How to Fill COMEDK UGET 2019 Application Form, Step by Step Procedure

Latest Applications Open 2019:

How to Fill COMEDK UGET 2018 Application FormCOMEDK UGET 2019 Application Form has been extended till 21st April 2019. The COMEDK UGET entrance exam is a perfect gateway for those students seeking for admissions in undergraduate programmes in the field of engineering. These courses are offered by many colleges and universities in Karnataka state. Through this article, candidates can check the step by step procedure of How to Fill COMEDK UGET 2019 Application Form.

COMEDK UGET 2019 Application Form – till 21st April

newiconCOMEDK UGET 2019 Application Form has been extended till 21st April 2019. Check here for application form details.

Get latest news & updates about COMEDK UGET 2019 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:

Firstly, candidates have to register online to fill the COMEDK UGET application form. The application has been released from 16th January 2019. There is no other mode to fill the application.

Candidates can fill the application form till 21st April 2019. After filling the application form candidates are required to take printout the filled application form for further use.

Steps to fill the Application Form

The entire process to fill the application form has been divided into five steps which are described below:

Step – 1: Online Registration
Step – 2: Applicant Login
Step – 3: Fill Details in the Application Form
Step – 4: Pay Fee

Watch the Complete Video on How to Fill COMEDK UGET 2019 Application Form:

Step – 1: Online Registration

Step – 1.1: Visit Official Website

• Log on to the official website of COMEDK UGET (link is given above).
  • A new page will be opened on the screen.

• Click on “Click here for registration”.

• Read the instructions carefully before filing the application form.

Step – 1.2: Fill Registration Details

• Fill all the details carefully like Name of the applicant, DOB, Unique photo ID proof, Photo ID proof number, Email ID and Mobile Number.
  • Enter security Code.
  • Click on the “submit” button.

Step – 1.3: Registration Confirmation

• A new window will open which shows the entered registration details.
  • Read out carefully all the entered entry.
  • Click on the “Print” button if you want..
  • Click on the “Logout” button to submit the entries.

Step – 2: Applicant Login

• Log on to the email ID which candidates have entered at the time of filling the entry page.
  • Open the mail related to “COMEDK UGET” (it will consist the User ID, Password).
  • Enter your USER ID and Password here.
  • Click on the “Login” button.

• Then click on “go to application form”.

Step – 3: Fill Details in the Application Form

The complete application form consists of total 5 parts. Candidates are advised to fill all the details carefully in the application form. The five parts of the application form are mentioned below:

Latest Applications Open 2019:

Step – 3.1: Applying For

• Candidates are required to select the stream and preferred course applying for.
  • Press save and continue.

Step – 3.2: Personal Details

• Enter your name, father name and mother name.
  • Enter your Nationality, Gender, Father’s Guardians Photo ID Proof, Parents/Guardians Photo ID Proof Number and Parents/Guardians Annual Income (in Rs.)etc.
  • Enter your full postal address, city, state and pincode.

Step – 3.3: Category Details

• Choose your Belong to category (By birth/domicile), category and minority status.

Step – 3.4: Academic Details

• Enter your academic details such as qualifying exam, board of the qualifying exam, name of the institution last studied, place of the institution last studied, Roll/Reg/Index No. of the 10th standard marks card, Roll/Reg/Index No. of the 12th standard/2nd PUC marks card, Number of earlier attempts in COMEDK UGET/Other and Result.

Candidates are suggested to keep scanned images of self photograph, self signature, parents/guardians signature, unique ID Proof and certificate of declaration by head of the institution last studies; ready to upload with the following specifications:

Photograph Specifications:

• Image should be passport size with minimum size of 30mm x 45mm.
  • Image size should be less than 80 kb.
  • Image should be of jpg/jpeg format.
  • The photograph should have a full face view looking into the camera directly.

Signature Specifications:

• For upload of candidate signature, the signature must be done by the candidate himself/herself in a white paper with a black pen.
  • Image should be passport size with minimum size of 35mm x 80mm.
  • Image size should be less than 80 kb.
  • Image should be of jpg/jpeg format.

Unique ID Specifications:

• Signature should be done in a white paper with a black pen.
  • Image should be passport size with minimum size of 35mm x 80mm.
  • Image size should be less than 80 kb.
  • Image should be of jpg/jpeg format.

Upload Photograph:

• Click on the browse button to select the image.
  • Click on the “Click to upload photo” to upload image
  • A confirmation window will open which shows that “Photo uploaded successfully”.

Upload Signature:

• Click on the browse button to select the image of the signature.
  • Click on the “Click to upload signature” to upload image
  • A confirmation message will appear which shows that “Signature uploaded successfully”.

Upload Parent Signature:

• Click on the browse button to select the image of the signature.
  • Click on the “Click to upload signature” to upload image

Upload ID Proof:

• Click on the browse button to select the image of the ID.
  • Click on the “Click to upload ID” to upload image
  • A confirmation message will appear which shows that “ID uploaded successfully”.

Upload Declaration:

• Click on the browse button to select the image of the Declaration.
  • Click on the “Click to upload Declaration” to upload image
  • A confirmation message will appear which shows that “Declaration uploaded successfully”.

Step – 3.5: City Preference & Payment Details

• Choose your test cities, candidates have to choose three cities as per their preference.

• Submit the declaration.
  • Enter your payment mode.
  • Enter your payment amount.
  • Enter security code.
  • Tick all the check box that “I Agree”.
  • Preview your filled Application.
  • Click on submit.

• Confirm your application.

Step – 4: Pay Fee

Pay examination fee by using the proper channel of payment. Candidates can pay through net banking, debit/credit card.

For further queries related to How to Fill COMEDK UGET 2019 Application Form, you may leave your comments below.

1. Your Name... says:

How can I change my signatur in comedk application form it was scanned wrongly instade scanned my photo again

2. Poorvika says:

How I check my comedk application form fill or not?
    Because i’m not receive any mail of form confirmation.

3. Akansha says:

I have entered detail according to the video shown..but even then it’s showing error…it’s not taking me to fee payment screen… please guide me.

4. hari om says:

i belong to obc category and i am from bihar what to fill in the application form of comedk

5. Your Name... says:

I am paid Payment But In Application Payment status is “F” F Means what payment done or not my account balance is debited

6. Lohith. Bk says:

Is. It receive rupay card

7. Nasir Reza says:

Sir.
    How to apply for medical entrance examination of COMEDK?

8. Your Name... says:

Sir,by mistake I filled wrong adhaar number in my application form what should I do?

9. nidhi says:

I uploaded my fathers signature it uploaded successfully but below that it is given that “Please upload scan image of father”
    What should I do? should i upload his photo. If yes how?

10. nidhi says:

What should I do?

11. nidhi says:

What happens if we give wrong email ID while registration

12. Saif sulaiman says:

Here in the application details,they asked two options first pcm comedk and second uniguange.is these options seperate for engineering or medical.kindly reply.

13. Adarsh k says:

What kink of service providers are acceptable by citrus payment

Because rupay is not accepted

14. SAI sandesh says:

What is the email format for applying comedk. give an example

15. vinutha k says:

sir I am applying for 2018 comedk can you pl tel what is declaration by the school last studied ,,is it study certificate ? pl let me know sir

16. mayank says:

I applied fo pcm comedk uget only after submiting the form it is asking opt for additional stream

17. Sandeep says:

Sir, I just completed my 2 puc exams on 27 March and today I applied for comedk and gave the status of qualifying exam as completed. Is it fine?

18. saksham says:

it is showing tab1 error after submitting application form . i am not able to pay the fee . what might be the mistake.

19. Your Name... says:

unable to fill the form

Personal details in comdek form is Telephone number compulsory

20. anu says:

sir, i have just finished my registeration.can i change my email id which i have given??

21. geetha says:

I would like to know what to do to submitt declaration from instituition last studied if I am appearing for 12th exam this year. I did my 10th from different school and studying 12th in different college. Can I submitt 10th marks card or certificate for declaration.

22. kartikay says:

Can we edit application form after the payment is done???

23. Kavya says:

Is there any possibility to change the I’d proof? actually i uploaded a id proof which was not fully scanned so is there any possibility to change

24. kalyan says:

do we have to post any forms or any other things to comedk organisartion or is it enough to just fill the apllication form and pay the fee?

25. Deekshha C says:

Comed k application form once submitted and payed can it be corrected again within the last date of application form submission

26. Shaswata Mitra says:

I did not found the challan mode of payment mode of application form .How i can found it

27. P.V.Rushyanth says:

sir,for the comedk (PMC)group application is any attstation is needed for non karnataka students??

28. vishal pandey says:

Is it neccesary to submit declaration of institution last studied??
    As we got PL in school..i cant get it..plzz suggest

29. shankarappa manakatti says:

sir. after filling application and uploading images, when preview it parents signature is missing. so please send me one printout copy of successful uploaded copy of comedk 2017. thanks.

30. SHRINIVASA UPADYAYA UB says:

If candidate belongs outside of karnataka,three test centres he has to choose as per preference ok reply which are they.confirm sir.

31. Sharan S Bangalore says:

Sir, I have filled all the particulars of the comed K application and made online payment of Rs.2000 via NEFT from Axis bank through Citurs channel. There was an error message. But my bank account is showing a debit of Rs.2000. But the comed K website is still demanding payment when i log in? What is to be done now , for the comed K website to accept the payment and genereate a receipt for the same?

32. Vishnu says:

I am studying first year ECE in a college in Coimbatore, I want to discontinue from here and join in Bangalore via comedk entrance, What should i write for the “NAME of the institute last studied” field, My college name or 12th School name?

33. Amish Sharma says:

Dear Sir
    I have filled date of Birth as 25-03-1991 instead of 25-03-2000 during registration process. I want to amend it. How to amend? Please guide.
    Amish

34. JYOTI says:

i AM A NON KARNATAKA STUDENT ( ONLY 4 YEARS IN BANGALORE – 9TH -12TH) SO IN CATEGORY SHOULD I PUT GENERAL EVEN THOUGH MY CASTE IS OBC. PLEASE REPLY

35. bharath says:

I am going to write kcet 2017 exam for engineering . Is it required for me to write comedk?. please tell me. What are the advantages in comedk?

36. Sunil kumar says:

My daughter passed plus two from cbse board delhi Iam from himachal how can apply for comedk

37. Spandana Dondapati says:

I hav gap period certificate with me can I submit it as declaration certificate

38. Piyush says:

I’ve give my application ID for transaction ID while filling the payment details of offline mode. was it correct????? if not what should I do???? and, after filling all fee payment details, the next step “opt got additional stream or exam” is necessary or is optional???? I’ve applied for PCB only and only for comedk. please tell me to fill that for additional stream also to complete the entire application procedure for comedk?????? inform me soon

39. meghana raj says:

sir,what we should submit as declaration by head of institution

• Hanif Khan says:

that you have attend this school and passed your class from there.

• Dasan VJ says:

How to get this declaration by head of the institution.I have seen the format in the brochure, but how to get this form,
        I just appeard for my plus two exam this March, so Im not passed, awaiting for the results. So what should I submit
        please reply immediately
        Yours Respectively
        Dasan VJ

You can contact to the officials.

40. deepak says:

Actually i uploaded my 10th class certificate at “decleration by the head of insttitution”. can i change it? i have submitted and made all the payements. kindly help me out.

41. deepak says:

sir actually i uploaded my 10th class certificate at “decleration by the head of insttitution” . can i change it ? i have submitted the form and fees also and now someone told me that it is wrong.
    kindly help.

42. neha says:

In the “declaration by the head of institution last studied” i forgot to fill application number and submitted.what can i do?

43. shiza says:

sir,
    I had submitted the form but not paid the fee yet and in the application form I made a mistake by not
    mentioning the name of city where i have to give the test.so can i fill the another form by using different email id.

44. sallim says:

fees for non karnataka student

45. RSH VERMA says:

what is “decleration by the head of insttitution” ? nd from where i will get it ? Can we upload aadhar card ?

46. BARLA MAHESWARA RAO says:

Sir. i am an ex-serviceman(navy), while applying for my daughter’s registration i have not found any sub category for CAP (CHILDREN OF ARMED FORCES PERSONNEL). kindly update me, r u not giving reservation such. tks

47. Disha P says:

What do we upload as id proof??? Will adhar card do??

48. vaishnavi says:

what is the format of the attestation form required to be submitted by the head of the school last studied ,. pl let us know

49. ranjib sahoo says:

50. PRASANN KUMAR MALLIK says:

Sir, where applicant’s Unique ID proof is given as Aadhar Card is there any necessity for uploading the Certificate/Declaration issued by the Head of Institution last studied ? If yes, then what type of certificate, whether School/College leaving or study certificate ? kindly intimate, if possible with proforma.

51. amith says:

What is the format for declaration by head of the instituion? No where is is written. please send the formet. so that we can keep it ready to upload.