IPU CET 2020 Counselling, Document Verification – Apply Here
IPU CET 2020 Counselling will be organized via online mode. Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET) is managed by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. IPU CET is conducted on a university level for offering admission into the various UG and PG professional courses. The candidates can get admission in the field of Engineering, Management, Law, Computer Applications, and many others. Admission to MBBS/BDS seats will be offered on the basis of NEET score. In this article candidates can get the complete information related to IPU CET counselling 2020.
IPU CET 2020 Counselling
The counselling will be conducted through online & offline mode for various courses. IPU CET counselling will be organized in various rounds depending upon the availability of seats.
The university will publish the merit list for the candidates those appear in the entrance exam. Candidates will be called for the counseling rounds on the basis of rank obtained by them.
The counselling will be followed by the various steps. The complete counselling schedule will be displayed on the website on first week of July 2020.
Candidates will have to fill the choices of their preference, and according to the filled choices the university will allot the seats to the candidates.
IPU CET 2020 Cut Off for various courses will be released from the month of July 2020. The cut-off will be the minimum qualifying marks secured by the candidates in the IPU CET.
The detailed rules and procedure of the counselling will be notified before the counselling procedure start. After the counselling fee payment candidates will be allowed to appear the further rounds.
It will be necessary for the candidates to register themselves on the official admission website of the University for participating in the counselling.
IPU CET Counselling Schedule 2020
Here, we have mentioned the tentative dates (As per the last Year) for participating in the online counselling (CET Code: 101, 103, 104, 105, 106, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116,
118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 130, 131, 141, 145, 146,153, 154,
159, 162, 163, 184, 187, 197, 198).
|Events||Starting Date (2020)||Closing Date (2020)|
|Registration & payment of Counselling fee||First week of July 2020||Second week of July 2020|
|Verification of Reserved Category Certificates (or any other category) at Designated Centers||2nd week of July||2nd week of July|
|First Counselling: Round 1 (online)|
|Choice Filling||4th week of July||4th week of July|
|Allotment||after declaration of result of round 01||4th week of July|
|Fees Payment (40, 000)||within two days||–|
|Printing of allotment letter||after declaration of result of round 01||4th week of July|
|Second Counselling: Round 2 (online)|
|Choice change after payment of fees of first round||after declaration of result of last round||1st week of August|
|Seat Allotment||4th week of July||–|
|Fees Payment||after declaration of result of last round||1st week of August|
|Freezing of allotment||after declaration of result of last round||1st week of August|
|Printing of allotment letter||after declaration of result of last round||1st week of August|
|Result of Round before sliding option||1st week of August 2020||–|
|Printing of allotment letter||after declaration of result of round||1st week of August|
|Payment of fee||after declaration of result of round||1st week of August|
|Freezing of allotment||after declaration of result of round||1st week of August|
IPU CET Counselling Procedure 2020
The procedure is given in following steps:
Submission of Counselling Fee:
- Candidates will have to deposit Rs. 1000/- non-refundable counselling fee. The fee will be remitted by selecting the option for ‘payment of counselling participation fee’.
- After submitting the details, candidates will get two options of payment, i.e., cash payment (through challan) or net banking (credit card/debit card/net banking).
- Candidates must check their fee payment status form the official website and take the printout of it for further process.
- For registration after the payment of participation fee, candidates will have to enter the CET details in which they have to fill the academic and personal details.
- Fill the details carefully and take the two printouts of the registration form.
- Choice filling will be the important step for the seat allotment. Without doing it candidates will not be allotted with the seats.
- After the registration procedure, candidates will have to fill the choice for allotment of seats.
- Candidates must select the choices from the all available combinations of all institutions and courses.
- Once the filling of choices will be over, candidates will not be eligible to fill the choices of their preference.
- Candidates must fill maximum number of choices so as to increase the maximum number of chances of getting desirable seats.
- Take the printout of the filled choices after clicking on ‘Save’ button.
Seat Allotment Result (in every round):
- After a choice filling period, the seat will be allotted on the basis of merit and respective category and region.
- Candidates must check the result form the candidate’s login account from the official website.
- If seat will be allotted to the candidates, then they can print the provisional seat allotment letter.
- Candidates will have to pay Rs. 40, 000/- to confirm their seats as a part of academic fee.
- Print the part academic fee details in the stipulated time period.
Freezing of Allotted Seat (after every round):
- After allotting the seats, if candidates will be not satisfied with the allotted seat and do not want to participate in the further counselling rounds, then they will be able to freeze their seat by selecting the ‘freeze’ option.
- If the candidate will do not freeze the allotted seat, then they will be allotted with the next higher preference automatically in the next round.
Withdrawal and Fee Refund (If Required):
- After deposit the academic fee, if a candidate wants to withdraw the allotted seat, he/she must withdraw the seat by selecting the withdraw option on the login account before the last date.
- After withdrawing and refund of fee, the candidate will not be considered for subsequent rounds of online counselling except ‘spot’ counselling.
Last Round of Allotment:
- After the last round of allotment of seats, there will be no option for withdraw of seats and refund of fees.
- In the last round of online counselling. The category-wise and region-wise seats will be converted to unreserved category seats.
Sliding of Allotted Seat:
- Candidates those allotted seats, paid the part academic fee and frozen their seats and have not withdrawn will be considered for sliding round of online counselling.
- The sliding round will be based on the preferences already selected by the candidates on their merit basis.
- After the sliding round, the seat allocated candidates must report to the allocated institution for verification of documents and submission of the balance amount of fees.
Reporting to the Institution:
- After sliding round candidates will be able to generate the provisional admission slip along with enrollment number.
- Candidates will have to report the allotted college along with the admission slip, the provisional allotment letter, the academic fee receipt and necessary documents.
- Failing to produce the required documents will automatically lead to the cancellation of admission.
- If seats will remain vacant in the participating institutions/colleges, the university will update the status on university website and conduct the spot round of counselling.
- The spot round will be conducted after the completion of the admission process to fill the vacant seats.
- Spot round of counselling will be organized through offline mode.
- Candidates those wish to participate in the offline counselling will have to pay the counselling fee of Rs. 2000/-.
- All ‘not ‘admitted’ candidates must participate in this round. Candidates those withdraw their seats can also participate in the spot round counselling.
Documents Required for Counselling
- IPU CET rank card
- IPU CET admit card
- Class 10th mark sheet and certificates
- Class 12th mark sheet and certificates
- Category certificate duly attested
- IPU CET registration slip
- Character certificate
- 2 Identical photographs
- Provisional seat allotment letter
If you have any other queries about IPU CET 2020 Counselling, you can write your queries in the comment box given below