IMU CET 2021 Application Form, Registration – Apply Here
IMU CET 2021 Application Form will get released via online mode. Through Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test (IMU CET), admission will be offered to candidates in various UG, PG courses in the field of Marine Engineering. It is a university level exam which is conducted once in every year. Candidates will be offered admission in B.Tech., BBA, B.Sc., MBA and various other courses. Here we are providing details such as application form, its fee and much more regarding IMU CET Application Form 2021.
IMU CET 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding IMU CET Application Form:
- IMU CET 2021 registration form will be made available via online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form for IMU CET 2021 from second week of April 2021.
- The last date to submit the application form will be 1st week of May 2021.
- While filling application form, candidates must not forget to upload scanned image of passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- Candidates must also provide working/ valid email ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- Incomplete application form will lead to rejection so candidates must fill the form carefully & completely.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy of filled in application form to the exam conducting authority.
- Once application form will be completely filled, candidates must not forget to take its printout for future use.
Documents/ Details required while filling application form:
- 10th mark-sheet & certificate
- 12th certificate
- Category & community certificate (if required)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Valid mobile number
- Working email ID
- Scanned image of photograph & signature
- Credit card, debit card, net banking.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee via online mode.
- Mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- IMU CET 2021 application fee for general category/ OBC- NCL candidates will be Rs.1000/-.
- Reserved category (SC/ ST) candidates will have to submit Rs.700/- as their application fee.
- In any case, the application fee will be non-refundable.
IMU CET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following eligibility norms before applying for IMU CET:
- Age Limit: He/ she must be at least 17 years in age & not more than 25 years to be eligible.
- Relaxation: 5 years relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates.
For B.Tech. course:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th level examination from any recognised board or university.
- Percentage: Applying candidate must score minimum 60% marks (50% for reserved category) in the qualifying exam.
For M.Tech. course:
- Qualification: Applying candidate must qualify bachelor’s degree in B.E/ B.Tech. degree from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: He/ she must score minimum 60% marks for general (50% for SC/ ST) category candidates.
For B.Sc. course:
- Qualification: Applying candidate must qualify intermediate (12th) level examination.
- Percentage: He/ she must score at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST category) to be eligible for B.Sc. course.
IMU CET 2021 Application Dates
Here we have provided tentative schedule regarding IMU CET application dates:
|Application form releases||2nd week of April 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||1st week of May 2021|
|IMU CET 2021 exam||1st week of June 2021|
How to Apply for IMU CET
Here we are providing steps regarding how to fill IMU CET application form:
- Visit official site (Link will be provided above).
- Go through the given link, “Click here to apply for IMU CET 2021”.
- Also read the given instruction & tick on the, “I Agree” option.
- Provide details such as candidates name, mail ID, phone number etc.
- A confirmation text will be sent to your registered ID & number.
- Fill other personal & educational details.
- After that, upload scanned image of passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- Scanned images must be in JPG/ JPEG format only.
- Now re-check & verify the given details in the form.
- After verification, proceed to submit the application fee.
- Fee must be submitted as per category.
- Now click on the submit button & confirmation page will appear on your screen.
- Take printout of confirmation page & keep it safe till future use.
Candidates are advised to go through complete details in the above article. Go through all details such as application form, its fee, & much more. Also read the steps regarding how to fill the form & follow it to avoid basic mistakes while applying for IMU CET application form 2021. Do not forget to check eligibility criteria as application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
If you have any other query regarding IMU CET 2021 application form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.