GUJCET 2020 Preparation Tips, How to Prepare for Gujarat CET Exam
Candidates can check here GUJCET 2020 Preparation Tips. GUJCET (Gujarat Common Entrance Test) is one of the Gujarat state level entrance test for providing admission in Engineering (B.E./B.Tech) and Pharmacy (B.Pharma) courses. Throughout this article, you may know that how to prepare for GUJCET 2020 entrance examination. The GSHSEB (Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board) organizes the GUJCET exam every year. The exam is held once in a year. Check here some preparation tips & tricks to crack the GUJCET 2020 examination.
GUJCET 2020 Preparation Tips
GUJCET is one of the entrance examination which is taken by most of the 12th passed and appearing candidates of GSEB Board every year.
To appear and crack this exam in very first time, candidates have to follow some important preparation tips and tricks which are given below:
Prepare a Best Study Plan
Candidates should planned their study before starting the preparation. Candidates should go through complete syllabus & exam pattern.
Must collect all the study material which you have to study, prepare time table, arrange the subject time in your study hours, decide the way of your study as per your learning and grasping ability.
Collect Study Material
However, there is no specific syllabus prescribed officially. But, the questions will be asked from the subjects what you have studied and learnt in your class 11th and 12th. So, collect all the books of prescribed subjects.
Collect at least 5 years previous years question papers. You can also get the help of sample papers available in the market.
Also, check for the online and offline tutorials if seems any important point or subject is hard to study for you. Get the help of online lectures also.
Prepare a time table of your study. Early morning is a best time to study. However, evening time can be considered also. Late night study is not good. Give same hour daily to your study.
Daily revise the points you studied. That will sharp your memory, and every week end revise all the major points what you have studied throughout the entire week. Take a gap of Sunday for you to recall your energy.
Stay Fit & Healthy
At last but not the least, a healthy body and a healthy mind can achieve the goal of its life. So, keep your health fit and good. avoid junk food which can given you trouble and hamper your concentration on study.
GUJCET 2020 Exam Pattern
Here, candidates can check the exam pattern of GUJCET 2020 to appear in the examination:
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through offline mode only.
- Language: The paper will asked in Hindi, English and Gujarati language.
- Courses: The exam will be held for engineering and pharmacy courses.
- Duration: The duration of entrance examination will be 3 hours.
- Subjects: The questions will asked from physics, chemistry and mathematics for engineering courses. The question will come from physics, chemistry and biology for pharmacy courses.
- Total Question: A total of 120 questions will be asked (40 questions for each subject).
- Total Marks: The complete question paper will be of 120 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For the right answer 1 mark will be allotted. While, 0.25 mark will be deducted for the incorrect answer.
If you have any query about the GUJCET 2020 Preparation Tips, you can ask us here by leaving your comments below.