How to Fill Jamia University 2024 Application Form – Check Steps
Jamia 2024 Application Form will be released separately for various CUET, Non-CUET & PG courses. The university will conduct the separate entrance exams to offer admissions in various UG & PG courses. The written exam will be conducted on a university level by the university itself. The university will offer the courses in the field of law, engineering & technology, education, humanities, social sciences, many others. The admission into the engineering courses will be offered on the basis of JEE Main and on the basis of NEET score to BDS. In this article, the candidates will get to know about how to fill Jamia University 2024 application form.
Here, we have mention all the important details candidates should know before applying for JMI 2024 application form.
- The candidates will be able to fill the application form through online mode only.
- The application form through CUET-UG will be released in first week of February 2024.
- Application Form will be started in first week of March till second week of April 2024 through Non-CUET courses.
- Candidates will have to submit their application form till last date, as no application form can be accepted after the last date.
- Candidates will have to complete the online application form filling process. It will consist of online registration, filling of application details and payment of fee.
- After the submission of application form, candidates must check their application status through candidate login.
- The last date to submit the Application Form for CUET UG will be till last week of March 2024 & till first week of January 2024 for CUET PG.
- Successfully registered candidates are advised to take the printout of the filled application form and keep it till the completion of admission procedure.
The application fee will be submitted through online mode. Candidates must use credit card, debit card or net banking facility. The application fee will be non-refundable in any circumstances.
|No of Subjects||General (UR)||OBC-NCL/ EWS||ST/ SC/ PWBD /Third gender||Centres outside India|
|Up to 3 subjects||Rs.750/-||Rs.700/-||Rs.650/-||Rs.3750/-|
|Up to 7 subjects||Rs.1500/-||Rs.1400/-||Rs.1300/-||Rs.7500/-|
|Up to 10 subjects||Rs.1750/-||Rs.1650/-||Rs.1550/-||Rs.11000/-|
|Centre for Management Studies/Architecture/Education/Faculty of Engineering & Technology/Dentistry/Law||Rs. 700/-|
|All other Faculties/B.Tech/B.Arch||Rs. 550/-|
How to Fill Jamia University 2024 Application Form
Candidates will be able to fill the Jamia application form 2024 by the following steps given below:
- Go to the website of conducting authority (Link will be available above).
- After that, click on ‘Application Form 2024’ tab.
- Select the programme for which you want to apply (UG/ PG).
- The application form will appear on the computer screen.
- Now proceed to fill the application form.
Filling Application Form:
- Candidates will have to enter their personal details like their name, email id and mobile number to register.
- Now, fill the qualification details, course preference, subject preference, exam city, exam centre and other asked details.
- Submit all the filled-in details after verifying it.
- Candidates will have to upload their recently clicked scanned Photograph (max. 100 KB in size) and signature (max. 100 KB in size) with white background.
- The size of the scanned images should be as per the specifications given by the official authority.
- The image should be in JPEG/JPG format.
Payment of Application fee:
- In the next step, candidates will have to make application fee payment.
- The application fee will be made through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to submit it through net banking/debit card/credit card.
Printing the Application form:
- At the last step candidates will have to print the application from.
- Candidates must take out 2-3 printout copies of the form for further use in admission process.
Jamia 2024 Application Form Correction
Candidates are advised to fill application form carefully with valid and authentic details only. Authority will also provide the correction facility for application form but it will be applicable on limited details. Candidates will have to submit their correction within given time as no correction facility will be allowed after the last date.
The authority will start the application form correction from first week of April 2024 for CUET UG courses & in second week of February 2024 for CUET PG courses. For Non-CUET courses, correction facility will start from May 2024.
If you have any other query about How to Fill Jamia University 2024 Application Form, you can ask your query in the comment box given below.