IPU CET 2019 Counselling (Started), Document Verification – Apply Here
IPU CET 2019 B.Arch document verification schedule & list of selected candidates has been released. Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET) is managed by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. IPU CET is conducted on a university level for offering admission into the various UG and PG professional courses. The candidates can get admission in the field of Engineering, Management, Law, Computer Applications, and many others. Admission to MBBS/BDS seats will be offered on the basis of NEET score. In this article candidates can get the complete information related to IPU CET counselling 2019.
IPU CET 2019 Counselling – 2nd Round Seat Allotment Released
IPU CET 2019 Counselling 2nd round seat allotment result has been released through account login.Click here for allotment result.
IPU CET 2019 B.Arch document verification schedule & list of selected candidates has been released.
Click here to check schedule.
Click here to check List of selected candidates.
IPU CET 2019 Counselling registration & choice filling has been extended till 27th July 2019.Click here to check notice.
Click Here for counselling notice.
IPU CET 2019 Counselling Registration has been started from 9th July 2019 for all CET/National Level tests.
IPU CET 2019 Counselling last round seat allotment has been released through account login. Allotment letter will be issued on 1st August 2019.Click here for allotment result.
The counselling is conducted through online & offline mode for various courses. IPU CET counselling is organized in various rounds depending upon the availability of seats.
The university publish the merit list for the candidates those appear in the entrance exam. Candidates will be called for the counseling rounds on the basis of rank obtained by them.
The counselling will be followed by the various steps. The complete counselling schedule has been displayed on the website on 9th July 2019.
Candidates have to fill the choices of their preference, and according to the filled choices the university will allot the seats to the candidates.
IPU CET 2019 Cut Off for various courses will be released from the month of July 2019. The cut-off is the minimum qualifying marks secured by the candidates in the IPU CET.
The detailed rules and procedure of the counselling will be notified before the counselling procedure start. After the counselling fee payment candidates will be allowed to appear the further rounds.
It is necessary for the candidates to register themselves on the official admission website of the university for participating in the counselling.
IPU CET Counselling Schedule 2019
Here, we have mentioned the official dates (As per the last Year) for participating in the online counselling (CET Code: 101, 103, 104, 105, 106, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116,
118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 130, 131, 141, 145, 146,153, 154,
159, 162, 163, 184, 187, 197, 198).
|Events||Starting Date (2019)||Closing Date (2019)|
|Registration & payment of Counselling fee||9th July 2019||14th July 2019|
|Verification of Reserved Category Certificates (or any other category) at Designated Centres||11th July||14th July|
|First Counselling: Round 1 (online)|
|Choice Filling||22nd July||23rd July|
|Allotment||after declaration of result of round 01||27th July|
|Fees Payment (40, 000)||withing two days||–|
|Printing of allotment letter||after declaration of result of round 01||27th July|
|Second Counselling: Round 2 (online)|
|Choice change after payment of fees of first round||after declaration of result of last round||1st August|
|Seat Allotment||30th July||–|
|Fees Payment||after declaration of result of last round||1st August|
|Freezing of allotment||after declaration of result of last round||1st August|
|Printing of allotment letter||after declaration of result of last round||1st August|
|Result of Round before sliding option||3rd August 2019||–|
|Printing of allotment letter||after declaration of result of round||4th August|
|Payment of fee||after declaration of result of round||4th August|
|Freezing of allotment||after declaration of result of round||4th August|
IPU CET Counselling Procedure 2019
The procedure is given in following steps:
Submission of Counselling Fee:
- Candidates have to deposit Rs. 1000/- non-refundable counselling fee. The fee can be remitted by selecting the option for ‘payment of counselling participation fee’.
- After submitting the details, candidates will get two options of payment, i.e., cash payment (through challan) or net banking (credit card/debit card/net banking).
- Candidates can check their fee payment status form the official website and take the printout of it for further process.
- For registration after the payment of participation fee, candidates have to enter the CET details in which they have to fill the academic and personal details.
- Fill the details carefully and take the two printouts of the registration form.
- Choice filling is the important step for the seat allotment. Without doing it candidates will not be allotted with the seats.
- After the registration procedure, candidates have to fill the choice for allotment of seats.
- Candidates can select the choices from the all available combinations of all institutions and courses.
- Once the filling of choices will be over, candidates cannot fill the choices of their preference.
- Candidates can fill maximum number of choices so as to increase the maximum number of chances of getting desirable seats.
- Take the printout of the filled choices after clicking on ‘Save’ button.
Seat Allotment Result (in every round):
- After a choice filling period, the seat will be allotted on the basis of merit and respective category and region.
- Candidates can check the result form the candidate’s login account from the official website.
- If seat will be allotted to the candidates, then they can print the provisional seat allotment letter.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 40, 000/- to confirm their seats as a part of academic fee.
- Print the part academic fee details in the stipulated time period.
Freezing of Allotted Seat (after every round):
- After allotting the seats, if candidates are satisfied with the allotted seat and do not want to participate in the further counselling rounds, then they can freeze their seat by selecting the ‘freeze’ option.
- If the candidate will do not freeze the allotted seat, then they will be allotted with the next higher preference automatically in the next round.
Withdrawal and Fee Refund (If Required):
- After deposit the academic fee, if a candidate wants to withdraw the allotted seat, he/she can withdraw the seat by selecting the withdraw option on the login account before the last date.
- After withdrawing and refund of fee, the candidate will not be considered for subsequent rounds of online counselling except ‘spot’ counselling.
Last Round of Allotment:
- After the last round of allotment of seats, there will no option for withdraw of seats and refund of fees.
- In the last round of online counselling. The category-wise and region-wise seats will be converted to unreserved category seats.
Sliding of Allotted Seat:
- Candidates those allotted seats, paid the part academic fee and frozen their seats and have not withdraw will be considered for sliding round of online counselling.
- The sliding round will be based on the preferences already selected by the candidates on their merit basis.
- After the sliding round, the seat allocated candidates must report to the allocated institution for verification of documents and submission of the balance amount of fees.
Reporting to the Institution:
- After sliding round candidates can generate the provisional admission slip along with enrollment number.
- Candidates have to report the allotted college along with the admission slip, the provisional allotment letter, the academic fee receipt and necessary documents.
- Failing to produce the required documents will automatically lead to the cancellation of admission.
- If seats will remain vacant in the participating institutions/colleges, the university will update the status on university website and conduct the spot round of counselling.
- The spot round will be conducted after the completion of the admission process to fill the vacant seats.
- Spot round of counselling will be organized through offline mode.
- Candidates those wish to participate in the offline counselling have to pay the counselling fee of Rs. 2000/-.
- All ‘not ‘admitted’ candidates can participate in this round. Candidates those withdraw their seats can also participate in the spot round counselling.
Documents Required for Counselling
- IPU CET rank card
- IPU CET admit card
- Class 10th mark sheet and certificates
- Class 12th mark sheet and certificates
- Category certificate duly attested
- IPU CET registration slip
- Character certificate
- 2 Identical photographs
- Provisional seat allotment letter
If you have any other queries about IPU CET 2019 Counselling, you can write your queries in the comment box given below