How to Fill Chandigarh University CUCET 2023 Application – Apply
Chandigarh University (CUCET) Application Form 2023 – Extended
Chandigarh University (CUCET) 2023 Application Form has been extended till 9th September 2023 for various UG and PG courses. Check here for application details.
Candidates can fill the CUCET application form 2023 after reading all the contents of information brochure. Chandigarh University (CUCET) 2023 application process has been started from 28th November 2022 for both UG & PG courses.
The Chandigarh University (CUCET) 2023 Application form can be filled through online and offline mode. Candidates will also be intimated through email and SMS regarding the application form. Candidates are advised to take the printout of the filled-in application form.
- Application fee can be paid through online and offline mode
- Application fee can be paid using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Demand Draft facility will be available for offline mode.
- Application fee is non-refundable.
- The application fee will be of Rs. 1000/- for every candidates.
How to Fill CUCET 2023 Application Form
For CUCET 2023 Registration, the applicants can fill the application form through online mode. Candidates are instructed to fill the application form carefully. The form filling procedure will consists of nine stages.
- Step-1: Registration
- Step-2: Selecting a Course
- Step-3: Confirmation of Registration
- Step-4: Payment
- Step-5: Uploading of Images
- Step-6: University & Course
- Step-7: Edit Application Form
- Step-9: Application Form View
Below candidates can check the step-by-step procedure to fill the application form:
- Visit the website link (Link is given above).
- Click on ‘Click here for New Registration’ tab from the main menu on the website.
- On click apply button, you will reach the registration for UG, PG and RP link.
Step-2: Selecting a Course:
- Read the items you need to be ready with before filling application form.
- Click on any one of the link given for various courses as per your choice.
Step-3: Confirmation of Registration:
- The registration page will be opened as per the selecting course.
- Fill the details such as candidates’ name, email id, date of birth and mobile number and choose the password according to you.
- Click on ‘Save & Proceed’ button.
- After successful registration candidate will get a mail and message on their registered email or mobile number.
Step-4: Registration Details:
- Fill the registration details.
- Here, candidates have to fill the personal details, details of qualifying exam (10+2), details if already studying in some other university, address for correspondence and examination centre.
- After filling all above required details, candidates have to read the declaration.
- Tick on ‘I Agree’, enter verification code and click on ‘Save & Proceed’.
Step-5: Uploading of Images:
- In this step, candidates have to upload their photograph and signature.
- Select file by click on ‘Choose File’ button.
- Upload the scanned photograph & signature (50 KB to 300 KB).
- Enter verification code and click on ‘Upload images & Proceed’.
Step-6: University & Course:
- Now, candidates have to select the university and course as per their choice.
- Candidates can select up to three universities with their courses.
- Enter university code and course and click on ‘Save & Proceed’ button.
Step-7: Edit Application Form:
- In this step candidates can edit their filled-in application form.
- Check all details carefully which you have provided in each steps given above.
- If you want to edit it then click on ‘Edit Application’ or if not then click on ‘Submit & Make Payment’ button.
- Click on ‘Submit & Make Payment’ to pay the application fee.
- Select any one the payment option, enter verification code and click on ‘Make Payment’.
Step-9: Application Form View:
- In this section, candidates can view their application form and can check payment status.
- After successfully submitting the all information, take printout of it.
- Must take extra printouts of it and keep it safe till admission in any of the university.
For Offline Mode:
Applying aspirants have to purchase the CUCET brochure cum form from the university admission offices/ authorised centre by submitting Rs. 1000/- as application fee. After submitting the fee, candidates can follow the below steps:
- Visit the website of CUCET 2023. (Link is given above)
- Now register yourself on the registration page of CUCET and create a profile.
- A confirmation page will be sent through SMS/E-mail after registration.
- Scratch the CUCET form and fill the unique number given on the form.
- Fill the application form with your current qualification, school name, subjects and choose the exam dates accordingly.
- Appear in the exam on the given date and time through website with your registered login details.
- The result for the same will be intimated to you through email.
If you have any other queries regarding How to Fill Chandigarh University (CUCET) 2023 Application Form, you can write your queries in the given below comment box.