IMU CET 2021 Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme – For B.Tech, UG, PG
IMU CET 2021 Exam Pattern must be checked by the students to be aware of number/types of questions and marking scheme of the exam. IMU organizes All India level entrance exam known as IMU CET to offer admission into various programmes under the field of Marine Engineering. Candidates must qualify IMU CET in order to get entry into IMU and various colleges affiliated to the University. In this article we have provided complete information related to IMU CET Exam Pattern 2021.
IMU CET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates applying for IMU CET 2021 should have go through the complete exam pattern and marking scheme. Below we have provided the complete exam pattern of IMU CET 2021 for admission into various programmes.
For UG Programmes (Except BBA programme):
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted in CBT mode.
- Type of Questions: The exam paper will contain Multiple Choice questions.
- Subjects: The questions in the paper will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, General Aptitude, English and Mathematics of 10+2 level.
- Time Duration: The total time duration of the exam will be of 3 hours.
- Number of questions: The questions paper will consist of total 200 questions for all UG courses.
For PG Programmes:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be organized through online CBT mode.
- Type of Questions: The questions in the test will contain MCQs.
- Subjects: The questions in the MBA/M.Sc paper will be from Data interpretation, Quantitative ability, Logical Reasoning and Verbal Ability.
- For admission into M.Tech programme the entrance test paper will contain questions from Mathematics, English and any one of Naval Architecture/Civil Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Marine Engineering.
- Number of Questions: The questions paper for M.Tech/MBA/M.Sc programme will contain total of 120 questions.
- Time Duration: The total time duration to complete the exam will be of 3 hours.
IMU CET 2021 Marking Scheme
The marking scheme of IMU CET 2021 for UG and PG programmes is given below:
- IMU CET 2021 question paper for UG programme will be of total 200 marks.
- +1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer.
- No negative marking will be done for wrong answers.
IMU CET 2021 Syllabus
For UG programmes (except BBA), the syllabus of IMU CET 2021 will contain topics from Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, English and General Aptitude from 10+2 level.
The IMU CET 2021 Syllabus for MBA/M.Sc paper will contain questions from Data interpretation, Quantitative ability, Logical Reasoning and Verbal Ability.
For admission into M.Tech programme the entrance test syllabus will be from Mathematics, English and any one of Naval Architecture/Civil Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Marine Engineering.
IMU CET 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates can check preparation tips for IMU CET 2021:
- Candidates must prepare for entrance test as per the prescribed exam pattern and syllabus.
- Candidates appearing for the exam must be clear with the concepts of various subjects coming in the test.
- Candidates must prepare a proper timetable and follow it in a disciplined way.
- Candidates must attempt mock tests to evaluate their preparation.
- Candidates must give their maximum time for the preparation.
- Eat and sleep in proper timing. Don’t panic or take stress.
IMU CET 2021 Exam Pattern must be reviewed by the candidates before preparing for the entrance test. To check the exam pattern, candidates are required to visit the official website of IMU.
If you have any query related to IMU CET 2021 Exam Pattern, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.