IGNOU 2021 Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Dates – Apply Here
IGNOU 2021 Registration will be started from the fourth week of June 2020. From the year 2020, National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts IGNOU entrance examination to provide admission in management and B.Ed. programmes. IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) also offer various UG and PG courses. It is a university level entrance examination which is conducted two times every year. OPENMAT exam is conducted to provide admission in management courses and for admission in B.Ed. programmes IGNOU B.Ed. entrance test is conducted. Candidates can read this article to know more about IGNOU registration 2021 including details i.e. application form, fee, eligibility criteria, dates and much more.
IGNOU 2021 Registration
In the given section we have provided all details about IGNOU 2021 registration:
- Application form will be released from the fourth week of June 2020.
- Candidates will be able to fill their application form through online mode. Any other mode will not be entertained.
- Fill asked details carefully in the application form including educational, personal and communication.
- Candidates must fill correct details in the application form to avoid any kind of mistake.
- Candidates will also have to fill four choice of exam city as per their preferences.
- Upload scanned documents i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the specific size.
- Candidates will be able to fill application form till first week of July 2020.
- There will be no need to send any hardcopy of the application form by post.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it secure for further procedure.
Details/ Documents Required for IGNOU 2021 Registration Form:
Here candidates can check the documents/ details which will be needed at the time of filling IGNOU 2021 registration form:
- Scanned passport size photograph
- Scanned signature
- Class 10th marks sheet and certificate
- 12th class mark sheet and certificate
- Graduation/ qualifying exam degree
- Date of birth proof
- Identity proof (i.e. Aadhar card, PAN card, voter ID, driving license etc.)
- Category certificate (if possible)
- PWD certificate (if possible)
- Valid email ID and mobile number
- Application fee will be Rs.1000 for all candidates.
- Fee will be paid through online mode using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Application fee will be non-refundable.
For OPENMAT, candidates can check fee structure in the given table:
|For general category candidates||Rs. 800|
|For SC/ ST/ EWS category candidates||Rs. 600|
IGNOU 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the IGNOU 2021 eligibility criteria before applying for the exam:
- Qualification: Candidates should have bachelor’s degree in engineering/ any other stream or master’s degree from a recognized institute.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must obtain minimum 50% marks in their qualifying bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- In case of engineering degree candidates must secure 55% marks in their qualifying exam.
- Entrance exam: Candidates should have qualified IGNOU B.Ed. entrance examination.
- Qualification: Candidates must have bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized board.
- Age Criteria: There is no age limit criteria.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should have passed their graduation level with minimum 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category candidates).
- Entrance Exam: It will be necessary for the candidates to qualify IGNOU OPENMAT exam:
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their final year will also be eligible to apply.
For B.Sc. Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 level or equivalent examination with science subject from any recognized board.
For BCA Course:
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10th and 12th class examination from any recognized board.
- Qualification: Candidates must have bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology from any recognized institute/ university.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should have passed their qualifying degree with minimum 55% aggregate marks.
IGNOU 2021 Application Dates
Here candidates can check tentative IGNOU 2021 application dates:
For OPENMAT (January Session):
|Starting of application form||4th week of June 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||1st week of July 2020|
|Correction facility||2nd week of July 2020|
|Availability of admit card||2nd week of July 2020|
|Exam date||Last week of July 2020|
OPENMAT Phase II & B.Ed.:
|Application starts from||Last week of February 2021|
|Last date for application form||2nd week of May 2021|
|Availability of admit card||May 2021|
|Exam dates||May 2021|
How to Apply for IGNOU 2021
Candidates can check complete procedure about how to apply for IGNOU 2021:
- Visit the official website (link will be mentioned).
- Click on the given link for registration.
- Enter your details i.e. name, email ID, mobile number and date of birth.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button.
- A message about login credentials will be send to your registered email ID or mobile number.
- Now click on ‘login’ button and provide login credentials i.e. application number or user ID and password.
- Fill application form carefully including details i.e. educational, courses and personal details.
- Now fill four exam city choices as per your preferences.
- Fill other asked details and then click on ‘submit and proceed’ button.
- In next step, candidates have to upload documents i.e. recent passport size photograph and scanned signature in the specific file format.
- Photograph size must be in between 10 to 200 kb and signature must be uploaded in between 4 to 30 kb size.
- Now select online payment mode and click on ‘proceed for payment’ button.
- You will be able to make payment through debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- After successful payment recheck and verify all details carefully.
- At last click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Do not forget to take printout of the confirmation page for future references.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
In this article we have provided all details about IGNUO 2021 registration. Candidates will be able to get all details about application form, application fee, eligibility criteria, application form dates etc. Above we also have mentioned all steps to fill IGNOU 2021 registration form. Candidates are also advised to fill correct details in the article to avoid any kind of mistake.
If you have any other query about IGNOU 2021 Registration, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.