IMU CET 2020 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Dates – Apply Here
IMU CET 2020 Application Form will be made available from first week of April 2020. Candidates can fill their application form online through the website. IMU CET (Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test) is a national level entrance examination. Through this examination, candidates will get admission in various UG, PG courses in the field of Marine Engineering. Qualifying candidates will be eligible for admission in Mumbai, Cochin, Chennai, Kolkata and Vishakhapatnam campuses. Candidates can read this complete article to know more about the IMU CET Application Form 2020 including details like application form dates, eligibility criteria and much more.
IMU CET 2020 Application Form
Candidates can go through the details about the IMU CET 2020 Application form from the given section:
- The Application form will be begins from the first week of April 2020.
- Candidates can fill their application form through online mode. Offline mode will not be entertained to fill the application form.
- Students must fill all the details in the application form carefully.
- Fill details like education, address, personal and other details.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Candidates can fill their application form till the second week of May 2020.
- Take a printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other admission procedures.
Documents required for filling IMU CET 2020 Application form:
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Image of photograph
- Scanned image of signature
- Category certificate, etc.
- Application fee can be paid through online mode.
- Online application will be paid using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Application fee will be non-refundable in any circumstance.
Candidates can check fee structure from the given section:
|For General/ OBC Candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|For SC/ ST candidates||Rs. 700/-|
IMU CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must read IMU CET Eligibility Criteria as per their courses before filling the application form:
- Lower Age Limit: Lower age limit should be 17 years.
- Upper Age Limit: The upper age limit is 25 years to apply for exam. There will be 5 years of age relaxation for SC/ ST candidates.
For B.Tech Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10th and 12th level from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have obtained minimum of 60% marks in their qualifying examination. For SC/ ST category candidate minimum marks is 50%.
For B.Sc. Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10+2 level from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have obtained minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying examination. For SC/ ST candidates, 5% age relaxation will be given.
For M.Tech Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree in B.Tech/ B.E. courses from any recognized university or institute.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure 60% marks in their qualifying examination. SC/ ST candidates must have obtained minimum of 50% marks.
IMU CET 2020 Application Dates
Here candidates can check IMU CET dates of application form and examination:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Starting of online application form||1st week of April|
|Last date to submit application form||2nd week of May|
|exam date||1st week of June|
How to Apply for IMU CET 2020
In this section, candidates can check complete procedure of filling IMU CET 2020 Application form:
- Visit the official website (Link will be mentioned above).
- Click on the link ‘Click here to apply for IMU CET 2020’.
- Read all the given instruction and then enter your basic details for registration.
- Enter details i.e. email id, mobile number and name etc.
- After the registration login using user id and password.
- Enter all asked details in the application form.
- Fill details like personal, education and other carefully.
- After that click on ‘next’ button.
- Upload your documents like passport size photograph and signature.
- Images size must be in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Crosscheck all the details and then submit it.
- Now make payment through online mode.
- After the successful payment click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it secure for other procedures.
Through the above article, candidates can get all the details about the IMU CET 2020 application form. Candidates can read complete details of the application form dates, eligibility criteria and much more. Fill application form correctly to avoid any kind of mistake. Candidates are advised to go through the all details carefully.
If you have any other query about IMU CET 2020 Application Form, then you can ask us by leaving your comment below.