IBSAT 2023: Application (Till 16th Dec), Exam Dates, Eligibility
IBSAT 2023 Application Form can be filled till 16th December 2023. ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT) conducted every year by the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI) University. It is conducted to test students ability in quantitate techniques, data adequacy, data interpretation, analytical reasoning, vocabulary and reading comprehension. IBSAT offers 2 year fulltime MBA program at IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur & IBS Bangalore; 4 year Ph.D program at IBS Hyderabad and 2 year full time PGPM (Post-Graduate Program in Management) at 5 IBS campuses- Ahmedabad, Pune, Kolkata, Mumbai & Gurgaon. In this article, we have provided details about the registration, exam date, eligibility etc.
IBSAT 2023 Notifications – Application Till 16th Dec
IBSAT 2023 Application Form can be filled till 16th December 2023. Check here for application details.
IBSAT 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT)|
|Conducting Authority||ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education|
|Exam Category||Post Graduate|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type (MCQs)|
|Courses Available||MBA, PGPM|
IBSAT 2023 Exam Dates
Here is the complete official exam date for IBSAT 2023:
|Application Form Releases||1st July 2023|
|Last Date to submit||16th December 2023|
|IBSAT 2023/2024 Exam||December 23 – 24, 2023|
|Result||1st Week of January 2024|
|Briefing about Selection||2nd Week of January 2024|
|Selection Process||February/March 2024|
|Result for selection process||–|
IBSAT 2023 Application Form
Here are the complete details with some important instructions regarding the IBSAT 2023 Application form 2023:
- The application form for IBSAT 2023 has been released from 1st July 2023.
- The application form for IBSAT 2023 can be filled out and submitted through online or offline mode.
- Candidates can fill out the online application form till 16th December 2023.
- The details mentioned cannot be changed further, once the application form is submitted.
- Every candidate needs to complete the submission of their application form before the specific dates as no application form can be accepted after the due date.
- Take print out of the confirmation page along with the proof of fee payment for future reference.
- The application fee for the IBSAT exam is Rs. 1800/-.
- The payment can be done via net banking or debit/ credit card.
- For offline payment, candidates can make the payment directly through an IBS center.
IBSAT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply for the IBSAT 2023 exam:
- Qualifying Exam: Applying Candidates must have 15 year of education (10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis) pattern to be eligible for the Management programs.
- Percentage: He/ She must score minimum 50% or above marks in their graduations.
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria for English medium in graduation need to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score.
- Appearing: Candidates in their final year of graduation are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates with a valid score of GMAT, CAT, and NMAT by GMAC need not appear for IBSAT and can apply for direct admission.
- Age Limit: No age limit is applicable to apply for IBSAT 2023 admission.
Ph.D Program in Management:
- Applying candidates must pass graduation with 50% or above marks with medium of instructions as English.
- Post-graduation in Management with atleast 55% or above marks (Specialisation in Marketing/ Human Resource Management/ Finance/ Operation from UGC approved university).
- Post-graduation in Economics, Commerce, Sociology, Psychology, Statistics & Mathematics, Public Administration or in Allied discipline with 55% or above marks.
- A professional qualification like CFA/ CWA/ CA/ CS with 55% or above marks.
Ph.D Program in Economics:
- Qualification: He/ she must pass graduation with at-least 50% or above marks & Post-graduation in Economics with at-least 55% or above marks.
- Candidate must have completed minimum of 17 years of regular education (10+2+3+2 or 10+2+4+2 basis)
- Candidates who does’nt meet eligibility criteria of Graduation or PG, have to submit TOEFL/ NEFT/ IELTS score by 31st May 2023.
IBSAT 2023 Exam Pattern
Check details related to the IBSAT exam pattern in the below-given section:
- Medium: The medium of language to answer the question will be English only.
- Duration: The duration to complete the paper will be 2 hours.
- Mode of Examination: The Exam will be conducted through Proctored Home Based Test.
- Type of Question: All the questions will be multiple-choice questions comprised of 5 options for every question.
- Total Questions: There will be overall 120 questions that the candidate needs to solve.
- Sections: There will be 5 different sections that the candidate needs to complete.
- Marking Scheme: The candidate will be given 1 mark for every correct answer.
|Topics||No. of Questions|
|Verbal Ability||50 questions|
|Quantitative Aptitude||30 questions|
|Data Adequacy and Data Interpretation||30 questions|
|Reading Comprehension||30 questions|
IBSAT 2023 Syllabus
The IBSAT syllabus covers various topics of the subject which are decided by the conducting body. There are 5 different sections in the question paper Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation and Data Adequacy, Verbal Ability, and Analytical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension.
The syllabus of the IBSAT exam is given below:
- Quantitative Aptitude: Arithmetic Progression, Profit and Loss, Installment Payment, Venn Diagram, Algebra, Coordinate Geometry
- Data Adequacy and Data Interpretation: Linear Arrangement, Causes, and Effects, Data Interpretation based on Graphs and Tables, Visual Reasoning
- Verbal Ability: Uses of the same word, word substitution, Fill in the blanks, Syllogism, Odd man out, Jumbled Paragraphs
IBSAT 2023 Preparation Tips
Check here some effective IBSAT 2023 Preparation Tips:
- Prepare a timetable and divide time equally for all subjects.
- Check out the officially prescribed syllabus for the examination.
- Take help from the best book and study materials available.
- Practice the previous year’s question paper and sample paper.
- Include every single topic of the syllabus in your preparation.
- Don’t take the stress and take care of your health.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
IBSAT 2023 Admit Card
The IBSAT admit card will be released at the time of slot booking. Slot booking can be downloaded via online mode from November 2023. To download the admit card, candidates are required a login ID and password.
The candidates need to carry the admit card with them while appearing for the examination. The admit card contain all the essential details like candidate name, roll no, venue of the exam, date, and time.
IBSAT 2023 Result
The IBSAT Result will be declared in December 2023. The result will be provided through online mode. The candidates will have to enter their roll number and date of birth and the result appear on the screen.
There is a combined merit list with a category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the examination. After the result, candidates gets shortlisted for further admission process Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds.
IBSAT Cut off 2023
IBSAT 2023 cut-off will be released after the declaration of the result. Candidates meeting the IBSAT cut-off will be shortlisted for the GD-PI based on which final admission will be granted to the candidates.
The cut-off will be released for admission in 8 IBSAT campuses, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Gurugram, Bangalore, Dehradun, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, and Kolkata.
IBS 2022 Campus Fee Structure
Check fee structure for each campus here:
|Campus||Fee (2 year)|
|IBS Bangalore (Off Campus of IFHE)||12,06,000/-|
IBSAT 2023 Selection Process
The selection process for IBSAT 2023 is for candidates who qualifies on the basis of IBSAT/ GMAT/ XAT/ CAT/ NMAT by GMAC. During the admission, process candidates have to face group discussions and personal interviews (GD & PI). It will be held from February 2024 at IBS Hyderabad.
At the time of final selection for admission, the related authority will consider candidates’ past academic records, and performance in PI and GD. Final selection will be done on the basis of past academic records, & performance of candidates in GD, PI.
IBSAT 2023 Counselling
The IBSAT 2023 Counselling procedure is conducted for every exam-qualified candidate through online mode.
The shortlisted candidates undergoes a group discussion and personal interview session. Those who clear these rounds will be asked to fill in their preference of course and colleges. The seats will be filled based on their IBSAT score, GD-PI performance, and the availability of seats. Selected candidates are called to the campus for further admission procedures.
Documents are needed at the time of Verification:
- 10th and 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- IBSAT 2023 Admit card
- IBSAT 2023 Scorecard
- CMAT/ NMAT/ GMAC/ CAT scorecard
- Character certificate
- Passport size photographs
For any other queries about IBSAT 2023, you can ask us by leaving your queries below in the comment box.