How to Fill CUCET 2020 Application Form – Know Complete Steps Here
CUCET 2020 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 23rd May 2020 via online mode. CUCET is a national level entrance exam which will be conducted once in every year. Central Universities Common Entrance Test is organized by the ten central universities to offer admission in their various UG, PG and Ph.D. courses. The written examination will be held in June 2020. In this article, we have provided the complete procedure of How to fill CUCET Application Form 2020.
CUCET Application Form 2020 – Till 23rd May
CUCET 2020 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 23rd May 2020. Check here for application details.
Candidates can fill the CUCET application form 2020 after reading all the contents of information brochure. The application process has been started from 16th March 2020 and the last date to fill the application form is till 23rd May 2020.
Application form can be filled through online mode. Candidates will also be intimated through email and SMS regarding the application form. Candidates are advised to take the printout of the filled-in application form.
The application fee for three PU’s will be Rs. 800/- for OBC/ General/ EWS candidates and for SC/ST candidates – Rs.350. There will be no fee for PwD candidates. The fee will be paid through net banking/debit/credit card/UPI.
How to Fill CUCET 2020 Application Form
For CUCET 2020 Registration, the applicants will be able to fill the application form through online mode. Candidates are instructed to fill the application form carefully. The form filling procedure is consisting of nine stages.
- Step-1: Registration
- Step-2: Selecting a Course
- Step-3: Confirmation of Registration
- Step-4: Registration Details
- Step-5: Uploading of Images
- Step-6: University & Course
- Step-7: Edit Application Form
- Step-8: Payment
- Step-9: Application Form View
Below candidates can check the step-by-step procedure to fill the application form:
- Visit the website link (link is given above).
- Click on ‘Click here for New Registration’ tab from the main menu on the website.
- On click apply button, you will reach the registration for UG, PG and RP link.
Step-2: Selecting a Course
- Read the items you need to be ready with before filling application form.
- Click on any one of the link given for various courses as per your choice.
Step-3: Confirmation of Registration
- The registration page will be opened as per the selecting course.
- Fill the details such as candidates’ name, email id, date of birth and mobile number and choose the password according to you.
- Click on ‘Save & Proceed’ button.
- After successful registration candidate will get a mail and message on their registered email or mobile number.
Step-4: Registration Details
- Fill the registration details.
- Here, candidates have to fill the personal details, details of qualifying exam (10+2), details if already studying in some other university, address for correspondence and examination centre.
- After filling all above required details, candidates have to read the declaration.
- Tick on ‘I Agree’, enter verification code and click on ‘Save & Proceed’.
Step-5: Uploading of Images
- In this step, candidates have to upload their photograph and signature.
- Select file by click on ‘Choose File’ button.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20 KB to 50 KB) & signature (10 KB to 50 KB).
- Enter verification code and click on ‘Upload images & Proceed’.
Click here to view images specifications.
Step-6: University & Course
- Now, candidates have to select the university and course as per their choice.
- Candidates can select up to three universities with their courses.
- Enter university code and course and click on ‘Save & Proceed’ button.
Step-7: Edit Application Form
- In this step candidates can edit their filled-in application form.
- Check all details carefully which you have provided in each steps given above.
- If you want to edit it then click on ‘Edit Application’ or if not then click on ‘Submit & Make Payment’ button.
- Click on ‘Submit & Make Payment’ to pay the application fee.
- Select any one the payment option, enter verification code and click on ‘Make Payment’.
Step-9: Application Form View
- In this section, candidates can view their application form and can check payment status.
- After successfully submitting the all information, take printout of it.
- Must take extra printouts of it and keep it safe till admission in any of the university.
Click here to view CUCET Application Procedure (PDF).
If you have any other queries regarding How to Fill CUCET 2020 Application Form, you can write your queries in the given below comment box.