IIT JAM 2020 Answer Key (Released), Question Papers (Out) – Get Here
IIT JAM 2020 Final Answer Key has been released. Candidate’s Responses has been released on 12th February 2020. IIT Kanpur is the organizing institute for IIT JAM 2020. Joint Admission Test (JAM) is the gateway for admission to integrated Ph.D. programme at IISc. Through this test, admission to two-year M.Sc. programme and other post bachelor degree programme at IITs is carried out. Get complete information about IIT JAM Answer Key 2020 from this article.
IIT JAM 2020 Answer Key – Final Answer key Released
IIT JAM 2020 Final Answer key has been released on 16th March 2020. Click here for answer key & question papers.
IIT JAM 2020 Preliminary Answer Key & Question Papers has been released on 20th February 2020. Click here for answer key & question papers.
Note: Candidates can make objections against answer key from 21st February to 24th February 2020.
IIT JAM 2020 Candidate’s Responses has been released on 12th February 2020 through login. Click Here for response sheet.
IIT Bombay has released the IIT JAM answer key 2020. The answer key has been released for all the 7 papers separately along with question papers.
Candidates can check the answer key only through online mode. The final answer key has been released on 16th March 2020. The candidate response is made available from 12th February 2020.
Challenge Answer Key
The answer key can be challenged from 21st to 24th February 2020 by logging into the JOAPS website using enrollment ID and password.
To challenge the answer key, students have to submit justification and pay Rs. 500 per question.
The answer key challenge facility is also available for limited time. If challenges are proved correct, then the fee will be refunded.
Previous Year Answer Keys
Candidates can check the answer key and questions papers of previous year from below:
|Papers||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Biological Sciences (BL)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Biotechnology (BT)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Chemistry (CY)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Geology (GG)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Mathematics (MA)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Mathematical Statistics (MS)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Physics (PH)||Click Here||Click Here|
IIT JAM 2020 has been organized on 9th February 2020. The provisional final answer key has been released through online process on the website of JAM (Link is given above).
The answer key contains all the correct answers of the questions asked in the examination. The answer key has been announced for all its seven papers.
The final answer key has been released from 16th March 2020. The authority has released the marked responses of candidates.
To check the responses, students have to login through the JOAP’s using enrollment ID and password.
IIT JAM Marking Scheme
- There are three sections in each paper of JAM.
- Section A contains 30 MCQ questions of 1 or 2 marks.
- Section B contains 10 Multiple Select questions (MSQ) of 2 marks each.
- MSQ is similar to MCQ with a difference that in MSQ there may be one or more than one choices.
- In section C, there will be 20 Numerical Answer Type (NAT) questions of one or two marks each.
- There is provision of negative marking in Section A but not in Section B and Section C.
- In Section A, for 1 mark question, 1/3 marks will be deducted and for 2 marks question, 2/3 marks will be deducted.
How to Download the Answer Key
The simple steps for downloading the IIT JAM answer key 2020 will be mentioned below:
- Go through the official website. (link is provided above)
- Click on that link. As you click the link, test paper (test paper code), question paper and answer keys for all the 7 papers will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the answer key and save it.
- Now, you can estimate your scores with the official answer key.
If candidates have any query regarding IIT JAM 2020 Answer Key, they can leave their comments below.