IIITM Kerala 2024 Admit Card, Instructions – Get Hall Ticket Here
IIITM Kerala 2024 Admit Card will be available in the fourth week of May 2024. ITRAT and ITCAT are the two university level entrance exams conducted by IIITM Kerala. The ITRAT exam will be conducted to provide admission in the M.Phil course.
The ITCAT exam will conduct to offer admission in the M.Sc course. Candidates will also get admission through NET and GATE scores. Admission is provided in various PG courses such as M.Phil and M.Sc. Admission will also be given to the students on the basis CUET PG . Those candidates who want to get admission in IIITM Kerala into M.Sc, M.Tech, MBA & Ph.D, etc. can also appear for DUAT (Digital University Aptitude Test). In this article, candidates can check all the necessary details regarding IIITM Kerala Admit Card 2024 dates, mode, downloading steps, documents required, exam instructions, etc.
IIITM Kerala 2024 Admit Card
Admit card will not be sent through post or courier by the authority. Candidates can download admit cards through online admission portal. Candidates need to login with their details to download the admit card from the website. IIITM Kerala 2024 Admit card plays a very important role at the time of exam, without it no candidate will be able to enter the exam hall.
Candidates are instructed to read the details in the admit card carefully and then download it. Only those applicants will get admit card whose application forms have been successfully submitted. Applicants make sure that all details in the admit card must be correct and valid.
IIITM Kerala 2024 Admit Card Dates
IIITM Kerala 2024 admit card will be available through online mode and released in the fourth week of June 2024 for DUAT exam. For admission through CUET PG, the admit cards for the same will be available in the month of February 2023.
Candidates are suggested to download the IIITM Kerala 2024 admit card online. Check tentative dates below:
|Events||DUAT Dates 2024||CUET PG Dates 2024|
|Registration process starts||4th week of March 2024||December 2023|
|Availability of admit card||1st week of April 2024||2nd week of February 2024|
|Entrance Exam||3rd week of June 2024||11th to 28th March 2024|
How to Download IIITM Kerala Admit Card
Aspirants can check all the steps regarding downloading process of IIITM Kerala Admit Card 2024:
- Visit the online website of IIITM Kerala 2024 (Link will be given above).
- Click on the link “IIITM Kerala 2024 Admit Card”.
- Open the link and the login page will display on the screen.
- Candidates will need to enter user id and password.
- Select on the “login” button.
- In case candidates forget their password, they will be able to reset by clicking on“forgot password” given below the login button.
- Once candidates have logged in using their id they will be able to view their admit card on the screen.
- Read all the details in the admit card carefully and verify.
- Press on the “download” button to save the admit card.
- Take print out and keep it safe till admission.
Details Mentioned On IIITM Kerala Admit Card
Here candidates can check all the details mentioned on the IIITM Kerala Admit Card 2024:
- Name of the candidates
- Parent’s name
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Date of birth
- Course applied
- Signature, etc.
Discrepancy In IIITM Kerala 2024 Admit Card
If there is any discrepancy or mistake in the admit card, then candidates will be able to contact the conducting authority of the exam. Candidates are suggested to not wait for the last day to download the admit card as there will be no changes possible at the last moment.
Candidates can contact the conducting authority to rectify any type of error in the admit card of IIITM Kerala. If there is any problem occurring in downloading of admit card, candidates can contact the authority for the same.
What to Carry on the Exam Day
In this section, we have given some important documents that candidates need to carry with them on exam day:
- Hard copy of admit card
- One ID proof among Aadhar card/ Passport/ PAN card/ Driving license/ Voter id.
- Black/Blue pen, etc.
How to Retrieve a Forgotten Password
Here we have given the steps to retrieve forgotten password:
- Click on the “Forget password” button on the login page.
- Candidates will need to enter an email address or mobile number linked with their account.
- An OTP will be sent to the candidate’s registered contact number.
- By entering OTP a reset link will be sent to the applicant’s email id.
- Tap on the “Reset” link.
- Enter a new password through which candidates are able to log in their id.
Exam Day Instructions/ Guidelines
In this section, we have provided important instructions for the exam day:
- Candidates must bring their admit card at the exam centre with valid photo ID proof.
- Applicants must report to the exam centre before the allotted time to avoid last minute rush.
- Aspirants will not be allowed to sit in the exam hall if they reach late.
- Any devices such as mobile phone, calculators, alarm clocks, etc are strictly prohibited in the exam hall.
- Candidates should maintain the decorum of the exam hall and must not misbehave.
- Aspirants should not get involved in any type of activity such as cheating, talking or miss behaving.
- Applicants must recheck and verify all the details mentioned in the admit card before the examination.
Candidates those having any other query related to IIITM Kerala Admit card 2024, can ask us in the comments section below.