How to Fill JEE Advanced 2022 Application Form – Get Complete Steps
JEE Advanced Registration 2022 will be started from 7th August 2022. The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT’s) will organize the JEE Advanced examination on a rotation basis. In 2022, IIT, Kharagpur will organize the JEE Advanced examination. It is a national level test conducted for providing admissions into various UG and integrated UG courses in the field of engineering, architecture, etc. Here, students can check the step by step procedure about How to Fill JEE Advanced Application Form 2022.
JEE Advanced Registration 2022
Candidates will be able to fill and submit the JEE Advanced 2022 Registration form through online process. The application form will be started from 7th August 2022. Registration Form will be available through the website of conducting authority only, no other mode or method of application form is expected. The last date for registration will be till 11th August 2022. Candidates should take a print copy of it for further use.
The application fee for candidates who opt centre in India will be Rs.1400 for SC, ST, PwD and all female candidates and Rs.2800 for all other candidates. For exam centre outside India (For SAARC Countries), USD 75 application fee will be charged for all categories and USD 150 is charged from Non-SAARC Countries). Candidates can pay the application fee online by debit/credit card, net banking.
Steps to Register for JEE Advanced
Candidates can register for JEE Advanced by following these steps:
Step-1: Login & Fill Details
Step-2: Upload Scanned Images
Step-3: Registration Fee Payment
Step-4: Print Application Form
Step-1: Login & Fill Details:
Step-1.1: Visit Official Website and Login:
- Visit the official website of JEE Advanced.
- The login window will appear on the screen.
- Enter the JEE Main 2022 Roll Number, Password and Security Pin and submit it.
- Choose the new password for JEE Advanced.
Step-1.2: Fill Details:
- After creating the new password, a new page will be displayed containing candidate’s details furnished at the time of JEE Main registration.
- Mention the number of attempts.
- Choose the three examination cities as per their preferences.
- Select the language of the question paper (English or Hindi).
- Fill the category and scribe status.
- Check all the filled details carefully and submit it.
Step-2: Upload Scanned Images:
Students are needed to keep ready the required documents in the prescribed specification. The image should be in JPEG format. The image size should be between 50 KB to 300 KB. The documents required for registration are mentioned below:
Step-2.1: Required Documents:
- 10th class certificate or birth certificate.
- 12th or equivalent exam certificates.
- Category, PwD or DS certificate (if applicable).
- Scribe letter (if applicable).
- PIO card or OCI certificate (if required).
Step-2.2: Upload Images:
- Go through the upload images option.
- Select the required images.
- Upload the scanned images one by one carefully.
Step-3: Registration Fee Payment:
After uploading the images, candidates can make the fee payment through the following methods:
- Students can pay the application fee online through the debit/credit card or net banking.
- Click on the “Pay Registration Fee” option.
- The Multi Option Payment System (MOPS) page will appear on the screen.
- Enter the payment details and pay the application fee.
- Candidates paying for DUBAI exam centre are needed to pay the fee using International debit/credit card issued by foreign banks & issued outside India.
- First, click on the “Pay Registration Fee” link.
- Take the printout of the e-challan of SBI bank.
- Submit the printed e-challan with the required fee to the nearest SBI branch.
Step-4: Print Application Form
After the fee payment confirmation, students will be able to take printout of the application form. Students are advised to take extra printouts and keep them safe for further use. There is no need to send any hard copy to the authority.
If you have any other queries regarding How to Fill JEE Advanced 2022 Application Form, you may leave your queries below.