IPU CET 2019: Counselling, Cut Off, Merit List, Admission
IPU CET 2019 2nd round seat allotment result has been released on 2nd August 2019. Indraprastha University is not conducted Common Entrance Test for offering admissions. This university offers admission in various UG, PG and other courses in the field of engineering, management, law, computer applications, medical, nursing, etc. Admission in MBBS & BDS courses will be given through NEET scores. On the basis of IPU CET scores, admission will be given in GGSIPU and its affiliated institutions. Students can check here details about IPU CET 2019 including dates, application, eligibility criteria, etc.
IPU CET 2019 Notifications
The Application form for IPU CET 2020 will be released in April, 2020.
Check here all details about the IPU CET 2019 seat allotment & further admission process.Click here for all updates.
IPU CET 2019 Counselling 2nd round seat allotment result has been released through account login.Check here for counselling details.
IPU CET 2019 Cut off rank list has been released for last round of counselling.Check here for cut off details.
IPU CET 2019 Exam Dates
Here we have mentioned the official schedule of IPU CET 2019:
|Courses||Last date to submit the application||Exam date||Result/Merit announcement|
|B.Tech (Bio Technology)||13th May 2019||29th May 2019||Released|
|B.Tech||21st June 2019||Through JEE Main Paper 1||Released|
|B.Sc Nursing||20th May 2019||1st June 2019||10th June 2019|
|BBA||2nd May 2019||11th May 2019||24th May 2019|
|BCA||13th May 2019||25th May 2019||7th June 2019|
|B.Ed||6th May 2019||19th May 2019||Released|
|M.Tech||2nd May 2019||13th May 2019||As per CET code|
|BA/BBA LLB/LLM||21st June 2019||Through CLAT||Released|
|MBBS/BAMS/BHMS||21st June 2019||Through NEET UG||–|
|MBA (IT)||20th May 2019||1st June 2019||10th June 2019|
|MCA||21st June 2019||Through NIMCET||Released|
|MBA||21st June 2019||Through CAT 2018||Released|
IPU CET Counselling 2019
The IPU CET counselling process is organizing through online mode. It is conducting in various rounds as per the availability of seats.
Candidates have to appear at the notified counselling venue on the prescribed date and time to participate in the counselling process. Candidates must carry the required documents along with the photocopies at the counselling centre.
Students also have to pay the counselling fee of Rs. 1000/- which is non refundable. As per the candidate’s merit, seats will be offered to candidates. Candidates have to choose from the available option when their turn comes.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in counselling have to pay the notified fee immediately. After the fee payment, candidates will get a admission slip by the admission officer.
IPU CET 2019 Result
Students can check the IPU CET result 2019 via online mode only. The result has been announced within two weeks after the completion of exam.
A merit list will be prepared for admission as per the marks scored in the CET. Students will be able to participate in the counselling as per the merit.
IPU CET 2019 Admit Card
The admit card has been released before one week from the date of examination. IPU CET admit card 2019 is issued through online mode. The admit cards can be downloaded from the candidates individual account using log-in ID and password
Candidates must carry two copies of the photograph (same as uploaded in the application) at the exam centre. Students should carry two printouts of the admit card. One copy of the admit card should be retained by the candidate after getting it signed by the Invigilator and second copy should be handed over to the invigilator for university records.
IPU CET 2020 will be conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. It is a university level exam organized every year to offer admissions into various UG & PG courses in different fields. Candidates should qualify the entrance test with the qualifying marks to get admission into the University. Admission will be offered into B.Tech, BBA, BCA, LLB, LLM, MBA, MCA & various other courses in the GGSIPU and various affiliated colleges.
IPU CET 2019 Application Form
- The IPU CET application form has been released through online mode only.
- It has been released on 23rd March 2019 for all the courses.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of passport size photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression.
- Images should be in JPG, JPEG and GIF format.
- Candidates can apply for multiple courses through their login.
- Candidate must take printout of the result for further use.
- Fill the application properly, no correction will be allowed.
- The application fee is Rs. 1000/- for each course.
- Payment can be done via online mode using debit/credit card and net banking.
- Application fee is non refundable.
IPU CET Eligibility Criteria
Here we have mentioned the eligibility criteria for various courses. Candidates whose result is awaited, compartment and supplementary cases are also eligible to apply.
|B.Tech||12th class passed with PCM subjects.|
Candidates must have 55% aggregate in PCM subjects and must have passed in English subject.
|M.Tech||B.Tech., B.E., Grad. IETE, AMIE, MCA, M.Sc in relevant field.|
Minimum 60% aggregate.
|MBA||Three years or more bachelor degree or equivalent in any stream.|
Candidates should have obtained 50% marks in aggregate.
|MCA||Bachelor degree in any stream with securing 60% aggregate (55% for SC/ST).|
Must have passed in Mathematics & English subjects at 10+2 level.
|LLM||LLB or equivalent law degree with minimum 50% marks.|
|BCA||12th class or equivalent exam passed with at least 50% marks.|
Must have passed in English and Mathematics/Computer Science subjects.
|LLB||10+2 or equivalent exam passed with minimum 50% aggregate.|
Should have passed in English subject also.
IPU CET 2019 Exam Pattern
Here students can check the IPU CET 2019 exam pattern:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through offline (pen and paper based) mode.
- Pattern: It will be conducted in OMR pattern.
- Answering Mode: Candidates must use blue or black ball point pen to mark answer.
- No. of Questions: The question paper will contain 150 questions (200 for Bio-technology).
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be provided for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for wrong answer. Questions with more than one answer will also be considered as wrong answer.
IPU CET Syllabus 2019
- The syllabus will be different for various courses offered under the CET.
- Tech syllabus will comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- For M.Tech courses, most of the syllabus will be as per the GATE exam.
- Syllabus will be of 10+2 or graduation level as per the courses opted by students.
- Students must prepare for the exam as per the officially prescribed syllabus.
How to Prepare for IPU CET 2019
- Firstly, prepare a time-table for preparation as per your suitability.
- Find out all the details about the syllabus and exam pattern.
- Take help from the reference books and other study materials available in the market or internet.
- Practice previous year question papers it will help you to know more about the exam pattern.
- Maintain your health during preparations.
FAQs (Most Asked Question)
For any other queries about IPU CET 2019, you may leave your queries below.