IPU CET 2023 Counselling (Started), Admission – Check Here
IPU CET 2023Counselling Registration has been started from 19th May 2023. Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET) is managed by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. IPU CET is conducted on a university level for offering admission into the various UG and PG professional courses. The candidates can get admission in the field of Engineering, Management, Law, Computer Applications, and many others. Admission to MBBS/BDS seats will be offered on the basis of NEET score. In this article candidates can get the complete information related to IPU CET counselling 2023.
IPU CET 2023 Counselling – Registration Started
IPU CET 2023 Counselling Registration has been started from 19th May 2023. Click here to register.
The counselling is conducted through online mode for various courses. IPU CET counselling has been organized in various rounds depending upon the availability of seats.
The university publish the merit list for the candidates those appear in the entrance exam. Candidates are called for the counseling rounds on the basis of rank obtained by them.
The counselling procedure can be followed by the various steps. The complete counselling schedule will be displayed on the website.
Candidates have to fill the choices of their preference, and according to the filled choices the university will allot the seats to the candidates.
IPU CET 2023 Cut Off for various courses will be released through online mode. The cut-off are the minimum qualifying marks secured by the candidates in the IPU CET.
The detailed rules and procedure of the counselling will be notified before the counselling procedure start. After the counselling fee payment candidates will be allowed to appear the further rounds.
It is necessary for the candidates to register themselves on the official admission website of the University for participating in the counselling.
IPU CET Counselling Schedule 2023
Here, we have mentioned the counselling schedule for various courses.
|Activity||Starting Date||Closing Date|
|Registration for Counselling||19th May 2023||25th May 2023|
|Verification of Reserved Category Certificates (or any other category) at Designated Centres||12th June 2023||15th June 2023|
|First Round Counselling (Online)|
|Choice Filling||16th June 2023||20th June 2023|
|Seat Allotment||21st June 2023||23rd June 2023|
|Fees Payment||23rd June 2023||27th June 2023|
|Freezing of allotment||23rd June 2023||27th June 2023|
|Withdrawal of Admission||23rd June 2023||27th June 2023|
|Second Round Counselling (Online)|
|Choice change after payment of fees of first round||28th June 2023||30th June 2023|
|Seat Allotment||1st July 2023||4th July 2023|
|Fees Payment||4th July 2023||6th July 2023|
|Freezing of allotment||4th July 2023||6th July 2023|
|Withdrawal of Admission||4th July 2023||7th July 2023|
|Third Round Counselling (Online)|
|Choice change after payment of fees of second round||4th July 2023||6th July 2023|
|Seat Allotment (of reserved category with inter conversions, if any)||7th July 2023||11th July 2023|
|Seat Allotment (of open/general category with conversions, if any)||7th July 2023||11th July 2023|
|Fees Payment||12th July 2023||14th July 2023|
|Sliding Round||15th July 2023||16th July 2023|
|Printing of “Provisional Seat Allotment Letter”||17th July 2023||19th July 2023|
|Reporting to Allotted Institutions for joining, verification of documents and payment of balance fee (if any)||20th July 2023||24th July 2023|
|Display of Open House Counselling Schedule, if required||27th July 2023|
|Open House Counselling / Spot Counselling||28th July 2023||31st July 2023|
IPU CET Counselling Procedure 2023
The procedure is given in following steps:
Submission of Counselling Fee:
- Candidates have to deposit Rs. 1000/- non-refundable counselling fee. The fee is remitted by selecting the option for ‘payment of counselling participation fee’.
- After submitting the details, candidates gets two options of payment, i.e., cash payment (through challan) or net banking (credit card/debit card/net banking).
- Candidates must check their fee payment status form the official website and take the printout of it for further process.
- For registration after the payment of participation fee, candidates have to enter the CET details in which they have to fill the academic and personal details.
- Fill the details carefully and take the two printouts of the registration form.
- Choice filling is the important step for the seat allotment. Without doing it candidates can not be allotted with the seats.
- After the registration procedure, candidates have to fill the choice for allotment of seats.
- Candidates must select the choices from the all available combinations of all institutions and courses.
- Once the filling of choices will be over, candidates are not be eligible to fill the choices of their preference.
- Candidates must fill maximum number of choices so as to increase the maximum number of chances of getting desirable seats.
- Take the printout of the filled choices after clicking on ‘Save’ button.
Seat Allotment Result (in every round):
- After a choice filling period, the seat will be allotted on the basis of merit and respective category and region.
- Candidates must check the result form the candidate’s login account from the official website.
- If seat will be allotted to the candidates, then they can print the provisional seat allotment letter.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 40, 000/- to confirm their seats as a part of academic fee.
- Print the part academic fee details in the stipulated time period.
Freezing of Allotted Seat (after every round):
- After allotting the seats, if candidates are not satisfied with the allotted seat and do not want to participate in the further counselling rounds, then they have to freeze their seat by selecting the ‘freeze’ option.
- If the candidate do not freeze the allotted seat, then they are allotted with the next higher preference automatically in the next round.
Withdrawal and Fee Refund (If Required):
- After deposit the academic fee, if a candidate wants to withdraw the allotted seat, he/she must withdraw the seat by selecting the withdraw option on the login account before the last date.
- After withdrawing and refund of fee, the candidate will not be considered for subsequent rounds of online counselling except ‘spot’ counselling.
Last Round of Allotment:
- After the last round of allotment of seats, there will be no option for withdraw of seats and refund of fees.
- In the last round of online counselling. The category-wise and region-wise seats will be converted to unreserved category seats.
Sliding of Allotted Seat:
- Candidates those allotted seats, paid the part academic fee and frozen their seats and have not withdrawn will be considered for sliding round of online counselling.
- The sliding round will be based on the preferences already selected by the candidates on their merit basis.
- After the sliding round, the seat allocated candidates must report to the allocated institution for verification of documents and submission of the balance amount of fees.
Reporting to the Institution:
- After sliding round candidates can generate the provisional admission slip along with enrollment number.
- Candidates have to report the allotted college along with the admission slip, the provisional allotment letter, the academic fee receipt and necessary documents.
- Failing to produce the required documents automatically leads to the cancellation of admission.
- If seats remain vacant in the participating institutions/colleges, the university updates the status on university website and conduct the spot round of counselling.
- The spot round will be conducted after the completion of the admission process to fill the vacant seats.
- Spot round of counselling will be organized through offline mode.
- Candidates those wish to participate in the offline counselling have to pay the counselling fee of Rs. 2000/-.
- All ‘not ‘admitted’ candidates must participate in this round. Candidates those withdraw their seats can also participate in the spot round counselling.
Documents Required for Counselling
- IPU CET rank card
- IPU CET admit card
- Class 10th mark sheet and certificates
- Class 12th mark sheet and certificates
- Category certificate duly attested
- IPU CET registration slip
- Character certificate
- 2 Identical photographs
- Provisional seat allotment letter
If you have any other queries about IPU CET 2023 Counselling, you can write your queries in the comment box given below
Date for counselling registration in bpt bot baslp in ipu and du please let me know at earliest
I did not fill the counseling form in the 1st round, can I fill it in the 2nd round?
I haven’t done councelling yet plss help n reply
Sir I have one query plz solve it I have not deposit my cunselling fee due to some confusion in first round so can I deposit my counselling fee in second round sir plz solve my problem as soon as possible
Is domicile necessary for application form ?
You don’t need domicile for IPU CET 2021 as it will be a university level entrance exam.
Sir actually I am in village and not able to report in college at 8dec -10dec because I allotted seat in dr. Akhilesh das gupta institute of technology can I do councelling document verification online
I give exam of IpU CET b.com Hons and I got 1697 rank can I get Maharaja surajmal in spot round?
When will bsc nursing counselling will start?
When councelling of CET code 124 BPT will start
Sir any news regarding to bsc nursing (hons) councelling?? How I register for it??
My rank in BASLP PROGRAM IS 1824 CAN I GET A SEAT IN IP UNIV.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR COUNCILLING PROGRAM
KINDLY GUIDE ME
plzz anyone tell me that when counseling for bsc nursing (cet code115 ) will take place and how do I get to know about this
in ipu mbbs counseling form during uploading it says kindly verify the documents and check there corresponding check box. how to do it
Sir i miss place my verified admit card .. now what should i do?
Contact to the official help desk of IPU CET.
I forgot to apply for online counselling for cet code 131 before the deadline what should i do to seek admission in ipu
Yes, you should contact to the official help desk of IPU CET.
How can I change my category OBC to Gen category due to Gurjar community is not in OBC in delhi.I apply for b tech admission in ipu 2020
If I fill incorrect date of birth in counseling form the now I correct it?
I got 23rd rank overall and 3rd rank in obc category in course MSc EM and I did my 12th from ghaziabad Ryan and graduation from Delhi University…tell me if I got admission in IPU or if I would consider in Delhi quota or not on the basis of graduation from delhi….and is there any reservations in pg courses
Please reply I m really confused in all this
Sir, transfer certificate is required for counselling 2020 or not .And if required , migration certificate can be used in its place,
sir can I have scored 449 rank din ipu bs nursing with unreserved category but i belong to obc category can I change my category from general to obc .because I have my obc certificate.
Sir i am an applicant for bsc mlt this year in ggsipu… I want to know to fill councelling form for ipu cet code 124 because there is no option showing about paramedical course councelling
I got 633 rank in ipu cet bca.
I don’t know how to fill form for ipu counselling.
I scored 115 out of 400 can i get admission in 2020 bsc nursing in ipu
While uploading the documents I am getting the option to upload the cancelled check of the account number provided in the application form earlier. But i haven’t seen any kind of option before. Please tell what to do
Is this mandatory to upload self-attested marksheet and passing certificate of class 12th and 10th respectively on counselling form available on GGSIPU admission portal, if yes, then how can I edit to re-upload the self-attested documents, please help.
Sir , with regards, I had attended both the exams of JEE i.e. for architecture and Physics, chemistry , maths. So i had both the marksheets .So while filling the IPU counselling form, By mistake I have uploaded my Architecture (JEE) marksheet instead of PCM marksheet of JEE exam . Sir how can I edit the marksheet of Architecture (JEE) to PCM (JEE) marksheet .
I have registered in ipu noncet2020 for btech(code 131).Is counselling for ipu btech starts or not ? My classfellows are registering for counseling for non refundable fee of Rs1000/- & last date is 31/09/2020 So ihave little confusion.Please guide me.
Sir, mere pas cast certificate hai pr wo 8 years phele wala hai kya yah valid hai ya mujhe nya cast certificate bnwana hoga ip University counseling ke liye
i dont have the cast certificate at this time….. will my application be cancelled or i’ll be considered as general category plzzzzz reply asap
what if i am not able to provide my obc certificate?will my application be cancelled????
sir, I am preparing for leet examination but I have got back in diploma 2nd semester ,re-exam which should be held in 4thsem but due to covid-19 exams haven’t approached yet… so my question is it mandatory to give our marksheet during leet counseling
When will be the counselling form available for btech?
Please reply asap
There is no fixed date announced by officials yet. Hence, counselling session will organize tentatively from August 2020.