How to Fill OUAT 2020 Application Form, Step by Step Process

how to fill OUAT Application form 2020

OUAT 2020 Application Form for UG courses will be filled from the third week of February 2020. OUAT entrance test is conducted by Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology. Admission into various UG and PG programmes in Horticulture, Agricultural Engineering and Technology, Veterinary Science, Animal Husbandry and Fishery Science, etc. will be provided after qualifying the entrance test. Through this article, we have provided complete details regarding how to fill OUAT Application form 2020.

OUAT 2020 Application Form

OUAT 2020 Application form for UG programmes will be released from third week of February 2020. The application form for PG courses will be released in the fourth week of June 2020. Candidates will fill the application form by online mode only.

The Application fee for UG Programmes will be Rs.1350 and for PG Programmes will be Rs.1300. Candidates must submit their application form online till first week of April 2020 for UG Courses and till first week of July 2020 for PG Courses.

How to Fill OUAT 2020 Application Form

OUAT 2020 Application form can be filled by the candidates through the website by online mode only. To fill the Application Form of OUAT 2020, candidates can follow the given below steps:

Register on the website

Log on to the official website of OUAT. Click on the registration link provided on the website. For registration process, enter your basic details like Name, Mobile number, Aadhar number, Email address etc. To confirm the registration process, an OTP will be send to the candidate’s mail id/mobile number. Validate your mobile number using OTP.

Fill the Application Form

After registration candidates have to fill their application form. To fill the application form candidates have to enter all the mandatory details like personal, communicational, qualification, residential, nationality and other details. Verify all the details and move to the next step.

Upload Images and Documents

After filing the application, candidates have to now upload their recent passport size coloured photograph and full signature. The photograph and signature must be uploaded as per the prescribed specifications.

The signature and photograph uploaded should be clear /visible. All uploaded documents should be scanned in 72 dpi resolution.

DocumentsSizeFormat
Photograph20 to 50KBJPG/JPEG
Signature10 to 20KBJPG/JPEG

Make choice of the exam center as per the preferences provided in the list and click on the self-declaration. Now click on submit button and a login id, password and application number will be generated and send to the candidate’s mobile number and email id.

Pay the Application Fee

Now candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.1200 for UG courses and Rs.1350 for PG courses. Candidates can pay the application fee through debit/credit card/net banking or through cash mode in nearest Common Service Center (Jan Seva Kendra).

After paying the application fee candidates will receive confirmation message for the acceptance of the application.

Printing Application Form

After successfully filling the application form, take the print out of the form. Keep the print out safely for further use in admission process.

OUAT 2020 Application Form must be filled by the applicants before the last date of application submission. Only the successfully registered candidates will be able to download admit card through the website.

If you have any query regarding how to fill OUAT 2020 Application Form, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.

1. Snehabhatta says:

Can I fill the form b now….as due to some problems I was unable to do it then..

2. Sangram Sagar says:

I have not submitted the OUAT form-B…the date has gone now.. How can I submit it.. till the correction date for form -B not finished…

3. Vishwajeet kumar says:

I want to fill the application form B but I am from Bihar
    Could I get the admission in OUAT college

4. Likhita says:

Oaut pg application,step 1 isnot being done,it is showing as an error,what is the solution

5. Manaswinee Mouli Choudhury says:

How to fillup the B form of OUAT?

6. Amitanshu srichandan says:

I have filled the first step of the ouat form, filled the personal details and then I have paid Rs.1350/- on 21st march 2019 but the 3rd page didn’t get open.
    I haven’t received the submission details on my phone. I just received the login ID and application number but not the confirmation that I have submitted my form.
    I have the receipt of the payment.
    Need help.

7. Sayena says:

I have submitted the form along with fees.I got the conformation in my mobile. But I can not take the printout of my application form because the print command in the website is not working properly. Secondly though i fill my present address correctly, the application form shows wrong. For Road/street data in present address, it takes from permanent address. The same thing is also taking place for STATE in present address.How can i correct it?

8. Spandita Satapathy says:

I had filled the ouat application form A,but wrongly my father’s name has printed at the column meant for Mathers name and vice versa.How this can be rectified ?

9. Punyaslok Nayak says:

I have submitted the application for OUAT UG course and my application number was generated on 06.03.2019. But till today i have not got the ID and password till today and i am not able to pay the fees.
    Kindly advise me what to do next

10. Debi prasad chhotray says:

I fill the application form & pay fees but ouat can’t give user name .How can i know my user name form ouat please tell me? Please resend user name. Please sir.

11. Ayesha Siddiqua says:

I, have filled the Form-A and submitted the Fees of Rs.1350/- through SBI Net Banking on dtd.22.02.2019, but I have received the confirmation the Application Form & Payment.The details references of Form & Payment as: Application No-999000164820
    Payment Ref. No-724254323IGAFMCOBB3 Rs.1350/-.
    Pl. confirm & advice me regarding the matter.

12. Subhadip says:

13. Your Name...anup says:

Pls send me the ouat official ug form. I’m searching in official site but I can’t get it pls help

14. Prabhas ranjan pradhan says:

Application form is not showing.

15. Dibya Lochan behera says:

How can I apply ouat form