ISI (Indian Statistical Institute) 2018: Interview, Counselling, Admission
Latest Applications Open 2019:
ISI 2018 Admission Lists for final round has been released on 11th July 2018. ISI Entrance Exam 2018 is a national level examination, which is organized by the Indian Statistical Institute (ISI). ISI offers quality education & works on application of statistics, natural sciences and social sciences. ISI 2018 Admission Test is conducted for providing admission to students in various UG, PG and JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) courses offered by ISI. This examination will be considered for admission in its all campuses situated in Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and Tezpur. Here, students can check details about ISI Entrance Exam 2018, including answer key, cut off, result, counselling, etc.
ISI 2018 Notifications – Admission List Released
ISI 2019 Schedule has been released now. The application form will be released from 5th February 2019. Check here for ISI 2019 details.
ISI 2018 Admission Lists (final round) for various courses has been released on 11th July 2018. Check here for counselling details.
Get the latest updates & notifications about ISI 2018 Counselling & Admission Details. Check here.
ISI 2018 Merit List for various course has been released now. Check here for merit list details.
ISI 2018 admission procedure (Interview) for various courses has been started from 11th June 2018. Check here for admission details.
ISI 2018 Business Rules for admission in various courses has been released now. Click here to view business rules.
ISI Important Instructions for ISI 2018 interview process has been released now. Click here to view instructions.
List of Candidates Qualifying for Waiver from Written Tests on the Basis of GATE Scores & INMO awardees has been released now. Click here to view lists.
ISI 2018 Selection Policy has been released now. Click here to view selection policy.
Click here to view ISI 2018 Information Bulletin.
ISI 2018 Admission Lists (2nd round) for various courses has been released on 9th July 2018. Check here for counselling details.
ISI 2018 Admission Lists (1st round) for various courses has been released now. Check here for counselling details.
ISI 2018 Result (Interview List) for B.Stat, B.Math, M.Stat, M.Tech (CS) & other course has been declared now. Check here for result details.
ISI 2018 Final Answer Key has been released on 21st May 2018. Click here to view answer key.
ISI 2018 OMR answer sheets along with recorded responses has been released now. Click here to view responses.
- The scanned images of OMR answer sheets, together with recorded responses, has been uploaded on the website and can be viewed by the candidates during a 72-hour period within 17th May 2018 to 22nd May 2018.
- During this period, candidates are allowed to challenge the recorded responses if these differ from the ones they had marked on the OMR sheet.
- Challenge fee: The prescribed fee for each recorded response/answer key challenged is Rs. 100 plus 2.5% bank/credit card related charges, which is required to be paid online only.
- If any challenge is found to be valid, the challenge fee paid will be refunded to the candidate after deduction of the applicable bank/credit card related charge.
- If a challenge regarding the answer key is accepted by the Institute, that is, if any error is identified in the answer key, a policy decision will be notified on the website which will be applicable to all the candidates who appeared for the test and the challenge fee shall be refunded.
- Similarly, if the recorded response is not the same as marked by the candidate on OMR sheet, corrective action will be taken and the candidate’s score will be updated accordingly.
- Challenges submitted by post or in person will not be accepted.
- In case a candidate does not submit the challenge regarding recorded response by the prescribed date and time, it will be presumed that his/her recorded response is the same as that marked on OMR sheet.
Some important instructions regarding ISI 2018 entrance exam has been released now. Check here for details.
ISI 2018 Admit Card has been released on 13th April 2018 via login.Check here for admit card details.
ISI 2018 Application Form has been closed now. The last date for fee payment is 22nd March 2018. Check here to view application details.
ISI 2018 Notification has been released now. Click here to view admission notice.
ISI 2018 Exam Date
Here we have mentioned the official dates of ISI Entrance Exam 2018:
|Application form release||7th February 2018|
|Last date for online application submission||20th March 2018 (Extended)|
|Application fee payment starts||9th February 2018|
|Last date for fee payment||22nd March 2018 (Extended)|
|Admit card release||13th April 2018|
|Exam date||13th May 2018|
|Answer Key Release||14th May 2018|
|Last date to challenge answer key||16th May 2018|
|Recorded responses release||17th – 22nd May 2018|
|Result declared||30th May 2018|
|Interview start||11th June 2018|
Candidates who have appeared in the examination, can check their result via online mode through the website. ISI 2018 result is declaring on different dates for various courses. Candidates have to enter the required details like Roll Number to check the result. Students are advised to keep a printout of the result and preserve it for future use.
ISI Admission 2018
The admission is purely based on the candidate’s performance in the entrance test. Students are invited for counselling as per the rank obtained by them. Students also have to clear the further admission tests or interview to get admission. The list of candidates selected for admission test & interview is published through the website. Students are needed to bring the required fees & documents to complete the admission formalities. The interview process has been started from 11th June 2018.
ISI 2019 examination will be conducted to offer admission into various UG, PG, PG diplomas & research fellowship courses. It is a national level entrance test organized by the Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), Kolkatta. Through this exam, candidates can get admission to the ISI Institution & its affiliated campuses located in Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and Tezpur.
Latest Applications Open 2019:
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
ISI Application Form 2018
- ISI Registration 2018 was started from 7th February 2018.
- The application was available through online mode from the website.
- Enter all the required details in the application form carefully.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature & other required documents in the appropriate format.
- Candidates can make the fee payment through online or offline mode.
- Candidates don’t forget to take printout of the application form for future references.
- The application fee is Rs. 1000/- for general and all candidates of JRF programmes (irrespective of reserved categories.
- ST, ST, OBC-NCL & PwD applicants are needed to pay Rs.500/- as an application fee.
- Students can make fee payment through net banking, debit/credit card or Bank Challan of SBI bank.
Here we are providing the eligibility criteria for various courses offered by ISI:
|B.Stat (Hons)/B.Math (Hons)||Qualification: Passed 12th or equivalent|
Subjects: Mathematics & English
|M.Math||Qualification: 3yr Bachelor degree in Mathematics/ BE,B.Tech with mathematics/ B.Stat from ISI|
|M.Tech (CS)||Qualification: Master degree in Mathematics/Statistics/IT/Physics/ Computer Science/Computer Applications/ Electronic Science or|
BE/B.Tech or equivalent
|M.Tech (QRQO)||Qualification: Master degree in Statistics/ Master degree in Maths with Probability and Statistics/ BE/B.Tech or equivalent|
Subjects: Must have passing marks in Chemistry & Physics at 12th level/ Mathematics at graduation level
|MS (QE)||Qualification: 3yr Bachelor degree in Maths, Eco, Stats & Physics/ B.Stat from ISI/ B.E or B.Tech|
|MS (QMS)||Qualification: 3yr Bachelor Degree in Mathematics/ B.E or B.Tech|
Note: Candidates who are due to complete the qualifying examination before 01 July, 2018 may also apply.
Click here to view detailed ISI Eligibility Criteria.
ISI Admit Card
The ISI Hall Ticket 2018 has been released on 13th April 2018. The admit card is available via online mode through the website. Admit card is not provided through offline mode. It is mandatory to bring the admit card at the examination centre. The admit card have details like name & roll number of the candidate, exam date & timing, exam centre, etc.
ISI Exam Pattern
- Section: The examination will be conducted in two sections, i.e. Section-1 and Section-2.
- Type of Question: There will be MCQ and descriptive questions will be asked in the examination.
- Exam Duration: The exam duration will be two hours for each section.
- The detailed exam pattern is mentioned here:
|Course||Forenoon (10:30 to 12:30)||Afternoon (14:00 to 16:00)|
|Subject||Test Type||Subject||Test Type|
|M.Tech (CS)||Mathematics||MCQ||Math/Phys/Stat/Engi/Tech/Comp Science||Descriptive|
Click here to view ISI 2018 Exam Pattern
ISI Syllabus 2018
- The syllabus will be different for all the courses offered by the ISI.
- The questions will be of undergraduate or below (10+2) level.
- For B.Stat & B.Math, syllabus will have topics from Algebra, Trigonometry, Calculus & Geometry.
- For M.Stats, questions will be asked from Mathematics & Statistics & Probability subjects.
- Students should prepare according to syllabus to score good marks in the examination.
Click here to view ISI 2018 Syllabus & Sample Papers
How to Prepare for ISI Exam
- Find out all the details regarding officially prescribed syllabus.
- Make a suitable time-table and prepare accordingly.
- Consider the best books and study materials for your preparations.
- Practice from previous year question papers, it will help you to know more about the exam pattern.
- Take care of your health, do meditation & yoga it will help you to concentrate in your studies.
Click here to view ISI 2018 Test Centres
For any other queries related to ISI 2018, you can leave your queries below.