IMU CET 2022 Application Form (Till 26th May), Registration – Apply Here
IMU CET 2022 Application Form Last date has been extended till 26th May 2022. IMU CET (Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Exam) is a common university Level entrance Examination conducted every year by Indian Maritime University. Qualified candidates from the examination will be shortlisted for admission in various UG and PG Programme of Engineering, Business, Management, Science etc. fields. Here in this article, we will provide the complete details with latest updates on IMU CET Application Form 2022.
IMU CET 2022 Application Form – Extended Till 26th May
IMU CET 2022 Application Form Last date has been extended till 26th May 2022. Click here to apply.
Below are the complete detailed information with latest updates on IMU CET Application Form 2022:
- IMU CET 2022 Application Form has been released through online mode only as no offline mode will be available.
- Applicant must confirm their eligibility before applying for IMU CET, as only eligible candidates will be allowed to apply for the examination.
- Candidates can register themselves for examination from 29th March 2022 to 26th May 2022.
- Candidates have to fill the application form with all required details, as any void or incomplete details could cause rejection of application form.
- Candidate must submit their IMU CET application form before the prescribed date, as no application form will be accepted after the completion of registration process.
- Candidates are advised to seek the printout of filled IMU CET Online Application Form and Fee Receipt for future reference.
- IMU CET Application Fee can only be submitted through online mode only.
- Candidates can use either Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking Payment gateways for transaction of IMU CET application fee.
The complete fee structure for IMU CET 2022 Application Form will be as follows:
IMU CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for IMU CET 2022 Entrance Examination:
- Age Limit: Candidate Age should be within 17 to 25 years as on 1st August 2022 and 5 year relaxation for reserve category.
- Qualification: Candidate should have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics with 60% marks and 50% marks in English Subject.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing for the final annual examination in 2022 can also apply for the IMU CET Admission 2022.
- Qualification: Candidates applying for MBA Programme must have bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized University.
- Marks: Candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in their qualifying Examination and 50% marks in English separately.
- Qualification: Applying Candidates must have B.Tech./B.E. degree from any recognized institute.
- Marks: He/she must have scored at least 60% marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
IMU CET 2022 Application Dates
Checkout the complete official dates for IMU CET Application Form 2022:
|Dates 2022 (Announced)
|29th March 2022
|Last date for final submission
|26th May 2022
|IMU CET 2022 exam
|11th June 2022
How To Apply For IMU CET 2022
Checkout the complete step by step process for filling IMU CET Online Application Form 2022:
- Visit the website of IMU CET 2022 (link is available above)
- Click on the new candidates registration link from the Admission Webpage of IMU CET.
- Now fill the registration form with details like will Candidates Name, Email Id, Phone Number etc..
- After registration you will get confirmation message with application number in your registered mobile number.
- Now login with Application number and password you use or get after registration.
- After Login Candidate will get application form in computer screen.
- Fill the application form with required details like Personal Information, Educational information, Communicational information and exam canters.
- After filling the details save the details and proceed toward next step.
- Now candidate have to upload their signature and clear coloured photograph with plain background.
- Photograph should be current and signature should be scanned and running hand with given size and format.
- After upload save the document and proceed towards last steps.
- Now candidates have to pay application fee with given payment gateways.
- Candidate have to select the payment gateway and fill the details accordingly and click on proceed to pay the fee.
- Once payment status show successful take the printout of filled IMU CET application form and fee receipt for future references.
Leave the comment down below for any further information or any query regarding IMU CET 2022 Application Form.