GUJCET 2019: Counselling, Result, Answer Key, Dates
GUJCET 2019 Counselling Schedule (offline) has been released. It is managed by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB). It is a state level examination. GUJCET (Gujarat Common Entrance Test) is organized to provide admission into engineering & technology (BE/B.Tech) and pharmacy (degree/diploma) courses. Through this exam, candidates can get admission to government, grant-in-aid & self-financed institutions located in the state of Gujarat. Final Merit List has been released. In this article, we have updated detailed information about GUJCET 2019 including application form, eligibility, exam dates, pattern, etc.
GUJCET 2019 Notifications
The Application form for GUJCET 2020 will be released in March, 2020.
GUJCET 2019 Counselling (offline) schedule has been released on 18th July 2019. Check here for counselling details.
GUJCET 2019 Final Merit List has been released for Engineering and Pharmacy courses on 22nd June 2019. Check here for details.
GUJCET 2019 Exam Dates
Check here for official schedule of GUJCET 2019:
|Notification Release||24th January 2019|
|Application Release||25th January 2019|
|Last date to apply||24th February 2019|
|Admit Card Issue||16th April 2019|
|Date of Exam||26th April 2019 (Revised)|
|Answer Key Release||4th May 2019|
|Result Declaration||9th May 2019|
|Counselling||20th May 2019 (Engineering) & 21st May 2019 (Degree/Diploma Pharmacy )|
GUJCET Counselling 2019
The counselling has been organized by Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC), Gujarat. It has been started for Engineering on 20th May 2019 in online mode. For Degree/Diploma Pharmacy, it has been started from 21st May 2019.
Before appearing in the counselling, candidates have to get Information booklet and PIN from any of the designated branches of ICICI Bank.
At the time of counselling, candidates have to select choices of courses & colleges as per their preferences. But first, candidates have to register for counselling.
The seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of filled choices, cut off, merit, reservation, etc.
- SSC (Std. X) & HSC (Std. XII) Mark sheets
- GUJCET Mark Sheet
- School Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Certificate of Physical Disability
- Income Certificate
GUJCET Result 2019
Candidates can check their results from 9th May 2019. The result has been declared through online mode on the website.
Candidates can view GUJCET 2019 result by entering their application number.
The merit list will be prepared based on 60% weightage of percentile marks secured in the theory exam of class 12th & 40% weightage of percentile marks get in GUJCET exam.
GUJCET is a state level entrance exam examination. It is conducted to offer admission into various engineering & pharmacy courses. This exam is organized by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB). Through this exam, candidates can get admission to the government & private institutions in the state of Gujarat.
GUJCET 2019 Answer Key
After a few days of examinations, candidates can get the official answer key on the website.
GUJCET answer key 2019 has been released on 4th May 2019. With the help of it, candidates must calculate their rough marks to qualify the examination.
Along with answer key, the board also releases question papers separately for Gujarati-English & Hindi medium.
GUJCET Admit Card 2019
The authority has released admit card after form submission. GUJCET 2019 admit card is available in online mode.
Candidates can download their admit card from 16th April 2019. It can be downloaded only after entering application form number or name.
It is compulsory to carry GUJCET hall ticket 2019 in the examination hall. Candidates must read the instructions printed on it.
If candidates found any discrepancy in it, they will inform officials.
In this section, we are providing GUJCET exam pattern complete details:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be organized through offline mode.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in English, Hindi & Gujarati language.
- Number of Questions: From each subject, total 40 multiple choice questions will be asked.
- Duration: The examination will be of 3 hours.
- Subjects: For engineering exam, candidates have to attempt Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics sections. For Biology exam, candidates can attempt Physics, Chemistry & Biology sections.
- Total Marks: Each section will carry 40 marks. The total question paper will be of 120 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For the correct answer, one mark will be allotted to the candidate.
- Negative Marking: For the incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
GUJCET 2019 Syllabus
The GUJCET syllabus will be comprised of class 11th & 12th standard of GSEB board. It will contain topics & chapters from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology subjects of 11th & 12th standard.
To qualify any entrance exam, candidates should know some tips & tricks:
- Make a strategy & a timetable to give equal time to each subject.
- Solve last 4-5 years question papers & mock tests of the examination.
- Stay fit & healthy.
- Give equal time to revision.
GUJCET 2019 Application Form
- Candidates can get application only through online mode on the official website.
- GUJCET Registration 2019 has been started from 25th January 2019 till 16th February 2019.
- Candidates have to submit Rs. 300 as an application fee.
- During form filling, candidates should upload their scanned photograph & signature in a JPG/JPEG format. Size of these images should be between 5 KB to 50 KB.
- Aadhaar Card is compulsory to fill the application form.
- Candidates should also note down the application form number for future references.
- Take print copy of submitted GUJCET application form for the future purpose.
- No need to submit an application to any authority.
- There will be no correction facility after form submission.
The application fee for GUJCET 2019 is Rs. 300. Candidates can pay the fee through SBI E pay system (credit card/debit card/internet banking). Candidates can also pay it through SBI Branch Payment in SBI branch.Check here– How to Fill GUJCET 2019 Application Form
GUJCET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check eligibility before applying for the examination:
- Qualifying Exam: Pass higher secondary (12th) examination from the recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass above examination with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subject along with Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational Subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Pass above examination with minimum 45% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & SEBC).
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
For Pharmacy Courses:
For Degree Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must qualify class 12th examination from the recognized board.
- Subjects: Pass qualifying examination with Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subjects & any one of given subjects, i.e. Mathematics/Biology/Biotechnology.
- Minimum Marks: Qualify above exam with atleast 45% marks (GEN/OBC category) & 40% marks (SC/ST & SEBC category).
For Diploma Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Qualify 10+2 examination from the recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass above examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Mathematics/ Biology.
If you have any other query about GUJCET 2019, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.