How to Fill NEET 2018 Application Form, Step by Step Procedure

How to Fill NEET 2018 Application FormNEET Application Form 2018 has been released on 8th February 2018. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is a national level entrance test managed by the Central Board of Secondary Education. NEET is organized for those candidates seeking admission into medical & dental courses. These courses are offered by various medical institutions in the country. The NEET 2018 examination will be held on 6th May 2018. Here, candidates can check step to step procedure for How to fill NEET 2018 Application Form.

NEET Application Form 2018 – Released

newiconNEET 2018 application form has been released on 8th February 2018. Check here for application form.

Get latest news & updates of NEET 2018 through SMS or e-mail, by entering your details below:

Candidates can get the application form from the official website of the conducting authority through online mode. NEET 2018 Application Form has been started on 8th February 2018. The last date to submit the application will be the 9th March 2018. The application form will not be provided through any other mode except online.

Steps to Fill Application Form

Candidates have to follow the given five steps to fill the application form.

Step 1: Fill the Online Application Form and Note Down the Registration Number.
Step 2: Upload Photo, Signature and Right Hand Index Finger Impression
Step 3: Make Payment of Fee
Step 4: Print Confirmation Page

Watch the Complete Video of How to fill NEET Application Form:

Step 1: Fill the Application Form

• Go the official portal of the conducting authority (Link is given above).
  • Click on “Apply Online” link.

NEET 18-1

• A candidate has to read all the instruction and then click on “Proceed to Apply Online NEET (UG) 2018”.

NEET 18-2

Step 1.1: New Registration

• Fill the registration form carefully.
  • Candidates have to fill their name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Category, Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality, State of Eligibility (for 15% All India Quota), Mobile Number, Email ID, Aadhaar card number, etc.
  • After filling all the details, two links will be given “Preview &Next” and “Reset”.
  • If candidate satisfied with the filled information, then they have to click on “Next”.

NEET 18-3

• After clicking on Next Button, the information submitted by the candidate will be displayed on the screen. If information correct, click on “Next” button, otherwise go for “Back” button.
  • Candidates may note down the registration number for further procedure.

NEET 18-4

• Now choose the strong password and re enter the password.
  • Choose security question and feed answer.
  • Enter the OTP would be sent to your mobile number.
  • Submit the button.

NEET 18-5

Step 1.2: Login & Application Form Filling

• Login with your Registration Number and password.

NEET 18-6

• Fill personal details.
  • Enter place of birth.
  • Choose the medium of question paper.
  • Choose examination centres.

NEET 18-7

• Fill permanent address.
  • Fill correspondence address.
  • Fill Details (qualification, occupation, annual income) of parents and guardians.
  • Choose the option for dress code.
  • Enter security pin & click on save & draft.
  • Now click on preview and submit.

NEET 18-8

• Now, review your entries.
  • Then. click on Final Submit.

NEET 18-9

Step 2: Upload Photo and Signature

• Step 2 for images upload will be appeared on screen.
  • Now, click on link for Upload photo & signature.

NEET 18-10

• Upload the scanned images.
  • Candidate should have scanned images of his latest Photograph (size of 10 Kb to 100 Kb.
  • Signature(size of 3 Kb to 20 Kb) in JPEG format only.

NEET 18-11

Step 3: Fee Payment

• After uploading the images, candidate will automatically go to the link for fee payment.
  • A candidate has to follow the instruction & submit the application fee.

NEET 18-12

• Choose the Bank for making payment.
  • Go for Payment.
  • Candidate can pay the fee through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/e-wallet (CSC).

Step 4: Take the Printout of Confirmation Page

• After the fee payment, a candidate may take the printout of the confirmation page.
  • Candidates may keep at least three copies of the confirmation page.

NEET 18-13

Note:

• Must retain copy of the system generated Self Declaration in respect of candidates from J&K who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota.

If you have any query regarding How to Fill NEET 2018 Application Form, you can drop the comments in the comment box.

Displaying 1,139 Comments
  1. Subitha says:

Sir I have completed upto 3steps and paid fee but the confirmation page is not coming

2. Chiranjib banerjee says:

Sir, my domicile is in WB but I am transferred to another state… So, where do i need to give the exam centre as?

3. Aditi says:

I uploaded photo without name & date.can I change it during correction period.what to do? please guide

There is no need to make the correction in Photograph. The photograph without name and date of taking photograph will be accepted by the CBSE, if otherwise found correct.

4. Zeeshan says:

Is it mandatory to add name and date in the bottom of the photograph ? and what will happen if someone forgot to add?

Thanks
    Zeeshan

5. Sunil says:

Can i take my printout on later date

6. Devki patel says:

Sir,.i uploded my photo with blue background in neet application form , will creat any problem

• Mohit Negi says:

For most students it is ok, but if you receive any msg or email from cbse regarding “image discrepancy” then you should reupload the image.

7. Punith says:

After completing application. Should i need take principal signature r any attestation.and the application should i need to post in post office to neet headoffice

8. jagdish says:

Sir whether the place of birth is actual place of birth or our permanent address

9. Vinod says:

Sir,i completed 12th in the year 2016 so what the code i would in the application form

10. s says:

which code i need to opt …i am going to pass 12 by cbse this year

11. Deepak Chamm says:

Sir my name in report card is ‘Deepak Kumar Chamm’, but in adhar card, it is ‘Deepak Kumar’now what to do? Do i need to correct my name in adhar card?? Which one should be filled?

12. jisha johnson says:

for the payment,there are options only for 4 banks that is ICICI,SBI,syndicate and HDFC. but my account is not in any 4 of them.wat should i be doing ?

plz someone help me out with this

13. Riya sharma says:

What should I fill in state eligibility for 15% state quota, if I leave in Maharashtra and my(SC) caste certificate is from West Bengal (as filled my form in SC).So what should I do? Please suggest?

• Mohit Negi says:

If you have your domicile from WB and looking for admission in 85% seats of wb then fill WB as the state of eligibility.

14. Krishna Ananya sahu says:

Sir, I have uploaded the image without white back ground and without date and name..is there any problem?? Sir please reply

15. Krishna Ananya sahu says:

16. Mahesh Ananth says:

Is it compulsory to have photo with white background or blue background is acceptable? I have only light blue background images. Please advice.

17. sandhya says:

sir, after receiving otp can we fill another form for the same candidate for neet????

18. Nidhi says:

Sir i have filled the wrong state of domicile of mine so is there any problem in that and will i get the chance for correction of that particular column?

19. Wilson says:

1- I don’t have printer, Can I save the Confirmation Page ?

2- E wallet payment (a) what it is ? (b) I see only 3 Options Debit Card, Credit Card and Net banking (c) In whose name ?

• Mohit Negi says:

1) you can print the page from any cyber cafe by login to your account.
      2) you can pay the fee using these options, it doesn’t matter whose card you are using.

20. yash says:

sir i completed my bsc in 2016 which qualification code i will fill and which marks we fill 12th ya bsc marks. please help me.

21. Swathi says:

Sir how to calculate the qualifying percentage in 12 th plzzz

22. Anushree says:

I have paid the NEET fee today by online (SBI) but the confirmation page cant open.
    And also in the Form again showing payment to pay.

Please advice what to do?

• Mohit Negi says:

check whether the amount is debited from your account, if it is debited then wait for few hours and check the application status. if the fee is still unpaid then pay the fee again, the first payment will be credited to ur a/c within a week.

23. tejashree pawar says:

sir i have paid the fees of neet ug 2018 but the step is not proceeding further.i have paid through debit card from maharashtra bank. what should i do now?please reply fast…

24. ravi says:

how to fill marka in neet application only inter second year or sum of 2 years?

25. Praneeth says:

What is the xam code for students completed intermediate with subjects phy,chem,bot and zoology

26. Aishwarya says:

How to calculate percentage by cgpa
    ?

27. Rajjyoti says:

I forgot to mention the name and date below the scanned picture…. Will it affect my candidature?

28. Y. P. says:

Myself photograph is being shown as invalid any wayout to the problem???????

29. Kedar says:

Sir I completed all the two steps but the third step I completely done the payment and 4step is not coming, that page is error then what I have to do and I’m not received the neet payment is successful payed.
    One more time I am logging that saying 1&2 step is completed but 3 step is not completed but I paid 750
    What is the problem sir please reply??

30. D Sangeetha says:

my photo in aadhar is before 15yrs age but i applied 3days back. Is there any problem about photo update

31. Avantika says:

My initial is on 10 certificate but not in Aadhaar what do I do ?

32. Akhila Satish says:

Sir, I am not able to complete the Step 2 of uploading the Photo and signature. The photo is around 70 KB and Photo around 18 kB well within the speciifcations, but still when I click next it is not accepting. Sometimes the message comes…Invalid signature sometimes…as Invalid photo. Please help me to complete step 2.

33. P swathi says:

Is it compulsory that the photo should contain the name and date

34. fredrick says:

please give us full information on how to apply for NEET examination 2018 as a NRI candidate

35. vasumathy says:

Photo can be ordinary or with holding placard with recent date?????

36. Annu Kumar Singh says:

Is any finger impression required in NEET 2018 ?

• Narendra seiwalYour Name... says:

not need for any finger impression required in NEET 2018 but thumb impression of left hand require in AIIMS Application form for entrance in MBBS Exam.

37. Abhishek Mishra says:

I’ve filled NEET 2018 form and also paid the fee but i was not able to take the printout of fee payment receipt … But I’ve the printout of confirmation page . Is printout of fee payment receipt necessary/required ??

38. Nivethan says:

Sir I am finished hsc in 2016 but during the examination I was not attend one exam because of sick before complete this exam same year in the Supplementary exam and I had good mark so I am eligible for neet Plz reply

39. Shreya says:

I completed the stap3 (payment)two time but confirmation page not open please say what I can do please

40. Rajarshi biswas says:

My neet registration has been done but i have received an sms that my signature is not correct and clear.. I have to correct it within a week.. Please help how will I do this

41. Naren says:

Is it compulsory that the photo should contain the name and date

Thanks

42. rajavelan says:

I am appearing for my 12 std Tamil nadu board exams this march 2018 what is my code. For my 10th std I studied in CBSE I am not able to enter my percentage of marks. My CGPA is 8. How do I enter