How to Fill NEET 2022 Application Form (Video) – Step by Step Procedure
NEET 2022 Application Form will be started from December 2021. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is a national level entrance test managed by the National Testing Agency. NEET is organized for those candidates seeking admission into medical & dental courses. These courses are offered by various medical institutions in the country. The NEET 2022 examination will be held in the month of May 2022. Here, candidates can check step to step procedure for How to fill NEET 2022 Application Form.
NEET Application Form 2022
Candidates can fill the application form from the website through online mode. NEET 2022 Application Form will be released from December 2021.
The last date to submit the application form will be till January 2022. The application form will be provided through any other mode except online. NTA also provide the correction facility in the application form through online mode. This is the one time opportunity to make correction in the application. Correction facility will be commenced from the month of February 2022.
Steps to Fill Application Form
Candidates have to follow the given five steps to fill the application form.
Step 1: Fill the Online Application Form and Note Down the Registration Number.
Step 2: Upload Photo, Signature
Step 3: Make Payment of Fee
Step 4: Print Confirmation Page
Watch the Complete Video of How to fill NEET Application Form (Last Year):
Step 1: Fill the Application Form
- Go the official portal of the NTA conducting authority (Link will be given above).
- Click on “Fill Registration Form” button.
- Read all the instruction and then click on “Click here to Proceed”.
Step 1.1: New Registration
- Fill the registration form carefully.
- Candidates have to fill their name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Category, Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality, State of Eligibility (for 15% All India Quota), Mobile Number, Email ID, etc.
- After filling all the details, two links will be given “Preview & Next” and “Reset”.
- If candidate satisfied with the filled information, then they have to click on “Next”.
- After clicking on Next Button, the information submitted by the candidate will be displayed on the screen.
- If information correct, Tick all the check box.
- Click on “Next” button, otherwise go for “Back” button.
- Now choose the strong password and re enter the password.
- Choose security question and feed answer.
- Enter the OTP would be sent to your mobile number.
- Submit the button.
- Candidates may note down the registration number for further procedure.
Step 1.2: Login & Application Form Filling
- Login with your Registration Number and password.
- Fill personal details.
- Enter place of birth.
- Choose the medium of question paper.
- Choose examination centres.
- Fill permanent address.
- Fill correspondence address.
- Fill Details (qualification, occupation, annual income) of parents and guardians.
- Choose the option for dress code.
- Enter security pin & click on save & draft.
- Now click on preview and submit.
- Now, review your entries.
- Tick all the check box.
- Then. click on Final Submit.
Step 2: Upload Scanned Images
- Step 2 for images upload will be appeared on screen.
- Now, click on link for Upload Images.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, left hand thumb impression and 10th class passing certificate.
- Candidate should have scanned images of his latest Photograph (size of 10 Kb to 100 Kb.
- Candidates must upload the images as per the specifications.
Specifications for Images:
Candidates can check the specifications for scanned images from below:
- Passport size Photograph (size: 10 kb to 200 kb)
- Post Card size photograph (4”X6”) (Size: 50 kb to 300 kb)
- Photograph should be taken on or after 1st September 2020 indicating clearly the name of candidate along with the date of taking photograph.
- Spectacles are allowed only if being used regularly.
- Photograph should not be with cap or goggles. The focus needs to be on face (80% face coverage, ears clearly visible, on white background).
- Polaroid and Computer-generated photos are not acceptable.
- The candidate should put his full signature in running hand writing [not in capital letter] on white paper with Black Ink pen and scan for uploading.
- File size must be between 4 kb to 30 kb.
Left Hand Thumb Impression:
- The candidate should put his/her left-hand thumb Impression on white paper with Blue Ink and scan for uploading.
- In case of any eventuality of left thumb being unavailable, right hand thumb impression may be used.
- File size must be between 10 kb to 50 kb.
Class 10th Passing Certificate:
- The candidate should scan their Class X Passing Certificate for uploading.
- File size must be between 100 kb to 400 kb.
Step 3: Fee Payment
- After uploading the images, candidate will automatically go to the link for fee payment.
- A candidate has to follow the instruction & submit the application fee.
- Choose the Bank for making payment.
- Go for Payment.
- Candidate can pay the fee through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/e-wallet (CSC).
Step 4: Take the Printout of Confirmation Page
- After the fee payment, a candidate may take the printout of the confirmation page.
- Candidates may keep at least three copies of the confirmation page.
- Must retain copy of the system generated Self Declaration in respect of candidates from J&K who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota.
If you have any query regarding How to Fill NEET 2022 Application Form, you can drop the comments in the comment box.