How to Fill CMAT 2022 Application Form – Check Step by Step Process
CMAT 2022 Application Form will be available in the fourth week of December 2022. Candidates can check here the step by step procedure to fill the application form. The candidates those will be going to fill the CMAT 2022 application form can check complete process of application form. CMAT is management exam which will be conducted by the NTA. In this article, candidates can get the complete guide of how to fill CMAT 2022 application form.
CMAT 2022 Application Form
In this section, the candidates will get information about the process through which they will be able to register themselves and apply for CMAT 2022 entrance examination.
- CMAT 2022 application process will be conducted through online mode.
- The candidates are advised to first go through the eligibility norms of the CMAT 2022 examination.
- On completing the eligibility criteria go for CMAT application form 2022.
- Candidates can fill the application form from fourth week of December till 1st week of March 2022.
- Application fee can be paid till first week of March 2022.
- The candidates have to register first on the website in order to apply for CMAT entrance exam.
- The candidates will get their respective login credentials only after successful registration.
Requirements of Application Form
Before starting the application procedure for CMAT 2022, the candidates are instructed to have the following documents for successful application of the CMAT entrance test:
|A valid E-Mail Id and Phone number||A valid E-Mail Id is required for successful registration of a candidate. It will also serve as the primary mail for communication with the examination conducting authorities. The login credentials of the candidate will be sent to this particular E-mail Id. SMS will be sent to the registered phone number and will serve as the primary mode of voice contact between the candidate and the authorities.|
|Scanned copies of recent passport size photograph & signature||The candidate must have arranged the scanned copies of his/her recent passport size photograph (10 kb-200 kb)along with signature (4kb–30 kb) in JPG/JPEG format.|
|Bank Challan||In case the candidate will choose to pay for the application fee through bank Challan as three copies of the bank Challan are required to be printed in such case.|
|Credit/Debit card (If Net banking option not available)||If a candidate does not have the option to pay through Net banking method then will require a credit/debit card in order to carry out the payment process for the application.|
Steps to fill CMAT 2022 Application Form
Given below are the steps through which a candidate will be able to fill the application form for the CMAT 2022 entrance examination.
Step-1: Visit the Official Website
- Visit the official website link (link will be given above).
- Click on the tab “New Registration for CMAT 2022”.
- After clicking on the registration tab, the candidates are required to fill the personal details such as name, parents’ name, date of birth, category, gender, religion etc. necessarily.
- After filling all the above details, the candidate has to provide his/her preference for the venue of test from the available options and enter the captcha text.
- After the selection of exam venue, the candidate will get their login credentials on their registered email address.
Step-2: Uploading Scanned Images
- After filing all the details, candidates will receive a confirmation message regarding the same.
- After that candidates have to upload the scanned copies of their recent passport size photograph along with signature in the prescribed format.
- After successful uploading of the required documents, click on “I Agree” and then submit.
Step-3: Payment of Application Fee
- After uploading of images, the candidates will be automatically redirected to the payment page where they need to pay the application fee for CMAT 2022.
- The payment can be remitted through both (online and offline) modes. If the candidate choose for online method then they can pay through credit/debit card or net banking method. If they choose for offline method they have to print the Bank e-Challan.
Step-3: Take Printout of Confirmation Page
- After the fee payment, a candidate must take the printout of the confirmation page.
- Candidates may keep at least three copies of the confirmation page till admission procedure.
The candidates must go through the procedure of filling CMAT 2022 application form before filling the application form. It is necessary to avoid the mistakes. Also remember to check the details entered by the candidate before submission as it will not be possible to change/edit the same at a later stage.
If you have any other queries regarding How to fill CMAT 2022 application form, then you can ask your queries in the comment box below.