GMAT Registration 2019, Application Form – Register Here
Latest Applications Open 2019:
GMAT 2019 Registration has been started. Candidates can register for GMAT throughout the year. It is an examination which is conducted for admissions into MBA. GMAC is the conducting authority of the examination which is a international level exam. The candidates those are interested have to first register on the respective website. Candidates those are not satisfied with their results can also opt for retest within 16 days of the test being conducted. This article is regarding the GMAT application form 2019 and provides all the necessary details.
GMAT Registration 2019 – Started
GMAT 2019 Registration has been started. Click here to register.
Before doing registration for the GMAT 2019, candidates must go through the details given in this section.
- Candidates can register and fill the application form through online mode only.
- GMAT registration 2019 is continued throughout the year.
- Candidates can apply as per their preference any time.
- After the registration, candidates have to schedule their exam on the basis of availability of exam dates.
- Candidates can appear five times in one year.
- Candidates are instructed to must take the printout of the registration form for getting admission in various institutions.
Candidates have to submit the US $250 which is Rs. 17027.50 in India. The fee can be submitted through Visa Card/Master Card/American Express/JCB cards.
Candidates can also pay the fee through Cashier’s Checks/Money Orders/Personal Checks.
The registration & other fees for GMAT exam is given below:
|GMAT Product or Service||Fee|
|Reschedule exam appointment|
|More than seven days before appointment||US$60|
|Within seven days of appointment||US$250|
|Cancel exam appointment*|
|More than seven days before appointment||US$80 refund|
|Within seven days of appointment||No refund|
|Additional Score Report||US$35 each|
|Enhanced Score Report||US$30|
|Cancel score (online after you leave the test center)||US$25|
|AWA Essay Rescoring||US$45|
Check the eligibility required to appear in GMAT 2019 exam.
- Candidates should have bachelor degree in any stream from any recognized institution or university.
- The candidates can appear for the GMAT exam for a maximum of 5 times in an academic year.
- 16 days is the minimum waiting period between two consecutive exams that a candidate can appear for.
- If a candidate scores a perfect 800 points in the GMAT exam then he need to wait for 5 years to write the test again.
GMAT Application Dates
GMAT exams are conducted throughout the year hence there is no specific date for GMAT 2019 exam.
The candidates mostly take the test by their convenience but it is advisable that they check the deadline of the management programs they wish to get enrolled.
The dates for MBA programs may vary from institution to institution.
How to Apply for GMAT 2019
Given below is the process through which a candidate can apply for GMAT 2019.
The candidate needs to visit the official website and create an account for GMAT 2019 exam.
Click on “The GMAT exam” tab in the dropdown menu.
In this process candidates will need to provide their Name, Email Address and a Password.
Scheduling the GMAT Exam:
After creating the web account, the candidates are required to schedule their GMAT test dates.
The same account is to be used to cancel or reschedule the exam or venue.
Selection of Exam Dates:
Candidates registered for GMAT 2019 will have the option to choose up to three exam centers. Once the test center gets selected by the candidate, the tests dates and the exam center will display o screen.
Clicking the preferred date shows its availability as well as the available session slot to select.
Confirmation of Exam Details:
In this section, the candidate will be able to check the details that have been selected by him/her at the time of registration. If any mistake found, they will be able to rectify it.
GMAT Fee Payment:
In this step, the candidates need to make a payment for the GMAT 2019 application form. It can be done through:
- Credit card: Visa or Master card only.
- Debit card: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or JCB only.
If you have any other queries about GMAT Registration 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.