How to fill JET Agriculture 2020 Application Form, Steps by Step Process
JET Agriculture 2020 Application Form Last date is till 18th June 2020 with late fee. Candidates can check this article for How to fill JET Agriculture 2020 Application Form in step-by-step procedure. Agriculture University, Kota is organizing the Joint Entrance Test 2020. It is a state level entrance exam through which candidates can get admission in the first year of the B.Tech (dairy and food technology) and B.Sc (agriculture, horticulture, forestry). It is also well known by the name of Rajasthan JET. Candidates can get admission in the various government and private agriculture institutions in the state. In this article, candidates can check the How to fill JET Agriculture Application Form 2020 in detail.
JET Agriculture 2020 Application Form – Till 18th June (With late fee)
JET Agriculture 2020 Application Form Last date is till 18th June 2020 with late fee of Rs.500/-. Check here for application details.
JET Agriculture 2020 application form can be accessed and filled through online mode only. Online application form has been started from 16th March 2020 and will be available till 23rd May 2020. Candidates should carefully fill the application form because the candidature of the candidate will be considered on the basis of information provided on application form by the candidate.
The application form can be submitted/ printed only after the payment of application fee. Candidates have to submit the scanned images of documents in PDF format. Keep a printout of the filled-in application form till admission in the institution.
Admissions Closing Shortly
The application fee is Rs. 2800/- for Unreserved/OBC/SBC candidates and Rs. 1400/- in case of SC/ST/Disabled (PC)>39%. The application fee can be submitted through online mode (credit card/debit card/internet banking). The application fee is non-refundable in any circumstances.
How to fill JET Agriculture 2020 Application Form
Candidates can follow the steps given below to fill the online application form of JET Agriculture 2020:
Step-2: Filing of Application Form
Step-3: Upload Images
Step-4: Payment of fee
Step-5: Printing of Application form
Check step by step procedure given below:
- Go to the official website link (link is given above).
- Click on ‘Application Form’ Tab.
- Read the instruction carefully & click on “Continue” button
- Then, click on “Click for Online Application” link.
- Fill the details such as Name, Father Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, Date of Birth, Gender, etc.
- Now, Click on “Save” button.
- Note down the password and registration number and keep it safe for future logins.
Step-2: Payment of Fee
- Now, click on “Pay Online Application Form Fee” button.
- Proceed to pay the fee.
- Click on ‘Fee Payment’ tab.
- Select the mode of payment and click to ‘Pay the Fee’.
- After that click on ‘submit’ button.
Step-3: Filling-up of Application Details
- Fill your personal, academic, educational details.
- Go to the section of ‘Upload Images’.
- Upload the photograph of 5H X 4W cm size and signature of 2H X 4W cm size, which is pasted on a plain paper.
- Scan the images in jpg/jpeg/pjpeg/png/bmp/tif/gif format with 80 pixels per inch resolution.
- The size of photo with signature should be in between 30 to 50 KB.
- Reservation certificate should be in PDF format of size 100 to 200 KB.
- Scan mark sheet of 10th and 12th should be in between 100 to 200 KB.
- Check all entries carefully and click on ‘Submit’ button.
Step-5: Printing of Application Form
- After successful completion of application fee and submitting fee, candidates can take a printout.
- Click on ‘Print’ button.
- Take a printout and keep extra printouts of it for future reference.
- Preserve the application form for counselling procedure.
If you have any query related to the How to fill JET Agriculture 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your queries in the given below comment box.