How to Fill CET Delhi 2020 Application Form, Form Filling Procedure
Delhi CET 2020 Application Form will be released from third week of March 2020. Delhi Common Entrance Test (Delhi CET) is administered by the Department of Training and Technical Education, Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi. This entrance exam is conducted to admit students to various full-time diploma programmes (engineering & non-engineering) and one-year certificate course in World Class Skill Centre. In this article, we are providing the step-by-step procedure for filling the CET Delhi Application Form 2020.
How to Fill CET Delhi Application Form 2020
Steps for fillings the CET Delhi 2020 application form are mentioned below:
Step-1: Visit Website
Step-2: Fill Application Form
Step-3: Upload Images
Step-4: Fee Payment
Step-5: Print Application Form
Step-1: Visit Official Website
- Firstly, students need to visit the official website of CET Delhi. (link will be given above).
- Click the test of your choice.
- Read the option of test you chosen then click on particular test apply.
- Click again on apply button.
- After selecting the test, a new window opens that includes the steps for filling the online application form CET Delhi.
- Read all the instructions.
- Click on Proceed to apply.
Step-2: Fill the Registration Form
Personal Details: It include fields like Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, DOB, Gender, Category, PWD, National Cadet Corps (NCC), Defence Personnel (DP), Jammu & Kashmir (J&K), Do you belong to TFW?, State Code of Eligibility, Religion, Nationality & Aadhaar Number.
Course Apply Details: Select the course/ test for which you are applying.
Educational Details: Enter Qualification Details, Pass Status, Course/Stream Name, Board/University Name, Year of Passing, Marks (%), Roll Number/Enrollment Number, Institute Name, Address & Pin code.
Communication Details: Enter your address, locality, city/town/village, district, state, pin code, email address, mobile number, land line number with STD code or any other contact number.
Choose Password: Choose a password, enter security question, security answer and enter security pin and press submit.
Declaration: Accept declaration and click on “I Agree”. Click on “Final Submit” to submit your application form.
After clicking the submit button, you will get the application number. Note down this application number for future use.
Fill other required details in the application form. Carefully review the filled details and click on “Final Submit” button.
Step-3: Upload Scanned Images
- Click on Upload Images for uploading the images of photograph, signature and left thumb impression for both boys and girls.
- The size of the color photograph should be in between 10 KB to 100 KB.
- The size of thumb impression and signature must be between 2 KB and 20 KB.
- The file format of all the images should be jpg.
- After the uploading of images, the candidates can move for fee payment.
Step-4: Fee Payment
- After uploading the images, click on the “Pay Examination Fee”.
- Select the mode of payment, i.e. Online Payment.
- No offline mode is available to pay the application fee.
- Online payment can be done through credit card/debit card.
- Enter your card details and click on “Make Payment”.
Step-5: Print the Confirmation Page
- After the successful payment of fees, students can print the confirmation page.
- To get the confirmation page, students have to login using their login credentials.
- Candidates must take printout of the application form further use.
CET Delhi 2020 Application Form
The aspiring candidates will be able to fill the CET Delhi 2020 application form through online mode only. The application form will be available from third week of March 2020. Candidates will be able to fill the application form till third week of April 2020.
Students are required to submit the separate application form for each test. Once the application fee is submitted, it cannot be refunded further under any circumstances.
All the applicants need to submit the application fee of Rs. 400/- + Rs. 15/- (Bank Charges) + Rs. 3/- (Service tax). Total amount of Rs. 418/- is charged from the candidates against the application form. The fee payment can be done via online mode only.
If students have any query regarding How to Fill CET Delhi 2020 Application Form, they can ask us by submitting their comments in the comment box.