How to Fill GPAT 2021 Application Form – Check Complete Procedure
GPAT 2021 Application Form has been released from 23rd December 2020. GPAT is a national level entrance which is conducted every year. Through this entrance test, candidates get admission into M.Pharma programme in various pharmacy colleges and institutions. Through this article, candidates will be able to know the complete procedure of how to fill GPAT 2021 application form.
GPAT 2021 Application Form – Released
GPAT 2021 Application Form has been released on 23rd December 2020. Check here for application details.
GPAT 2021 registration can be done through online mode. Candidates can start filling the GPAT 2021 application form from 23rd December 2020. Candidates can fill the application form till 24th January 2021.
Candidates must fill the application form carefully as no correction or changes are allowed after the last date of form submission. All the details should be furnished as per the candidate’s documents. In case of incorrect application form it is rejected on a later stage.
How to fill GPAT 2021 Application Form
The application form of GPAT 2021 can be filled by the candidates by following the below steps:
Log in to the official website:
- Candidates in the first step are required to visit the official website of GPAT (link is given above).
- On the home page of the official website click on ‘New User’ link.
- Now, go through the instructions on the page and accept the declaration.
- Now candidates have to click on ‘Self Registration Form’ and fill all the required basic details.
- Click on ‘submit’ button and submit the application form.
- A password will be sent to the registered email id of the candidate which will be used in further process.
Payment of GPAT 2021 Registration Fee:
- In the next step, candidates have to make payment of the registration fee by choosing one of the modes of payment.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode by debit/credit card, net banking or by way of Bank challan.
- A confirmation message will be sent to the candidate’s email id after the successful payment.
Filling the Registration Form and Uploading:
- After the successful payment of registration fee candidates have to fill up the remaining details in the form.
- Candidates have to fill their personal, contact and educational details.
- Upload the signature and photograph according to the prescribed format and size.
- The photograph and signature should be uploaded according to the below mentioned specifications:
|Photograph||140 X 160||≤ 60KB|
|Signature||60 X 90||≤ 30KB|
Submitting and Printing the Form:
- In the last step candidates have to read the declaration and click on ‘Agree’ button.
- After successfully submitting the application form, candidates are advised to take the printout of the form for further use.
GPAT 2021 Important Dates
The GPAT 2021 Important dates are provided below:
|Starting of Registration||23rd December 2020|
|Last date of Registration||30th January 2021|
|Last date for uploading images & fee payment||6th February 2021|
|Correction facility||1st to 2nd February 2021|
|Availability of Admit card||2nd week of February 2021|
|GPAT 2021 Exam date||22nd/ 27th February 2021|
|Declaration of Result||4th week of February 2021|
|All India Merit List||1st week of March 2021|
GPAT 2021 Application form must be filled carefully by the candidates. Authority will also provide correction facility for limited time period. Candidates are advised to cross check the details and then submit the form.
If you have any query regarding how to fill GPAT 2021 Application form, you can ask your query in the below comments section.