How to fill AP PGECET 2020 Application Form, Step by Step Process
AP PGECET 2020 Application Form will be started from 1st week of March 2020. AP PGECET is a Andhra Pradesh state level examination which is conducted for admission to PG courses in the field of Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy and Planning (ME/M.Tech/ M.Pharmacy/Graduate level Pharm-D). Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada on behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) supervises this entrance examination. Through this article, we are facilitating the candidates with the step by step procedure for filling the AP PGECET application form 2020.
AP PGECET 2020 Application Form
Candidates are informed that AP PGECET 2020 application form will be available through online mode only. No printed application will be released for AP PGECET 2020. Candidates can fill the application form from first week of March 2020. Candidates can fill it till last week of March 2020 (without late fee). Candidates should save the print copy of the application form future use.
Applicants have to pay Rs. 1000/- against the application form. For SC/ST candidates, the application fee will be Rs. 500/-. Candidate who wish to apply for multiple tests need to pay separate registration fee for each test. The application fee can be paid through AP Online center or through credit/debit card.
Documents/Details Required During Application:
Candidates are required keep ready with the given mandatory/optional details to fill in the appropriate fields in the application form:
- AP Online Transaction Id. (if payment is being made by cash through AP Online Centre).
- Credit or Debit card details (If payment is being made through Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking).
- Qualifying Examination appeared or passed.
- Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Examination.
- Examination paper chosen for entrance test(AP PGECET).
- Date of Birth, Birth District, Birth State.
- Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate.
- Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local).
- Income of Parents (Income Up to Rs.1.0 lac or Upto Rs. 2.0 lacs).
- Study Details.
- Category (SC, ST,BC, etc.) and application number of the Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST /BC only).
- Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP, etc.) Certificate.
- Aadhaar Card details.
- Ration Card Details.
- Passport size photograph.
How to Fill AP PGECET 2020 Application Form
Here, we have provided the application procedure of AP PGECET 2020 in simple steps:
Step-1: Visit Official Link
- Open the official portal of AP PGECET 2020.
- Before moving towards the application form, go through the user guide to acquaint yourself with the application procedure.
Step-2: Fee Payment
There are two modes available for fee payment:
Step-2.1: Through AP Online Center
- Candidates opting this mode of payment are required to visit the AP Online center.
- Visit your nearby AP Center along with the prescribed fee.
- At the time of fees submission, candidates have to provide details like Name, Father’s Name, Mobile number, Date of Birth, SSC Hall Ticket Number and Month & Year of passing SSC.
- Collect the receipt.
- Visit official website.
- Click “Apply Online” tab and select the tab “Click here if paid through AP Online.
- Select payment source, enter transaction ID and other requisite details.
- Click Proceed to get the application form.
Step-2.2: Through Credit Card/Debit Card
- Click on “Apply Online” tab.
- Select the tab “Click here to pay online through Debit/Credit card” and Click “Proceed to pay the fee through payment gateway using Credit/Debit card”.
- Now, select the number of tests, SSC Hall Ticket Number and Month & Year of passing SSC, Name, Father’s Name, Mobile number, Date of Birth, Category (Others/SC/ST) and card type (Visa/Master/Maestro).
- Thereafter, click on “Make Payment”.
- Complete your transaction by following all the instructions given there.
- Click the tab namely “Click here to fill the application form” to get the application form.
Step-3: Fill AP PGECET Application Form
Step-3.1: Fill Personal and Academic Details
- Qualifying Degree & Specialization in Qualifying Degree
- Test Appearing in PGECET
- Parent’s Annual Income
- Candidate details including name, SSC hall ticket number, place of SSC study, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, DOB, test center and aadhar number.
- Local Area Status
- Select Special Category (if applicable)
- Study details
- Address for Correspondence
Step-3.2: Upload Scanned Images
- Photograph: Scanned copy of photograph with file size less than 40 KB in JPEG format.
- Signature: Scanned copy of signature with file size less than 30 KB and must be in JPEG format.
- Select the file & click on upload button.
Step-4: Submit the Application Form
- Submit your details and preview your application form.
- Note down the registration ID.
- For final submit, click on “Confirm” button.
- After successful submission of application, Candidate’s will receive an SMS regarding the same on their registered mobile number.
In case of any query regarding How to fill AP PGECET Application Form 2020, leave your comments below.