JEE Main 2019 Preparation, Practice Mock Test & Question Papers
JEE Main 2019 Mock Test has been released now. JEE Main 2019 Preparation Tips can help students to crack this exam easily. JEE Main is a national level exam, which is a gateway to get admissions in undergraduate engineering courses provided by top colleges of the country. At present, JEE Main 2019 is one of the prominent exams for students who want to make their career in this field. A large number of students appears for this exam every year. The competition level is getting higher year by year for JEE Main because a large number of students appear for this exam. Here we have provided you an article by which you will get some tips& tricks about How to Prepare for JEE Main 2019. This article will definitely help you to crack JEE Main in some simple steps.
JEE Main 2019 Mock Test is available for practice now. Click here to practice mock test.
JEE Main 2019 Last Minute Preparation Tips:
- By this time, students should focus to revise their studied syllabus.
- Focus on revision of important formula steps, assumptions thus, should be on top of the mind of the candidate.
- Students should practice mock tests on daily basis to analyze their performance.
- Accuracy, speed & time are the three main points to crack the JEE Main exam.
- Solve previous year question papers on daily basis it will help you to in knowing the formulas, techniques etc.
- Use shortcut methods to solve queries to save your time.
Check JEE Main 2019 Exam Pattern to aware with type of questions asked in the exam. Click here to check exam pattern.
JEE Main 2019 Preparation Tips
Before prepare for any examination, candidates should make a schedule & prepare as per the courses. Here, we are providing some preparation tips to crack JEE Main 2019 examination.
ADMISSION OPEN 2019
- MIT World Peace University, Pune B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Symbiosis Institute of Technology B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- DIT University, Dehradun - B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Chitkara University B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Chandigarh University (Ranked 1 in North India) - Application Open.
Mock test is also a good method to prepare for exam. The exam conducting authority provides the link to practice mock test (link is given above). Students should practice at least one mock test per week. It will help you to analyze your performance in the exam. First 15 minutes of the exam should be used by the candidates for reading instructions and question papers.
First of all, you have to make a study plan for your preparations. Firstly, get information about the complete JEE Main Syllabus and JEE Main Exam Pattern divide them equally as per your time so that every minor topic should get covered in your study plans.
After getting the detailed information about JEE Main syllabus candidates should create a timetable for studies. Students must give equal weightage to all the subjects and prepare for them as per your prepared time-table. You should include short breaks of five to ten minutes between long hours of study.
At present, the market is full with the preparation books for JEE Main and students will get easily confused about what books should choose for preparation. You can also refer NCERT syllabus books to prepare for JEE Main. NCERT Physics and Chemistry books will give you a good knowledge of basic concepts.
Solve Previous Years Question Papers
Apart studying from books, students should also concentrate on the previous years question papers of JEE Main. Try to solve previous years question papers on time it will help you to manage your time in the examination. By solving these papers, students will get an idea of exam pattern, question weightage. Also look for the best study material available in the market. Some previous years question papers of JEE Main are given below:
Click here for JEE Main 2017 Question Papers (Paper 1 & Paper 2)
Get JEE Main 2016 Question Papers:
- Click here to get SET E Question Paper
- Click here to get SET F Question Paper
- Click here to get SET G Question Paper
- Click here to get SET H Question Paper
- Click here to get CBT Question Paper held on 9th April 2016
- Click here to get CBT Question Paper held on 10th April 2016
Click here for JEE Main 2015 Question Paper-1
Click here for JEE Main 2014 Question Paper-1
Click here for JEE Main 2014 Question Paper-2
You have to practice hard to crack JEE Main but while preparing for your studies never ignore your health. Better health is the most important key for exam preparations. At the time of preparation do yoga and meditation, it will help you to calm your mind, developing inner peace, confidence and power of concentration. Never over stress yourself and try to get sleep for at least six to eight hours. Stay away from the junk foods and heavy diet, be on a healthy and nutritious diet at the time of the preparations.
For further queries related to How to Prepare for JEE Main 2019, you may leave your comments below in the comment box.