How to fill AP ECET 2024 Application Form, Steps for Form Filling
AP ECET 2024 Application Form will be released from third week of February 2024. AP ECET is a state level entrance exam which is organized by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada. Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test is conducted authority for diploma and B.Sc (Mathematics) degree holders. This examination is managed on the behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Candidates will get admission in second year of B.E./B.Tech and in regular B.Pharmacy courses. In this article, we have provided the details regarding How to fill AP ECET Application Form 2024.
Candidates will be able to fill the application form after reading the AP ECET information brochure carefully. Candidates will have to fill the AP ECET application form through online mode only. No other mode will be available for accepting the application form. The application form will be filled from second week of March 2024.
The last date to fill the form will be till second week of April 2024 (without late fee). Candidates will have to upload the passport size photograph and signature in an online application. Must take a printout of filled in application form for future references.
The application fee for OC category will be Rs. 600/-, Rs.550/- for BC & Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST category candidates. The fee will be deposited through a payment gateway of Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. TS/ AP online method will be also applicable.
How to fill AP ECET 2024 Application Form
Candidates should follow the steps given below to apply in AP ECET 2024:
Step-1: Fee Payment
Step-2: Know Your Payment Status
Step-3: Filling of Application Form
Step-4: Printout of Confirmation Page
Step-1: Fee Payment
- Visit the official website link.
- On the home page of website, click on ‘Fee Payment’.
- The payment webpage will appear on screen.
- Fill required details like Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number, Candidate’s Name, DOB, Mobile Number, E-Mail ID, etc.
- Click on ‘Initiate Payment’ button.
- You will be redirected to the payment gateway.
- Click on Credit card button, Fill all credit details and click on ‘Pay’ button.
- On successful submission of payment, a ‘Payment ID’ will be generated along with ‘Transaction is Successful’ message.
- Note down your payment ID and proceed to fill ‘Application Form’.
Step-2: Know your Application Status
- You can check your application status by clicking on ‘Know Your Payment Status’ tab.
- Enter your Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No and Mobile Number.
- Click on the “Check Payment Status” button.
- Candidates an check the status of failure or successful of payment.
Step-3: Application Form
- Now, fill application form by clicking on tab ‘Fill Application (only after fee payment)’.
- Fill payment reference ID, qualifying examination hall ticket number, mobile number and date of birth and click on ‘Proceed to fill Application’.
- Fill details such as qualifying examination (diploma or degree), hall ticket number, SSC or 10th class hall ticket number, caste category, ration card number, aadhaar card number and etc in the application form.
- Click on ‘Save’ or ‘Preview/Submit’ button.
- You will get the message of temporarily saved data.
- Upload the passport size photograph in .jpg or .jpeg format.
- Candidates have to upload the passport size (size should be of 50kb) photograph and signature (30kb).
- On uploading the images click on the save to save the data.
- You can also select ‘Modify and Confirm/Freeze’.
Step-4: Print Application Form
- Print your application form only after successful submission of application form.
- Click on the “Print Application Form”.
- Fill the required details like Payment Reference ID, Registration Number, Qualifying Examination HallTicket No, Mobile Number and DOB.
- Click on the “Get Application Details” and take printout of it.
- You can also make corrections from the menu given on the home page of website in prescribing period.
- Keep the filled-in online application form for submitting in the test centre.
If you have any query related to the How to fill AP ECET 2024 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your queries in the given below comment box.