Himachal Pradesh ITI Admission 2021: Application Form, Eligibility, Dates
Himachal Pradesh ITI Admission 2021 process is organized every year by the Directorate of Training, Himachal Pradesh. Admission will be offered to candidates in various trades of ITI. Authority will not conduct any separate admission test for providing admission. Candidates will be offered admission in various government & private colleges of state of Himachal. Here we are providing details as application form, its fee and much more regarding Himachal Pradesh ITI 2021 Admission.
Himachal Pradesh ITI Admission Date 2021
Candidates must go through following table regarding Himachal Pradesh ITI Admission 2021:
|Application releases||3rd week of June 2021|
|Submission of application form||2nd week of July 2021|
|Offline submission of application fee||2nd week of July 2021|
|1st round seat allocation||4th week of July 2021|
|2nd round seat allocation||1st week of August 2021|
Himachal Pradesh 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding Himachal Pradesh Application Form:
- Himachal Pradesh 2021 registration form will be available on website through online mode. No other mode will be entertained.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from third week of June 2021.
- The last date to submit the application form will be second week of July 2021.
- While filling application form, candidates must not forgot to upload passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- All important information will be sent to candidates registered ID & no. so it must be valid/ working.
- Candidates must provide all asked & required details in the application form as incomplete details in the form will lead to rejection.
- Exam conducting authority will not provide any correction facility in the form so candidates must verify the details before submission.
- Candidates must ensure they fulfill each eligibility norms as application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
- Once all details will be completely filled, candidates must not forget to take its printout & keep it safe till future use.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee via online & offline both modes.
- Credit card, debit card or net banking method will be used via online mode.
- For offline mode, E-challan method will be used.
- General category candidates will have to submit Rs. 350/-.
- The application fee for SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates will be Rs. 250/-.
- Application fee will be non-refundable / non-transferrable in any case.
Himachal Pradesh ITI Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following eligibility norms before applying for Himachal Pradesh ITI 2021:
- Nationality: Indian national citizen candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 8th & 10th level examination from any recognized board or university to be eligible for examination.
- Domicile: Interested & Eligible candidates must have domicile certificate of Himachal Pradesh state.
- Mandatory subject: Applying candidate must have Mathematics & Science as their mandatory subject in the qualifying exam.
- Age Limit: He/ she must be at least 14 years in age. There will be no upper age limit to be eligible.
Himachal Pradesh ITI 2021 Admission Procedure
Himachal Pradesh ITI Admission Procedure will be based on various steps as application filling, merit list publication, counselling process etc. Interested & eligible candidates will have to register themselves in website.
Authority will release merit list through online mode. After the declaration of merit list, authority will organize counselling procedure. Seats will be given to candidates after the process of verification of documents & the submission of fee.
Himachal Pradesh ITI 2021 Result/ Merit List
Candidates will be able to check their Himachal Pradesh ITI Result/ Merit List in the fourth week of July 2021. It will get publish on website through online mode. Merit list will consist of details as candidate name, marks etc.
Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying examination by the candidates. Candidates whose name will be mentioned in the merit list will be eligible to attend the counselling.
Himachal Pradesh ITI 2021 Counselling
Counselling session will be organized for Himachal Pradesh ITI 2021 from fourth week of July 2021. It will be mandatory for all eligible candidates to participate in the counselling procedure. Candidates must also carry original & photo stated documents at the time of counselling for verification & submission respectively.
Counselling process will be done via online mode. Seats will not be given to candidates who will not attend the counselling procedure. Candidates will also have to submit the counselling fee at the time of counselling. The following documents will be required:
- Class 8thmarksheet & certificate
- Class 10thmarksheet & certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Migration certificate
- Caste or category certificate (if required)
- Transfer certificate
- Multiple passport size photographs
If you have any other queries regarding Himachal Pradesh ITI Admission 2021, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.