How to Fill NEET 2019 Application Form (Vedio) – Step by Step Procedure
NEET 2019 application form last date has been extended till 7th December 2018. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is a national level entrance test managed by the National Testing Agency. NEET is organized for those candidates seeking admission into medical & dental courses. These courses are offered by various medical institutions in the country. The NEET 2019 examination will be held on 5th May 2019. Here, candidates can check step to step procedure for How to fill NEET 2019 Application Form.
NEET Application Form 2019 – Extended till 7th Dec
NEET 2019 Registration Last Date has been extended. The last date for registration is 7th December 2018. Check here for application form details.
Candidates will get the application form from the official website of the conducting authority through online mode. NEET 2019 Application Form has been started from 1st November 2018.
The last date to submit the application form is 7th December 2018. The application form will not be provided through any other mode except online.
Steps to Fill Application Form
Candidates have to follow the given five steps to fill the application form.
Step 1: Fill the Online Application Form and Note Down the Registration Number.
Step 2: Upload Photo, Signature
Step 3: Make Payment of Fee
Step 4: Print Confirmation Page
Watch the Complete Video of How to fill NEET Application Form:
Step 1: Fill the Application Form
- Go the official portal of the NTA conducting authority (Link given above).
- Click on NEET UG 2019 link.
- Click on “Apply Online” link.
- Read all the instruction and then click on “Proceed to Apply Online NEET (UG) 2019”.
Step 1.1: New Registration
- Fill the registration form carefully.
- Candidates have to fill their name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Category, Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality, State of Eligibility (for 15% All India Quota), Mobile Number, Email ID, etc.
- After filling all the details, two links will be given “Preview & Next” and “Reset”.
- If candidate satisfied with the filled information, then they have to click on “Next”.
- After clicking on Next Button, the information submitted by the candidate will be displayed on the screen.
- If information correct, Tick all the check box.
- Click on “Next” button, otherwise go for “Back” button.
- Now choose the strong password and re enter the password.
- Choose security question and feed answer.
- Enter the OTP would be sent to your mobile number.
- Submit the button.
- Candidates may note down the registration number for further procedure.
Step 1.2: Login & Application Form Filling
- Login with your Registration Number and password.
- Fill personal details.
- Enter place of birth.
- Choose the medium of question paper.
- Choose examination centres.
- Fill permanent address.
- Fill correspondence address.
- Fill Details (qualification, occupation, annual income) of parents and guardians.
- Choose the option for dress code.
- Enter security pin & click on save & draft.
- Now click on preview and submit.
- Now, review your entries.
- Tick all the check box.
- Then. click on Final Submit.
Step 2: Upload Photo and Signature
- Step 2 for images upload will be appeared on screen.
- Now, click on link for Upload photo & signature.
- Upload the scanned images.
- Candidate should have scanned images of his latest Photograph (size of 10 Kb to 100 Kb.
- Signature(size of 3 Kb to 20 Kb) in JPEG format only.
Step 3: Fee Payment
- After uploading the images, candidate will automatically go to the link for fee payment.
- A candidate has to follow the instruction & submit the application fee.
- Choose the Bank for making payment.
- Go for Payment.
- Candidate can pay the fee through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/e-wallet (CSC).
Step 4: Take the Printout of Confirmation Page
- After the fee payment, a candidate may take the printout of the confirmation page.
- Candidates may keep at least three copies of the confirmation page.
- Must retain copy of the system generated Self Declaration in respect of candidates from J&K who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota.
If you have any query regarding How to Fill NEET 2019 Application Form, you can drop the comments in the comment box.