GMAT 2022 Registration (Started), Application Form – Apply Here
GMAT 2022 Additional Registration Form has been started from 3rd January 2022. Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is international level entrance examination conducted by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). The exam will be conducted for the candidates seeking admission in various specialization of MBA Pr0grammes at various participating institution across the globe. Here in this article, we will provide the complete details with latest updates on GMAT Application Form 2022.
GMAT 2022 Registration Form-
GMAT 2023 Application Form will be available through online mode throughout the year. Check more details about GMAT 2023 Registration here.
GMAT 2022 Additional Registration has been started from 3rd January 2022. Click here to apply.
Note: Exam slots are limited & on first-come-first-serve basis only.
Following are the complete detailed information with some key instructions on GMAT 2022 Registration Form:
- GMAT Application Form can only be submitted through online mode.
- The additional registration process has been started from 3rd January 2022.
- The GMAT Application Form has been released specifically for eligible candidates, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying.
- GMAT Application Form has been released multiple time in a year.
- Candidates are advised to fill GMAT application form with utmost caution, as no correction facility will be provided by the authority later on.
- The details filled by candidates in application form must have valid documentation proof, as any failure or incomplete details could cause rejection of GMAT application form.
- Details like Email Id and Phone Number registered by candidates in GMAT application form must be personal and correct, as all the communication will be done through them.
- Applicants are advised to keep the printout of filled GMAT Application Form and Fee Receipt for future reference.
- GMAT 2022 Application fee can only be payable through online mode.
- Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of GMAT Application Form Fee.
- The Application form fee for every candidates is non-refundable at any circumstance.
- GMAT Application Fee for every candidate ise USD 250 (Approx. Rs. 18500/-).
GMAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Below are the complete eligibility norms for GMAT 2022 Examination:
- Qualification: Candidates applying for MBA program through GMAT 2022 must have a Bachelor’s or higher degree in required discipline from any recognized institution.
- Age limit: Applying candidates must be at least 18 years old as on prescribed date to be eligible for examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing for final semester examination in 2022 can also apply for GMAT 2022.
GMAT 2022 Application Dates
There aren’t any specific admission dates for GMAT 2022 Examination as application form will remain opened throughout the year. Candidates can fill Application Form according to their convenience as examination will be conducted multiple times in a year.
How To Apply For GMAT 2022
Below are the complete step by step process for filling GMAT Online Application form 2022:
- Visit the website of GMAT 2022. (link is available above).
- Now click on the new candidate registration link for GMAT and fill the registration form with all required details including basic personal details, Email ID and Password.
- Now login into GMAT 2022 Application Form.
- After login into the application form Enter you Date of birth, Gender, Citizenship, and Native language then click on “Next”.
- Now read the instruction carefully and tick some details according to your convenience and then click on “Next” button to proceed.
- Now fill your educational details as required in application Form and the click on “Next” button.
- Now enter you work experience and then click “next” to submit.
- Enter the given details like when you want start your plan?, which country you want study for? etc.. and click on “Next” button.
- Now verify your Application form and edit the details if you want and click on “Save Profile”.
- Now schedule your exam and select examination centre near you and click on “Next” button.
- Select the examination date according to your convenience and click on “Next” button to proceed.
- The details filled by candidates in GMAT application form must be authentic and details in their high school marksheet will be considered as authentic.
- Now candidates needs to pay application fee and for that candidates will get 15 minutes.
- Add the items available in screen according to your convenience and click on “Complete Order” and click on “Accept”.
- Now select you payment type and then click on “next” button.
- Now fill the required details for transaction and click on “Submit Payment” to complete transaction.
- Once transaction will be successful take the printout of filled GMAT Application Form and fee receipt for future reference.
Leave the comments down below for further information or any query regarding GMAT 2022 Registration Form.
Can i ablento use ipad instead of laptop for online exam of gmat
No, you must take your exam on desktop or laptop computer. All tablets & mobile devices are strictly forbidden.