IGNOU 2022: B.Ed Result (Soon), Merit List, Cut Off, Counselling
IGNOU 2022 Result is releasing soon for B.Ed entrance exam. Indira Gandhi National Open University regulates a university level entrance exam for admission in the various offered Programmes of UG and PG level. The exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). For Admission into B.Ed course, B.Ed entrance exam is conducted and admission into MBA is provided through IGNOU MAT. Qualified candidates of this examination will get admission in the various courses like MBA, B.Ed., MCA, etc. Through this article, we have provided complete information candidates needs to know regarding the IGNOU Admission 2022.
IGNOU 2022 Notifications – Result Releasing Soon (B.Ed)
IGNOU 2022 Result is releasing soon for B.Ed entrance exam. Check here for result details.
Admission Open 2022
IGNOU 2022 Exam Dates
Following are the complete exam dates for the IGNOU 2022 Examination:
For B.Ed. (January Session):
|Commencement of registration process||23rd March 2022|
|Last date for submission of application form||24th April 2022|
|Exam date||8th May 2022|
|Releasing of answer key||June 2022|
|Result declaration||July 2022|
OPENMAT Phase II and B.Ed.:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Commencement of registration process||1st week of May 2022|
|Last date for submission of application form||1st week of June 2022|
|Releasing of admit card||3rd week of June 2022|
|Date of exam||1st week of July 2022|
|Result Announcement||3rd week of July 2022|
IGNOU 2022 Result
IGNOU result will be released by the exam conducting authority after few weeks from the completion of examination. Authority will announce result for every exam participated candidates individually through online mode. Students can download their result by login into the website of authority.
The result for the January session will be released in the month of May 2022 and phase II result will be released from the 3rd week of July 2022. Candidates must keep their result safe till the completion of admission procedure.
IGNOU 2022 Cut-Off
The cut-off marks will be released by the authority for every exam participated candidate on the basis of their category. Authority will prepare the cut off marks for shortlisting the candidates for admission procedure. Candidates must score more than the prescribed cut off marks according to their categories to be eligible for the admission.
The cut off marks will be made available by the authority through online mode. Candidates will be able to check the cut off marks from the website of authority. For the ease of candidates, we will also provide the direct link to check the cut off marks for IGNOU 2022 admission procedure.
IGNOU 2022 Counselling
The counselling will be organised by the authority for every successfully qualified candidate from the entrance exam. Authority will conduct the counselling procedure for IGNOU through offline mode.
The counselling procedure will be conducted in the IGNOU regional centers. Students will be called for the counselling procedure on the basis of merit list. Authority will conduct the counselling procedure in various round on the basis of availability of vacant seats after each rounds of counselling. The seats will be allotted to candidates on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
Candidates will also have to submit all the required document for verification rounds during the counselling procedure.
IGNOU 2022 Admit Card
The admit card has been released for B.Ed exam on the website for every registered candidate individually. Students can download their admit card by login into the website of exam conducting authority.
IGNOU Admit card 2022 for OPENMAT will be release from the month of June 2022.
IGNOU 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete information with some important instruction regarding the IGNOU 2022 Application form:
- The Application Form has been released through online mode only.
- The registration process for the January session has been commenced from 23rd March 2022 for B.Ed entrance exam.
- Last date to register for B.Ed entrance exam for Jan session is till 24th April 2022.
- The registration process for the OPENMAT Phase II will commence from the 1st week of May 2022 to 1st week of June 2022.
- The registration process will be regulated for the eligible candidates only so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for it.
- Candidates must fill the application form with authentic details only any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the last date of submission as no candidates will be allowed to submit the application form after that date.
The Fee can be submitted through online mode only. Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for the transaction of application fee.
The Application fee for every candidate will be Rs.1000/-.
IGNOU 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility norms for the IGNOU 2022 Examination:
For UG Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 Intermediate examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed their qualifying examination with all required subjects.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for this examination.
For PG Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree holder in any relevant field.
- Marks: Candidates must have passed the bachelor’s degree with required percentage to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for the PG admission.
IGNOU 2022 Exam Pattern
Checkout the complete exam pattern for the IGNOU 2022 Examination:
For B.Ed. Entrance Exam
- Number of Questions: The question paper will contain total 100 questions.
- Section: The question paper will be divided into two sections as Part-A and Part-B.
- Total Marks: The question paper will consist of 100 marks.
- Medium: The question paper will be in English and Hindi.
- Duration: Total 2 hours will be allotted to the candidates for solving the question paper.
- Marking: 1 mark will be awarded on each correct response.
For IGNOU OPENMAT
- Exam Mode: IGNOU OPENMAT 2022 examination will be conducted through offline mode only.
- Number of Sections: The question paper will consist of four sections.
- Number of Questions: Question paper will consist of total of 200 questions.
- Total Marks: There will be total 200 marks for the question paper.
- Time Duration: 3 hours will be allotted to the candidates for solving the question paper.
- Marking: 1 mark will be given for each correct response. There will be no negative marking.
Following are the complete exam pattern for the B.Ed. Examination:
|Part A||Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Section 1||General English & Comprehension||10||10|
|Section 2||Logical and Analytical Reasoning||20||20|
|Section 3||Educational & General Awareness||25||25|
|Section 4||Teaching Learning||25||25|
|Section 5||Attempt any one subject:|
For OPENMAT Examination:
|Sections||Number of Questions|
IGNOU 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus of IGNOU 2022 will be different for every program. The Question paper will consist of topics from the technical subjects (if any), Logical and Analytical Reasoning, General English & Comprehension, Educational & General Awareness, Teaching Learning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning.
Candidates can check the complete syllabus through the website of exam conducting authority.
IGNOU 2022 Preparation Tips
Checkout the complete preparation tips and tricks for the IGNOU 2022 examination:
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make a proper balanced schedule and follow it strictly.
- Revise your previous academic syllabus.
- Make a short note and revise them.
- Solve the previous year’s question paper and sample papers.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
If you have any query regarding IGNOU 2022, you can ask your query in the comments section below.