ICAR 2019 AIEEA Exam Pattern, ICAR Marking Scheme
ICAR 2019 AIEEA exam pattern aware the candidates about complete exam pattern of the ICAR AIEEA exam. National Testing Agency (NTA) organizes the All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA). It is conducted on a national level for offering admission to UG and PG professional degree programmes. AIEEA UG is organized for bachelor degree courses in the field of agriculture and AIEEA PG will be organized for master’s degree programmes offered in the various Agricultural Universities. From this article, candidates can get the complete ICAR AIEEA exam pattern 2019.
ICAR 2019 AIEEA Exam Pattern
Below we are providing the complete exam pattern for both AIEEA UG and AIEEA PG programmes.
ICAR AIEEA Admit Card 2019 will be released on 5th June 2019. It will be available through online mode only. There is no other mode to get the admit card via offline or by post. It is a mandatory document to enter the examination centre (exam hall).
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of the exam will be 150 minutes.
- Total Marks: Each subject group will be consisting of total 640 marks.
- Questions: The examination shall have one question paper for each of the 20 major subject-groups consisting of 150 multiple choice objective type questions & also 10 cross-matching type
- Marking Scheme: Each correct MCQ question will be awarded with 4 marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer from total score.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of the exam will be 150 minutes. The extra 50 minutes will be provided for the visually challenged or blind candidates.
- Sections: The test paper will be consisting of 3 sections, i.e. PCB/PCM/PCA/ACB as per subjects.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and Agriculture. Candidates have to attempt only three subjects as per their selected subjects.
- No. of Questions: 50 questions will be asked from each subject.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be of multiple choice objective type questions.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of 600 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect response, 1 mark will be deducted from the overall score.
- Language: The question paper will be bilingual, I.e., English and Hindi.
|Stream A||Stream B||No. of Questions||Maximum marks|
If you have any queries related to the ICAR 2019 AIEEA Exam Pattern, you can ask us by leaving your queries in the given below comment box.