How to Fill Jamia University 2022 Application Form – Check Procedure
Jamia 2022 Application Form has been re-started from 23rd till 26th June 2022 for CUET UG courses. The university conducts the separate entrance exams to offer admissions in various UG & PG courses. The written exam is conducted on a university level by the university itself. The university offered the courses in the field of law, engineering & technology, education, humanities, social sciences, many others. The admission into the engineering courses will be offered on the basis of JEE Main and on the basis of NEET score to BDS. In this article, the candidates will get to know the how to fill Jamia University 2022 application form.
Admission Open 2022
Jamia University 2022 Application Form – Re-started (CUET UG)
Jamia 2022 Application Form has been re-started for CUET-UG from 23rd till 26th June 2022. Click here to apply.
Jamia 2022 Application form has been extended till 31st May 2022 for various UG/ PG courses. It has been extended till 20th June 2022 for B.Tech & B.Arch course. Check here for application details.
Here, we have mention all the important details candidates should know before applying for JMI 2022 application form.
- The candidates can fill the application form through online mode only.
- The application form through CUET-UG has been released from 6th April till 22nd May 2022.
- The application form for CUET-UG has been re-started from 27th till 31st May 2022 & again from 23rd to 26th June 2022.
- Application Form has been started from 14th April till 31st May 2022 for PG (Non-CUET) courses.
- Candidates have to submit their application form till last date, as no application form can be accepted after the last date.
- Candidates have to complete the online application form filling process. It consists of online registration, filling of application details and payment of fee.
- After the submission of application form, candidates must check their application status through candidate login.
- Candidates muts fill all the details in the application form carefully.
- Successfully registered candidates are advised to take the printout of the filled application form and keep it till the completion of admission procedure.
The application fee can be submitted through online & offline both modes for PG & only online mode for UG. Candidates can use credit card, debit card or net banking facility. The application fee is non-refundable in any circumstances.
|Category||Centres in India (Each Slot)||Centres outside India (Each Slot)|
|General/ UN-Reserved||Rs. 650/-||Rs. 3000/-|
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 550/-||Rs. 3000/-|
|Centre for Management Studies/Architecture/Education/Faculty of Engineering & Technology/Dentistry/Law||Rs. 700/-|
|All other Faculties/B.Tech/B.Arch||Rs. 550/-|
How to Fill Jamia University 2022 Application Form
Candidates can fill the Jamia application form 2022 by the following steps given below:
- Go to the website of conducting authority (link is available above).
- After that, click on ‘Application Form 2022’ tab.
- Select the programme for which you want to apply (UG/ PG).
- The application form will appear on the computer screen.
- Now proceed to fill the application form.
Filling Application Form:
- Candidates have to enter their personal details like their name, email id and mobile number to register.
- Now, fill the qualification details, course preference, subject preference, exam city, exam centre and other asked details.
- Submit all the filled-in details after verifying it.
- Candidates have to upload their recently clicked scanned Photograph (max. 100 KB in size) and signature (max. 100 KB in size) with white background.
- The size of the scanned images should be as per the specifications given by the official authority.
- The image should be in JPEG/JPG format.
Payment of Application fee:
- In the next step, candidates have to make application fee payment.
- The application fee can be made through online mode.
- Candidates can submit it through net banking/debit card/credit card.
Printing the Application form:
- At the last step candidates have to print the application from.
- Candidates must take out 2-3 printout copies of the form for further use in admission process.
Jamia 2022 Application Form Correction
Candidates are advised to fill application form carefully with valid and authentic details only. Authority has also provided the correction facility for application form but it is applicable on limited details. Candidates have to submit their correction within given time as no correction facility are allowed after the last date.
The authority has opened the application form correction from 26th May 2022 for all offered courses (except B.Tech & B.Arch) for PG course. It has been started from 25th May 2022 for UG course.
If you have any other query about How to Fill Jamia University 2022 Application Form, you can ask your query in the comment box given below.