GPAT 2021 Registration, Application Form – Apply Here for GPAT
GPAT 2021 Registration process will get start from first week of November 2020. Through Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT), candidates will get admission into M.Pharm programmes. It is a national level entrance exam which is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). Through GPAT exam admission will be offered to candidates in Government & Top private Institute of Pharmacy. Here we are providing details such as application form, its fee, eligibility criteria and all other details regarding GPAT Registration 2021.
GPAT 2021 Registration
Here we are providing complete details regarding GPAT Registration:
- GPAT 2021 application form will be made available via online mode.
- Candidates will be able to register from first week of November 2020.
- The last date to fill the application form will be second week of December 2020.
- At the time of registration, candidates must not forget to upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates must also provide valid/ working mail ID & phone number in the application form for future use.
- More than one application form will lead to rejection so candidates are advised to fill only one application form.
- Authority will not provide any correction facility to rectify mistakes (if any) done in the application form so candidates are advised to fill the form with utmost care.
- Incomplete application form will lead to rejection so candidates must fill the form carefully.
- Once registration process will be completed candidates must take printout of filled in application form for future use.
Documents/ Details required while filling GPAT application form:
- Qualification certificate
- Valid email ID & phone number
- Multiple scanned image of photograph
- Scanned image of signature
- Any one ID card (Aadhar card, driving license etc.)
- Online payment details (credit card, debit card or net banking)
- Candidates will be able to submit GPAT 2021 application fee via online mode.
- Candidates will be able to pay their fees through credit card, debit card or net banking while filling the application fee.
- For General/ Gen EWS/ OBC (NCL)candidates, boys will have to submit 1600/- while girls have to submit Rs. 600/- as their application fee.
- In case of SC/ ST/ PWD/ Transgender, both boys & girls have to submit 800/- as their application fee.
- In any case, application fee will be non-refundable/ non-transferrable.
GPAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following eligibility norms before applying for GPAT 2021:
- Nationality: Candidates belonging to Indian National category will be eligible to apply.
- Qualification:Candidates must hold Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (4 year 12th, including lateral entry).
- Age limit: Any age candidates will be able to apply for GPAT 2021 as there will be no age limit.
- Appearing: Applying candidates who will be appearing in the qualifying exam in year 2021 will be also eligible to apply.
GPAT 2021 Application Dates
Candidates must check following table for GPAT application dates:
|Registration process starts||1st week of November 2020|
|Last date for registration||2nd week of December 2020|
|last date to upload images & fee payment||2nd week of December 2020|
|Exam city choice||1st week of November to 2nd week of December 2020|
|GPAT 2021 examination||4th week of January 2021|
How to apply for GPAT
Candidates must follow following steps while filling GPAT application form:
- Search for official website (Link will be provided above)
- Go to the home page & click on “New user link”
- Go through all the instructions & tick on the “declaration” option.
- After that click on “Self registration” form.
- Fill all the basic & asked details in the registration form.
- Now candidate will receive 6 digit password in registered mail ID & phone number.
- Candidates must upload scanned image of photograph & signature in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Size of photograph must be between 10 KB to 200 KB.
- Size of Signature must be between 4KB to 30 KB.
- After uploading images, candidates must proceed to submit application fee.
- Once fee will be submitted, choose the exam city as per your preference.
- Now re- check & verify all the given details.
- After verification, click on submit option.
- Now confirmation page will appear on your computer screen.
- Take printout of your confirmation page & keep it safe for future reference.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
Candidates must go through complete details in the above article such as application form, its fee & much more. Do not forget to follow all the mentioned steps regarding how to fill GPAT 2021 Registration. Also go through the eligibility norms to avoid any kind of rejection in the application form. Application form will be accepted only of those candidates who will fulfill each eligibility norms.
If you have any other queries regarding GPAT 2021 Registration, you can ask us by leaving your query in the comment box below.