IIT JAM 2020 Application Form Correction – Check Dates & Fields

IIT JAM 2020 Application CorrectionIIT JAM 2020 Application Correction will be started after the completion of application form filling process. The examination of JAM will be conducted by the IIT Kanpur. Candidates seeking admission in Integrated Ph.D programme at IISc or M.Sc & other post bachelor degree programme at IITs can apply for this test. Here, candidates can check detailed information about IIT JAM 2020 Application Form Correction.

IIT JAM 2020 Application Form Correction

newiconIIT JAM 2020 application form correction will be started after 9th October 2019.Link will be given here.

Get latest news & updates about IIT JAM 2020 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:

The authority provides the minor modification/correction in the IIT JAM 2020 application form. Candidates who wish to make corrections in fields like gender, category, PwD status and exam city start it.

Corrections can be done only through online mode. The correction facility will be provided after 9th October 2019.

Requests for change of category, if any, with proper documentation, should be made latest by 4th May 2020. Requests received after this date will not be accepted under any circumstances.

After the scrutiny of applications, a list of defective applications will be released. The list contains the Application ID, Candidate’s Name and Defects in the application. Candidates should check the list and if any correction required then do it immediately.

Fields that can be Modified:

The corrections/modifications can be allowed in the following fields:

• Category Change
  • Gender
  • Exam City

Additional Fee for Change of Fields:

Candidates also have to make fee payment for corrections (if applicable). Here we have mentioned the fee payable for the corrections:
FieldsFee Charged
Gender change from Female to Male/Transgender (not applicable for SC/ST and PwD candidates)Rs 750 for Single paper & Rs 1050 for two papers
Category change from SC/ST to Gen/OBC (not applicable for Female and PwD candidates)Rs 750 for Single paper & Rs 1050 for two papers
Examination cityRs 500/-
Note: In any case, additional fee paid earlier will not be refunded. For example, a general candidate changing gender from Male to Female/ category from Gen to SC/ST/PWD, the additional fee paid earlier is not refunded.

How to Make Correction in IIT JAM 2020 Application Form

Candidates can make corrections in IIT JAM 2020 application form by following these simple steps:

• Go through the official website of JOAPS (JAM Online Application Processing System). (Link will be given above)
  • Enter login details such as Enrolment ID/Registration No. and Password.
  • Click on Submit button.
  • After successful login, click on the “Change Personal Data” option.
  • Now, make corrections wherever required.
  • Pay the application fee (if required).
  • After submitting the modified details, must take printout of the application for further use.

If you have any query regarding IIT JAM 2020 Application Form Correction, you can ask us by commenting below.

1. Reeta joylin.j says:

I got mail to rectify the signature…how should I change & last date to change

2. elanchearan says:

I have applied with GEN category. Now i want to change it into OBC i can send a letter with the proof as mentioned but there is no detail about the additional fee for this category change. And also should i wait for the correction window or send my letter by post now itself.

3. Divakar paswan says:

Sir, I done a mistake in exam center, I want to choose other but I was selecte another can I change examination center

4. Manisha Sadangi says:

Sir I want to change my photograph… . Can I change it??

• Mohit Negi says:

Wait for the correction period to start. Also check your email, you might receive correction email from the exam conducting authority.

• Abinash mohapatraYour Name... says:

Sir I uploaded my passport size photo with red color background is it any problems?

• Sakshi says:

Sir i was given a notification to rectify my pic i uploaded then i tried uploading another pic n clicked submit but then alsoit was showing the same old pic. Will i get an another chance to upload my pic??

• Mohit Negi says:

you can check your email or login to the JAM portal to know the status. Also you can wait till the correction period get started.

5. Usha says:

Sir I have entered my date of birth wrong while applying for JAM.can I correct my DOB now sir? Can you please help me sir..

6. swapna says:

sir,
    I made a mistake in my category while filling tha jam application form, plz reply me how shall I correct this

7. priya says:

my % in graduation is written 57 instead of 55.5 .plz tell is there any problem.how can i correct it?

8. Vidushi tyagi says:

Sir I have done on mistake in discipline of qualifying degree..Can I change this..Plzz reply sir

9. Vidushi tyagu says:

10. Annu says:

How many times we can rectify our defects

11. Annu says:

Sir if the signature uploaded are not according to specifications ,will my form rejected??

12. Aravinda.S.A says:

Hello sir,I made a mistake in my date of birth while filling application form,i wish to change my date of birth pls sir tell me that how can I made corrections and when did me allow to made corrections.

13. Raj vishvakarma says:

Sir I wrote wrong id (aadhar no.) No. In iit jam physics 2018 form how can I correct it. Sir please help me before the last date.
    Can I submit an other iit jam form due to this mistake.

14. Shiva says:

Sir can I change the passing year of graduation

15. Arbiya says:

Can I gt help as I hv made mistake while filling the form lk I am not graduated yet I am in final year the form I filled I hv uploaded as graduated and also my colg name can I change them

16. Aishwarya Negi says:

Sir I had by mistake wrote no instead of yes in my form. Can I correct it and how? Does I had to send msg to conducting institute for it?

17. Aishwarya Negi says:

Sir, I hav written no instead of yes in the question if you are graduated or not in my form by mistake. And I had submitted it. Can I recorrect it and how?

18. imran Ahmad says:

Hello sir , I made a mistake in my graduate qualification , I am graduated but by mistake fill not graduated.. Please replay me how shall I correct this.

19. pratibha says:

Sir i wish to change my subject in iitjam application form… No dates for changing the subject are announced till now what should i do

20. Deependra kumar says:

sir i fill wrong qualification in form
    I click in graduate option is no bt i am graduate
    So i want to do correct it
    So plzzz help sir

21. chetan singh nag says:

acutally my collge information is wrong…so how can i change my collage info..plzz repl

22. p suresh says:

When the correction date is anaunced.plz reply me.I have avminor misteck I.e my father’s name is p krushnamurty.but I submit p kurshnamurty.plz reply me.

23. p suresh says:

Sir I completed jam application form and make payment .but I have some misteck I.e my father’s name is p Krushnamurty.but I submits p kurshnamurty.sit I can correct it.or any problem to entering to examination hall.
    Sir plz reply me.

24. Pradeep Kumar Ojha says:

Sir what is correction period???

• Hanif Khan says:

Corection period is a time frame provided by officials to make corrections in filled-in and submitted application form if required.

25. Pradeep Kumar Ojha says:

Sir how to change the password??

26. Bhumika Sriram H says:

How to correct date of birth in application

27. priya says:

i entered 57% of graduation instead of 56%.so correction is required or not in application form?

28. priya says:

i entered 57% of graduation instead of 56%.so correction is required or not?

29. Priya says:

Hii…I filled the application form for IIT jam 2018 for chemistry… And I m graduated but by mistake in d form I wrote No for graduation …so can this mistake b corrected?????

30. Gajender Nagar says:

Dear sir,
    i filled discipline of the quality digree as ‘good’ it will be PCM. can you suggest me it is wrong ? and if it is wrong than how i change it.

31. Poonam says:

May i change my uploaded photo because it was double and dark background?

32. srishti says:

my signatures uploaded are incomplete. how can i upload a new image.
    i havent made the paymaent yet.

33. MOHAN KUMAR K R says:

how can i change my photo

34. Seena says:

How can I change the examination zone?

35. Deependra kumar says:

Sir mai graduate hu bt form me no pr click ho gya h
    Aur use correct krna to sir correction ki date milti h ya ni agr milti h to kb se on hoga

36. Does recorrection cn be done in qualification details says:

Sir i have filled my wrong qualification details in iit jam form ..i have filled physics chemistry maths as the disipline of my subjest instead of mathematics …will this be corrected …does it affect me in any way in future …if yes plz suggest me what should i do now ..do i resubmit my form with new id or what else i can do ? Plz help me

37. GAURAV SWAMI says:

WHEN WILL BE THE CORRECTION PERIOD START?

38. Anbarasan says:

sir, I belong to BC community. But I’ve selected the General category in JAM application form. I’ve done payment. Should I select the OBC category?? pls help me

39. khushbu says:

sir,maine kl iit jam 2018 ka form fill kiya hai but usme ek mistake ho gyi hai. usme glti se mathematics[M.sc] ki jgh mathematics[MA] ho gya ,to main use kaise correct krva skti hu. plzzz….reply me

40. Sourav says:

Sir I mistake in application form in discipline of qualifying degree so tell me how i correct but I not pay fees can I again registered jam form there is any problem

41. Dileswar Behera says:

What should be the validity period of a catagory certificate???

42. Dileswar Beheta says:

validity period of a catagory ceryificate should be ???

43. Muskan says:

I am a bsc final year student and by mistake i have filled my year of graduation 2017 but i will be graduated in 2018. What should i do?? Plz suggest…i have submit my form…

44. Sibisagar says:

Sir I have filled my name in an application form my signature have applied as s sibisagar but my 10th certificate had SIBISAGAR S. Is there any problem

45. Apoorva says:

My photo and signature has not been uploaded as per the required rules. The full photo is not uploaded. What do i do? Pls tell me.

46. Varsha Rathore says:

I have filled my application but marksheets are not as per iit…marksheet fiels are not merged..how do i correct it n even m not getting an option to correct it. Suggest me how to correct this

47. Seema says:

Air can change my choice filling after application fee payment

48. Safikul lslam says:

Sir, I have submitted my application form.But my payment is not successful although i have paid for the application form. My enrolment ID is D117H22. Also there is a spelling mistake in my submitted form.I have submitted with environnental instead of environmental for H.S subjects.

49. Safikul lslam says:

Sir,I have submitted my application form. But my payment is not successful although i have paid for the application form. My enrolment ID is D117H22. Also there is a spelling mistake in my submitted form. I have submitted with environnental instead of environmental.

50. Safikul lslam says:

Sir, I have submitted my application form.But my payment is not successful although i have paid for the application form. My enrolment ID is D117H22. Also there is a spelling mistake in my submitted form.I have submitted with environmental instead of environmental for H.S subjects.

51. Pooja singh says:

Sir, I have filled id proof number wrong. I have send details by email .But I don’t know that I will be able to give exam or not.

52. vikash kushwaha says:

how i know that my application is fully correct .I have not get any email yet.

53. shivani says:

yestarday i am corected categary certificate defect but my photo on that is not clear so it defect to my application and how i recognise that my form will accepted or not.

54. Samikshya says:

Esteemed Sir,my friend’s uploaded photo has some error.Can she upload her photo again?

55. Rahul yadav says:

Sir i fill the jam for but i mistak that my state is uttar pradesh but i fill uttrakhand how to be correct

56. Jayashree Singha says:

Sir/Mam, I have emailed for the correction in data with my enrollment ID on 23rd Oct. from my email account ,it is showing that the delivery has failed due to technical difficulties….how can I get the information that the messages has been received or not……plzzz reply

57. Nirmala says:

I wanna correction in my parent phn no.

58. gaurav sharma says:

Sir i just saw an email that my signature aploaded has problems nd last date to correct it was 5 th october … What can i do now ??

59. Lipsy Goyal says:

Respected Sir,there was a defect in the photograph which i had uploaded,so a mail had came to me regarding it’s rectification. The last date of that was being mentioned in the mail was 31/oct/2016. But yesterday i.e.21/oct/2016 I had uploaded a new photograph of mine but there was mentioned that ‘ rectification must be done before 20/oct/2016. Although i hadn’t receive any mail about the prepone of the date. So my query is that shall my form being accepted or not !

60. rahul yadav says:

Sir i filled wrong state how it be correct

61. Babulal bohara says:

Sir application form date is closed and i miss this..Can i fill exam form with late fee Now

62. nandhini says:

sir my photograph has a stamp mark in it. will it bother my application orelse i have to upload a new photo?
    please help me sir this is the first time that i am applying these kind of exams..! kindly tell me what i have to do

63. yashwant kumar says:

Sir
    Ma name is YASHWANT KUMAR
    but i have filled YASHWANT KUAMR
    how can i correct it??

64. punit sharma says:

I fill wrong in degree qualifying option what can I do now

• ram sharma says:

i am in bsc 3rd year with physics and chemistry but i filled in form that i will complete my graduation with maths .iknow its a big mistake but what can i do now .

65. bangarraju says:

Dear sir/madam please reply me;
    Sir/madam i want to change my paper from ME to EE.
    I know it cant be change…
    So what can i do.. if there is a any chance is there to change of paper…. pleeeeese tell me sir/madam…

66. saiganesh says:

Sir /madam
    My online applying is successful but i got a msg from iitd i should upload my category certificate how can i upload my certificate

67. mariola says:

while filling in parent/guardian name- mother’s name is filled up. But while proceeding for payment, it appeared as father’s name. Payment is yet to be made. What to do?

68. Shikha says:

I have filled my passing year of graduation as 2016 instead of 2017.How it can be changed?

69. Deepika sharma says:

sir, i have filled the application form for iit jam in which i filled right hand thumb print instead of left thumb print. How i correct it? Does it matter?

70. Alok Kumar tiwari says:

Sir, i have filled the application form for iit jam in which i filled passing year of graduation 2017 instead of 2016, because I complete the graduation in 2016 and apply for back paper.how I correct it. Does it matter.

71. smriti says:

sir,i have filled the application form for iit jam in which i have written my name as Smriti Srivastava but in my high school marksheet it is written as SMRITI SRIVASTAVA. Does it matter? please reply soon as possible