GMAT 2021: Application Form (Released), Exam Dates, Pattern, Syllabus
GMAT 2021 Application Form has been released. Examination will offer admission into MBA courses in India & Foreign countries. Graduation Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) is organized multiple times in a year. The examination is organized by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). Through this exam, candidates are allowed to take exam more than 5 times in a particular year with each test being 16 days apart. It is a national level examination which will be conducted across 600 centers in 114 countries around the world. Here we are providing details regarding application form, its fee, eligibility criteria, and much more regarding GMAT 2021.
GMAT 2021 Notifications – Registration Started
GMAT 2021 Registration has been started for online exam. Check here for registration details.
GMAT 2021 Dates
GMAT 2021 examination is organized multiple times in a year. There are no specify dates for the examination. Candidates must choose exam dates at the time of registration as per their choice. The registration for the exam will be made available through the year.
GMAT 2021 Application form
Candidates must go through following details regarding GMAT Application Form:
- GMAT 2021 Application Form will be made available throughout the year.
- Candidates can apply for the examination via online mode.
- Candidates have to choose the examination schedule on the basis of exam dates.
- While filling application form, candidates have to enter their name, email ID, & password for registration.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the asked & required details correctly & completely. Incomplete or incorrect application form will lead to rejection.
- At last, candidates must take printout of filled in application form for further use.
- GMAT 2021 Application Fee can be submitted via online mode as well as offline mode.
- The online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- For offline mode, cashier checks or money checks method will be used.
- Candidates have to submit US $ 250 (Rs. 17027.50) in India as application fee.
GMAT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check following GMAT 2021 Eligibility norms before applying for the examination:
- Qualification: He/ She must qualify bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or University to be eligible for the examination.
- Number of attempts: Candidates will be able to appear for more than 5 times in one year to be eligible for the examination.
- Age Limit: Candidates must be atleast 18 years old to be eligible to apply for GMAT 2021.
- In case, candidate will score 800, he/ she must wait 5 years to take examination again.
GMAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through following details regarding GMAT Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: GMAT 2021 examination will be conducted via online mode.
- Time Duration: Section 1 will comprise of 2 hours 45 minutes & section 2 will be comprised of 3 hours 7 minutes.
- Questions Type: Question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
NOTE: Section 1 will be held before 20th May & section 2 will be after May 20th 2021.
- Section 1: It is fixed as Quantitative, Verbal & Integrated Reasoning.
- Section 2: Candidates will have to choose any from 3 option:
- AWA, Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative Verbal
- Verbal, Quantitative, Integrated Reasoning, AWA
- Quantitative, Verbal, Integrated Reasoning, AWA
The exam pattern of GMAT 2021 will be as explained below:
|Sections||Number of Questions||Time (minutes)||Score Range|
|Analytical writing Assessment (AWA)||1||30||0 to 6 (in 0.5 increment)|
|Integrated Reasoning||12||30||1 to 8 (in 1 point increment)|
|Quantitative Reasoning||31||62||6 to 51 (in 1 point increment)|
|Verbal Reasoning||36||65||6 to 51 (in 1 point increment)|
GMAT 2021 Syllabus
GMAT 2021 Syllabus will be divided in 4 sections. 4 sections include analytical writing assessment, quantitative reasoning, verbal reasoning, and integrated reasoning.
In second section, integrated reasoning will include questions like graphic, interpretations, two-part analysis, table analysis, multi-source reasoning etc. Third section will be quantitative section. Last section includes verbal section. It will consist of topics as reading comprehension & critical reasoning.
Candidates must prepare some questions from verbal ability as nouns, adjectives, modifier, adjectives, and much more.
Here we are providing some tips & tricks for GMAT examination:
- Go through complete syllabus & exam pattern.
- Make proper time table & strictly follow it.
- Solve previous year questions.
- Solve mock test & other question paper.
- Take healthy & nutritious food.
GMAT Exam Centers
GMAT 2021 Exam will be organized in various cities as Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Dehradun, Guwahati, Patna, Kolkata, Ranchi, Mysore, Mohali, Noida, Chennai, Bhubaneshwar, Trivandrum, Indore, Pune, Coimbatore, Nagpur, Patiala, Cochin, Tiruchillapalli, and Vellore.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
GMAT 2021 Admit Card
GMAT 2021 Confirmation Letter will include details such as candidate’s name, date & time, exam center, etc. All the important details will be mention in the confirmation letter. The exam conducting authority will not send any GMAT 2021 admit card to the candidates.
Confirmation letter will be uploaded on website. Candidates must carry confirmation letter with one valid ID proof at the examination center. Candidates are advised to download it via online mode & must take printout of the confirmation letter.
GMAT 2021 Result
GMAT Result will be made available via online mode. It will get released after few weeks of the examination. The authority will not send score card/ result via offline mode as post or courier.
Candidates will be able to check score card by entering their login credentials as mail ID & password to the exam conducting authority. Result will contain all the details like last 5 years score report & assessment scores.
GMAT 2021 Admission
GMAT Admission procedure will be different for different institutions. It will get start after the result declaration. Admission will be given to candidates on the basis of candidate’s scores.
The final admission selection will be based on various factors like statement of purpose, application form or final interview rounds. The scores will be sent to the universities/ b-school selected by universities.
If you have any other queries regarding GMAT 2021, you can ask us by leaving your comment in the comment box below.