IIT JAM 2020 Answer Key, Candidate Response, Question Papers
IIT JAM 2020 Final Answer key will be released tentatively in the month of March 2020. IIT Kanpur is the organizing institute for IIT JAM 2020. Joint Admission Test (JAM) is the gateway for admission to integrated Ph.D. programme at IISc. Through this test, admission to two-year M.Sc. programme and other post bachelor degree programme at IITs is carried out. Get complete information about IIT JAM Answer Key 2020 from this article.
IIT JAM 2020 Answer Key
IIT Bombay will release the IIT JAM answer key 2020. The answer key will be released for all the 7 papers separately along with question paper.
Candidates will be able to check the answer key only through online mode. The final answer key will be released in the month of March 2020. The candidate response will be made available in the month of February 2020.
Challenge Answer Key
The answer key will be challenged by logging into the JOAPS website using enrollment ID and password.
To challenge the answer key, students will have to submit justification and pay Rs. 500 per question.
The answer key challenge facility will be also available for limited time. If challenge will be proved correct, then the fee will be refunded.
Previous Year Answer Keys
Candidates can check the answer key and questions papers of previous year from below:
|Papers||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Biological Sciences (BL)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Biotechnology (BT)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Chemistry (CY)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Geology (GG)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Mathematics (MA)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Mathematical Statistics (MS)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Physics (PH)||Click Here||Click Here|
IIT JAM 2020 will be organized on 9th February 2020. The official answer key will be released through online process in the official website of JAM (Link will be given above).
The answer key will contains all the correct answers of the questions asked in the examination. The answer key will be announced for all its seven papers.
The final answer key will be announced by officials in the month of March 2020. The authority will released the marked responses of candidates.
To check the responses, students will have to login through the JOAPs using enrollment ID and password.
IIT JAM Marking Scheme
- There will be three sections in each paper of JAM.
- Section A will contain 30 MCQ questions of 1 or 2 marks.
- Section B will contain 10 Multiple Select questions (MSQ) of 2 marks each.
- MSQ is similar to MCQ with a difference that in MSQ there may be one or more than one choices.
- In section C, there will be 20 Numerical Answer Type (NAT) questions of one or two marks each.
- There will be provision of negative marking in Section A but not in Section B and Section C.
- In Section A, for 1 mark question, 1/3 marks will be deducted and for 2 marks question, 2/3 marks will be deducted.
How to Download the Answer Key
The simple steps for downloading the IIT JAM answer key 2020 will be mentioned below:
- Go through the official website. (link will be provided above)
- Click on that link. As you click the link, test paper (test paper code), question paper and answer keys for all the 7 papers will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the answer key and save it.
- Now, you can estimate your scores with the official answer key.
If candidates have any query regarding IIT JAM 2020 Answer Key, they can leave their comments below.