, Important Dates – Get Score Card Here
GATE 2020 Score Card will be available from 20th March 2020 to 31st May 2020. GATE exam is organized by the IITs on rotation basis. For the session 2020, it is conducted by IIT, Delhi. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is conducted for those candidates who are seeking admission in the ME/M.Tech & other programmes. Through GATE exam, students can get admission in various IITs, NITs & other Institutions. Here, we have given the detailed information about GATE 2020 Score Card.
GATE Score Card 2020
After the GATE 2020 result declaration, successful candidates will be able to download their GATE score card 2020. The score card will be available from 20th March 2020 to 31st May 2020. If any candidates needed the soft copy of their score card after 31st May 2020 and till 31st December 2020, they have to submit the fee of Rs. 500 to get the scorecard.
GATE score helps the candidates to get admission into M.Tech/ME & other programmes in various Institutions. Candidates can also use GATE score card for PSUs recruitment. The score card is not provided through offline mode. The score card is valid for three years. Candidates must secure the printout of the score card for further admission process.
Details Mentioned in the GATE Score Card
Below we have listed the details printed on the GATE 2020 score card:
- Name of Candidate
- Registration Number
- Paper attempted by the candidate
- Marks Secured (out of 1000)
- Total Marks Obtained (out of 100 – raw score)
- Validity of Score Card
- All India Rank (AIR) in GATE exam
- Qualifying Marks for General, OBC (NL) & SC/ST/PwD categories
- Total number of candidates appear in the exam
How to download the Score Card
Candidates can go through the following procedure to download the GATE score card:
- Visit to the official website link. (link will be given above)
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Enter all the required details such as Enrollment ID/Email Address, Password & Security Code (Captcha).
- After filling the details, click on the “submit” button.
- The score card will be displayed on the screen.
- Save the score card and take printout of it.
- Candidate must secure the printout of the GATE score card for further use.
Calculation of GATE Score
Candidates can calculate GATE score by using this formula:
GATE Score=Sq + (St–Sq) (M–Mq) / (M¯t–Mq)
In the above formula:
M=marks secured by the candidate (It is actual marks for single session papers and normalized marks for multi-session papers)
Mq=qualifying marks for general category candidate in the paper.
M¯t=Average marks of the top 0.1% or top 10 (whichever is larger) of the candidates who appeared in the paper (in case of multi-session papers including all sessions)
Sq=350, score assigned to Mq
St=900, score assigned to M¯t
If you have any other queries regarding GATE Score Card 2020, you can ask us by commenting below.