How to fill MH CET Law 2018 Application Form, Steps for Form Filling Procedure

Latest Application Forms Available

1. Apply Online for BA LL.B./BBA LL.B. from Uttaranchal University. Click Here

How to Fill MH CET Application Form 2018MH CET Law 2018 Application Form has been released from 16th April 2018 (For 3 years Law course). Candidates can check the step-wise process to fill complete application form. MH CET Law entrance exam will be organized by the Government of Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, Mumbai. It offers the admission into 5 years of LLB (regular, full-time and integrated) and 3 years of LLB (regular and full time) courses. It is a state level entrance exam to get admission in various law institutions in the state of Maharashtra. Through this article, candidates can check how to fill MH CET Law Application Form 2018.

MH CET Law 2018 Application Form – Released (3 years Law Course)

newiconMH CET Law 2018 Application form for 3 years Course has been released on 16th April 2018. Check here for application form details.

Get latest news & updates about MH CET Law 2018 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:

MH CET Law 2018 Application form for 5 years Course has been closed now. Candidates can get the print copy of application till 26th April 2018 through login.Check here for application form details.

MH CET Law 2018 application form can be filled through online mode only. For applying in the MH CET Law candidates need to register on the website. The online application process has been started for 5 years LLB course. For 3 years LLB course, the application has been released from 16th April 2018. The last date to fill application form will be 30th March 2018 (Extended) (5 years) & 16th May 2018 (3 years). Candidates have to take the printout of application form till the 22nd April 2018. Candidates have to enter the valid mobile number and email id for further communication purpose. Take the printout of the registration confirmation page and keep it safe for future processes.

Application Fee:

Application fee is Rs. 800/- for general of Maharashtra state, outside Maharashtra state or J&K migrants. Reserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 400/-. The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable in any case. The fee can be paid through credit card/debit card (RuPay/Visa/Master card/Maestro), internet banking, IMPS, Cash cards/Mobile Wallets.

MH CET Law 2018 Eligibility

MH CET Law 2018 Exam Dates

How to fill MH CET Law 2018 Application Form

Candidates are required to follow the steps given below:

Step-1: Registration
Step-2: Upload Photograph and Signature
Step-3: Fill Application Form
Step-4: Application Payment
Step-5: Take Printout of Application Form

Candidates are instructed to follow the instructions given below to fill MH CET Law 2018 Application Form.

Step-1: Registration

• Visit the official website link (link is given above).
  • Click on that link.
  • Now, click on ‘Click here for New Registration’.
  • Fill your basic details such as name, mobile number, email ID, etc.
  • Then, click on “Save & Next” button.
  • Are you sure the data entered in is correct as No change/edit of application will be allowed after “final Submit”. If yes click “OK”. Otherwise, click “CANCEL”.
  • Note down your provisional registration number & password given on the top of page.

Step-2: Upload Photograph and Signature

• Proceed to upload your recent scanned colour photograph and signature.
  • Now “Choose File” option to select images and click on “Upload” to upload images.
  • The Dimension of Photograph should be 200 x 230 pixels (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm).
  • The Dimension of Signature should be 140 x 60 pixels (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm).
  • The size of file should be between 20kb-50kb (photograph) & 10kb-20kb (signature) in JPEG format.
  • Then, click on “Next” button.

Step-3: Fill Application Form

• Now, fill your basic details such as category, Do you belong to Maharashtra state?, Are you domicile of Maharashtra?, Have you Passed XI std examination?, exam centre preferences, etc.
  • You also have to fill personal details such as date of birth, gender, father’s name, mother’s name, address, etc.
  • Verify your filled details by clicking on “Validate your Details” button.
  • Then, click on “Save and Next” button.
  • Fill your qualification details & verify by clicking on “Validate your Details” button.
  • Then, click on “Save and Next” button.
  • Check all the filled details & click on “Final Submit” button.

Step-4: Pay Application Fee

• Fill your card details & click on “Make Payment” button.
  • You will be redirected to the online payment gateway.
  • Choose any one of the payment mode and enter the required fee details.
  • Click on ‘Submit’ tab and pay the fee.

Step-5: Take Printout of Application Form

• On successful completion of the application form take the printout of it.
  • Keep extra printouts of it for future references.
  • This completes the registration process.

If you have any query related to the How to fill MH CET Law 2018 Application Form, you may ask us by leaving your queries in the given below comment box.

1. NITIN BARVE says:

I want admission in 3 year llb 2018 but entrance exam registration was closed beacause I don’t no last date is 16 may 2018. If university application filling date should extend or not ???

2. jagadish n says:

for 3 year law course application filling date should extend or not ???
    because i dont know that last date was 16 may

3. Rita says:

I want admission in 5 year cours llb 2018 but entrance exam and registration is closed can u help me please it is possible to get late fees or registration

4. Rounak maniyarR says:

Sir/mam if i want to change my exam center now is it possible for me

5. Sayu Deshmukh says:

I want to modify my uploaded photograph which background is red.Is there compulsory for White background or its ok with red.and if its not ok plz tell me how to modify it.i submitted application but fees not paid yet

6. aryan says:

i can’t access your register link .its not to be open so if have other link please sent to me

7. sonali more says:

I am Physically disabled student, may I get concessions in addmission fee process

8. yash says:

i forgot to take a printout after submitting my application, the website shows the last date for it is over, how do i procure a printout now?

9. Aniket says:

Please help me URGENTLY FOR FORM FILLING.
    I have completed my graduation from nagpur university as a “external student” so, what I suppose to choose (regular / distance) while filling 3years law cet form 2018

10. ONKAR THAKUR says:

WHICH PERCENTAGE SHOULD BE FILLED IN THE FORM, ONLY OF GRADUATION OR AGGREGATE OF ALL THE 6 SEMESTERS? AND IF ONLY GRADUATION MARKS ARE FILLED IS THERE ANY PROBLEM OR I WILL HAVE TO EDIT THE MARKS/FORM.

11. yogesh panjwani says:

im not getting the proper link for registration 18/-19 can you pls help?

12. YASH PATIL says:

I have tried filling the form but it doesn’t go beyond the education qualifications column even after choosing the option ‘“appearing”.I have given my BA exams recently and am awaiting for the results.But the end date of filling the form is 16 May.Please help!

13. Rohan says:

Can a photograph with maroon background be used as it is stated that the pic should have light background in the brochure.This photograph was used for admission processes after ssc and hsc.So should I get a photograph with light background or continue with this one

14. Kaaba says:

Hi,
    What is the next step after taking the print out of the form? How do we get to know about our exam details.

15. Devidas Jayawantrao Hiray says:

I have 50% in BA & 40% in MA. I will get admission in LLB ?

16. Rashmi says:

I have scanned the photo and the dimenson is 200×230 pixels.

But the file size is 16 kb.

Pl confirm whether the same meets the requirement.
    Thanks
    Rashmi

17. Nizam shaikh says:

hi! i am trying to fill form but education column after filling graduation detail, i am trying to submitt the form but its showing error and asking for post graduation education detail.
    please help me

18. Sana says:

I have completed my bhms n had filled 3 years llb entrance form I had made a mistake while filling ds form I put my Hsc details in graduation box n graduation Details in post graduation box… So m I suppose to fill d form agn or it will taken as a correct one I filled? Pls help?

19. Hemali Patel says:

I have passed my graduation examination from mumbai university in the year 2015 where credit based system was there. While filing graduation details should i go for aggregate marks of Sem V and Sem VI or CGPA. ANd if CGPA they ask for grade points which is not there. ANd what is the date of passing examination?

The last date for ll 3 year is 16th May 2018. If you have percentage in your qualifying exam then you have to convert it in cgpa.

20. Ash... says:

Hii.
    I filled mh law cet 2018 form for 3 years llb. But at the time of filling form i didnt clicked on ‘validate details’ button nd directly clicked on ‘save n next ‘ button nd completed the form nd paid the fees.
    So my form will be accepted or not? Plz help me in this.

21. SWETHA says:

I am unable to select year of birth in personal details. How to rectify this issue?

22. Vaishali mahadu waghmare says:

Please provide me email ID as soon possible…pls

23. Radhika Panditputra says:

while submitting details for qualification ,i have completed m.com(Full time by college ) by credit based system of university , i am facing error which details to to submit because while entering the aggregate marks we need to mention last semester details or cgpa because if cgpas is mentioned and the ,marks columns are left incomplete the form doesn’t get validated kindly reply

24. sushma vijaykumar says:

my daughter has given her final year bcom exams recently, her results are not out yet, and while she registered in the application form needs the qualification and the marks obtained in bcom, due to which she can’t register in, how can she register?
    the last date for filling this form is 16th May 2018, but her final year results we dont know when it will be out? , kindly help

25. Shilpa gore says:

Caste valadity certirificate compulsory hain kya llb3 year cet ke liye

Please give response as early as possible

26. Malik says:

Hi,
    Can you please provide with the link for the registration of CET for 3 yrs LLB.
    llb3.mhpravesh.in,dhe website not working.
    One more question is that if M.Com is done through IDOL (distance education Mumbai University) is it acceptable? Do I need to submit TC (which is not given by IDOL) or can I get admission based on B.Com or M.Com marksheet and without Transfer Certificate?

27. Madhuri jagtap says:

What is the officual link to fill form and way to pay fees other than ol mode or debit cards is challan accepted

28. ANKITA says:

How can i modity / edit my DOB which was entered incorrect

29. Jivitha says:

from which website we have to apply for LLB 3years entrance exam as the link given above is not working since last 3 days

30. Nandini says:

Hi, The educational details ask for Graduation Date of Passing. Is this supposed to mean the date on the graduation certificate issued by the University or the date on the marksheet or the month and year of the exam given? if the last, it is not possible to give a date, as the exams are held over a period, while the month and year is as given in both the marksheet as also the graduation certificate.

31. Amit says:

I filled up a 3 year old program form online and paid the fees. After paying the fees, I noticed that the form erroneously captures my graduation as ‘Distance/Open’ even when I clearly selected regular. I tried to make a second log in id to correct it, but the same problem keeps happening. Even if I select Mode of Degree as ‘Regular’, the form captures it as ‘Distance/Open’ in the end.

32. Prakash says:

What is the minimum percentage required in TYBA for 3 year exam for Shedule caste.

33. Geeta Chataule says:

I have complied my graduation in 2013 i have a work experience since then , hence i m eligible for 3 years course or 5 years course kindly guide

34. Balraj says:

Dear sir
    My student is living in maharashtra.
    studing in maharashtra.
    but it’s cast certificate is of karnataka state
    then can she get cast advantage(economic concession) for llb 5 years course in maharashtra
    and i want help in filling the form of mh-cet law
    is there any helpline number available