ICAR AIEEA 2020 Exam Pattern, ICAR Marking Scheme – Know Here
ICAR 2020 AIEEA Exam Pattern will make the candidates aware about the complete exam details of ICAR AIEEA exam. National Testing Agency (NTA) organizes the All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA). It is conducted on a national level for offering admission to UG & PG professional degree programmes. AIEEA UG will be organized for Bachelor degree courses in the field of agriculture and AIEEA PG will be organized for Master’s degree programmes offered in the various Agricultural Universities. From this article, candidates can get the complete ICAR AIEEA exam pattern 2020.
ICAR 2020 AIEEA Exam Pattern
The exam of ICAR AIEEA 2020 will be held on 1st June 2020. The ICAR AIEEA 2020 Admit Card will be released on 25th April 2020. It will be available through online mode only. There will be no other mode to get the admit card via offline or by post.
It will be a mandatory document to enter the examination centre (exam hall). Candidates are advised to also carry one valid ID proof with admit card at the examination center.
Check the exam pattern for UG and PG courses below:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of the exam will be 150 minutes.
- Total Marks: Each subject group will be consisting of total 640 marks.
- Questions: The examination shall have one question paper for each of the 20 major subject-groups consisting of 150 multiple choice objective type questions & also 10 cross-matching type questions.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct MCQ question will be awarded with 4 marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer from total score.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of the exam will be 150 minutes. The extra 50 minutes will be provided for the visually challenged or blind candidates.
- Sections: The test paper will be consisting of 3 sections, i.e. PCB/ PCM/ PCA/ ACB as per subjects.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and Agriculture. Candidates have to attempt only three subjects as per their selected subjects.
- No. of Questions: 50 questions will be asked from each subject.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be of multiple choice objective type questions.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of 600 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect response, 1 mark will be deducted from the overall score.
- Language: The question paper will be bilingual, I.e., English and Hindi.
|Stream A||Stream B||No. of Questions||Maximum marks|
ICAR AIEEA 2020 Preparation Tips
Go through following tricks for the preparation of ICAR AIEEA 2020:
- Prepare proper time table & follow it strictly.
- Study topic wise.
- Keep focus on the subject which will be harder to you.
- Go through official syllabus & also study from reference books.
- Make short notes & revise it on regular basis.
- Study in a group once in a week & ask each other question.
- Do not get panic.
- Take proper diet & proper sleep.
ICAR AIEEA 2020 Exam Pattern will help candidates to about the certain details of exam. Candidates will get to know about the type & mode of questions, time duration, marking pattern, language, subjects, etc. Students must go through the complete pattern given in the article to avoid any type of confusion later.
If you have any queries related to the ICAR AIEEA 2020 Exam Pattern, you can ask us by leaving your queries in the given below comment box.