IIT JAM 2019 Answer Key, Candidate Response (Released)- Get Here
Latest Applications Open 2019:
IIT JAM 2019 Candidates Response has been released. IIT Kharagpur is the organizing institute for IIT JAM 2019. Joint Admission Test (JAM) is the gateway for admission to integrated Ph.D programme at IISc. Through this test, admission to two-years M.Sc programme and other post bachelor degree programme at IITs is carried out. Get complete information about IIT JAM Answer Key 2019 from this article.
IIT JAM 2019 Answer Key – Candidates Response Released
IIT JAM 2019 Candidates Response has been released on 20th February 2019.Click here to get it.
IIT Bombay will release the IIT JAM answer key 2019 on 25th February 2019. The answer key will be released for all the 7 papers separately along with question paper.
Candidates will check the answer key only through online mode. The final answer key will be released in the second week of March 2019. The candidate response is available on 20th February 2019.
Challenge Answer Key
The answer key will be challenged by logging into the JOAPS website using enrollment ID and password.
To challenge the answer key, students have to submit justification and pay Rs. 500 per question.
The answer key challenge facility will be available from the last week of February to first week of March 2019. If challenge is proved correct, then the fee will be refunded.
Previous Year Answer Keys
Candidates can check the answer key and questions papers of previous year from below:
|Papers||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Biological Sciences (BL)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Biotechnology (BT)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Chemistry (CY)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Geology (GG)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Mathematics (MA)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Mathematical Statistics (MS)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Physics (PH)||Click Here||Click Here|
IIT JAM 2019 will be organized on 10th February 2019. The official answer key will be released through online process in the official website of JAM (Link will be given above).
Latest Applications Open 2019:
The answer key contains all the correct answers of the questions asked in the examination. The answer key will be announced for all its seven papers.
The final answer key will be announced by officials in the third week of March 2019. The authority has also released the marked responses of candidates.
To check the responses, students have to login through the JOAPs using enrollment ID and password.
IIT JAM Marking Scheme
- There are three sections in each paper of JAM.
- Section A contains 30 MCQ questions of 1 or 2 marks.
- Section B contains 10 Multiple Select questions (MSQ) of 2 marks each.
- MSQ is similar to MCQ with a difference that in MSQ there may be one or more than one choices.
- In section C, there are 20 Numerical Answer Type (NAT) questions of one or two marks each.
- There is a provision of negative marking in Section A but not in Section B and Section C.
- In Section A, for 1 mark question, 1/3 marks will be deducted and for 2 marks question, 2/3 marks will be deducted.
How to Download the Answer Key
The simple steps for downloading the IIT JAM answer key 2019 is mentioned below:
- Go through the official website. (link will be provided above)
- Click on that link. As you click the link, test paper (test paper code), question paper and answer keys for all the 7 papers will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the answer key and save it.
- Now, you can estimate your scores with the official answer key.
If candidates have any query regarding IIT JAM 2019 Answer Key, they can leave their comments below.