IIFT 2019: Score Card, Cut Off, Counselling, GD & PI Admission
IIFT 2019 Final Result has been released. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is one of the well known institutions of India. The university offers admission into MBA (International Business) through IIFT examination. This entrance exam is conducted once in every year. It is a national level entrance test. Candidates can get the details information about IIFT 2019 including application dates, eligibility, syllabus, result, etc in this article.
IIFT 2019 Notification – Final Result Released
IIFT 2019 Final Result has been released on 19th April 2019. Check here for result details.
IIFT 2019 Score card has been released on 25th January 2019.Check here for score card details.
IIFT 2019 Question Papers for various sets have been released. Check here for answer key & question paper details.
IIFT 2019 Exam Date
In the given table, we have mentioned the IIFT 2019 exam date:
|Releasing of online application||7th August 2018|
|Last date to fill application form||24th September 2018|
|Last date to request for test center change (center change fee: Rs. 1000)||5th November 2018|
|Last date to apply online & submit GMAT score for foreign nationals & NRIs||15th February 2019|
|Availability of admit card||17th November 2018|
|IIFT Exam date||2nd December 2018 (10 am to 12 pm)|
|Announcement of result||15th January 2019|
|Releasing of score card||25th January 2019|
|Date of GD/PI/Essay Writing||April 2019|
IIFT Admission 2019
Based on marks obtained in Written Test, candidates will be called for Writing Skills Assessment, Group Discussion and Interview. IIFT 2019 Admission Process will be held in April 2019 at various centers. The admission to the NRI or foreign nationals will be provided on the basis of GMAT score and interview.
ADMISSION OPEN 2019
- MIT World Peace University, Pune B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- DIT University, Dehradun - B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Symbiosis Institute of Technology B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Chitkara University B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Chandigarh University (Ranked 1 in North India) - Application Open.
IIFT Score Card
The score card has been released after the declaration of result. In the IIFT score card, candidates can check their marks secured in the written entrance test.
The score card has been published on 25th January 2019. The score card can be accessed by entering the roll number and date of birth.
The IIFT result has been published on 15th January 2019. Candidates can get their results through online mode only. On the basis of result, the candidates has been shortlisted for the further admission rounds.
IIFT Answer Key 2019
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) will release the answer key after the completion of exam. The answer key will also be released by some private coaching institutions which will contain answer from all the sections of the question papers.
With the help of IIFT answer key, the participating candidates would be able to find out how they performed in the examination. They can also calculate the estimated marks so that they can prepare for further admission rounds.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
Check here for more FAQs
IIFT Registration 2019
Candidates can get the IIFT application form filling guidelines from below:
- IIFT registration 2019 can be done through online mode.
- The starting date for obtaining online application is 7th August 2018.
- The application form can be filled till 15th September 2018.
- Candidates have to fill their education details and upload the scanned images of photograph (file size not more than 50kb) and signature (file size not more than 20kb) in .jpg / .jpeg format only.
- SC/ST/PWD/OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates need to attach the relevant certificate with the application Form.
- Candidates should fill the admission test center carefully. Extra fee will be charged for changing the opted center.
- No need to send print out copy of the filled application.
- Take the print copy of application for future references.
- The cost of application form is Rs. 1650/- (825 for SC/ST/PWD candidates) which includes application screening and entrance test fee.
- The fee can be paid either through online mode by using credit card/debit card (Visa or Master).
- The application fee once paid cannot be refunded.
The basic eligibility to appear in IIFT offered MBA in IB course is given below:
- Nationality: Candidate must possess the Indian nationality. Foreign nationals are also eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must hold the bachelor’s degree of minimum 3-years of duration in any discipline.
- Minimum Marks: Pass the qualifying exam with minimum of 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST/PwD candidates).
- Appearing Candidates: Those are studying in their final year examination of graduation degree are also eligible to apply.
Click here to check complete eligibility
IIFT Admit Card 2019
The admit cards can be downloaded from 17th November 2018. The authority has release the admit card through online mode only.
With a print out of the IIFT admit card 2019, candidates have to reach the venue of the exam with one of the following documents: Passport/Election I-Card/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License/College I-Card.
IIFT Exam Pattern
Candidates can get the details of IIFT exam pattern in this section:
- Mode: The test will be conducted in pen paper mode.
- Type of Questions: Objective type multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam.
- Medium: The exam will be asked in English language.
- Duration: 120 minutes will be given to complete the whole exam.
- Marking Scheme: Every question has different marking scheme. The marks will be ranges from 0.5 to 1.00.
- Negative Marking: 1/3rd of each question will be deducted for wrong answer.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|General Knowledge & Awareness||25|
Click here to check Exam Pattern
The IIFT syllabus will be consists of questions covering English Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis. There will be no such syllabus provided by the official authority. Candidates should practice the previous year question papers to get idea about the type of questions asked in the exam.
Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneshwar , Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur and Visakhapatnam.
If you have any other queries about IIFT 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.