ISI (Indian Statistical Institute) 2019: Admit Card, Exam Dates, Pattern
ISI 2019 Admit Card is releasing on 18th April 2019. Indian Statistical Institute (ISI 2019) offers admission through its national level entrance exam. ISI entrance exam is a gateway to get admission in B.Stat (Hons.), B.Math (Hons.), M.Stat, M.Math, MS (QE), MS (QMS), MS (LIS), M.Tech (CS), M.Tech (CrS), M.Tech (QROR), PG Diplomas and Research Fellowships programmes. The admission will be offered in its all campuses situated in Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and Tezpur. ISI 2019 Exam Date has been revised. In this article, candidates can check the al information related to ISI entrance exam 2019, including, application form, exam dates, eligibility, exam pattern, etc.
ISI 2019 Notifications – Admit Card on 18th April
ISI 2019 Admit Card Date has been postponed. Now, it is releasing on 18th April 2019. Check here for admit card details.
ISI 2019 Exam Date has been revised. Now, it will be conducted on 5th May 2019. Click here to check other dates.
ISI 2019 Syllabus & Sample Papers for various courses has been released. Check below.
ISI 2019 Exam Date
Here, candidates can get the official exam dates of ISI entrance exam 2019.
|Releasing of application form||5th February 2019|
|Payment of application fee starts||7th February 2019|
|Last date to fill application form||15th March 2019|
|Last date for fee payment||19th March 2019|
|Releasing of admit card||18th April 2019|
|Date of Examination||5th May 2019|
|Publication for result||In the month of June|
ISI 2019 Admit Card
After releasing the admit card by the authority, candidates will be notified by e-mail about the downloading of the admit card. The ISI admit card will be released on 18th April 2019.
ADMISSION OPEN 2019
- MIT World Peace University, Pune B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- DIT University, Dehradun - B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Symbiosis Institute of Technology B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Chitkara University B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Chandigarh University (Ranked 1 in North India) - Application Open.
After the applications are processed at ISI, the admit card for the admission test along with the Registration Number will be generated. Candidates will receive a link containing the information in his/her account.
ISI Exam Pattern 2019
The general ISI exam pattern is given below. However, candidates can check the exam pattern for particular course from the ISI official website.
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- Types of Questions: Multiple choice questions will be asked in forenoon exam and descriptive type in the afternoon exam.
- Duration of Exam: The complete exam will be of 4 hours. 2 hours for forenoon exam and 2 hours for afternoon exam.
- Marking Scheme: It will be different for each course.
|M.Tech (CS)||Mathematics||Math/Phys/Stat/Engi/Tech/Comp Science|
ISI Syllabus 2019
The syllabus of all courses is different. ISI syllabus is set by the ISI authority itself. The questions will be set from the undergraduate or 10+2 level. For B.Stat & B.Math, the syllabus include the topics from Algebra, Trigonometry, Calculus & Geometry.
For M.Stats, questions will be asked from Mathematics and Statistics & Probability subjects. Candidates are advised to prepare according to the course they have opted to good marks in the examination.
Click here to view ISI Syllabus & Sample Papers.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
ISI Result 2019
The ISI result will be declared in the month of June 2019. ISI result can be downloaded through online mode. To view the result, candidates have to enter their registration number generated at the time of filling application form.
On the basis of results, the authority will drawn the merit list for selection of the candidates for admission.
ISI Admission 2019
The ISI selection of the candidates for admission will be based on their performance in written tests and interviews conducted by the Institution. They will be called in the order of their merit rank in the merit list for counselling.
The final admission will be offered subject to satisfying the minimum academic qualification and verification of the original documents. 50% seats are reserved for Domiciled candidates of the North-East states of India.
ISI Application Form 2019
Candidates are advised to fill the ISI application form 2019 only if they are eligible according to the eligibility specified in the student brochure.
- The application form are accepted from the eligible candidates through online mode.
- The online application has been opened from the 5th February 2019.
- The last to fill the application form will be 15th March 2019.
- Upload the digital copies of the photograph, scanned copy of signature and the supporting documents related to claiming for reservation.
- After two working days from the submission of application form, the candidates can submit the application fee.
- The application fee is Rs. 1250/- for all candidates in the General category.
- 625/- for reserved (OBC-NCL/SC/ST/PwD) category candidates for all programmes.
- The fee can be paid through SBI payment gateway. It can also be accepted in cash through bank Challan of SBI.
Check the eligibility criteria to appear in ISI entrance exam for various courses.
- Nationality: Resident of India and Overseas candidates can apply.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates those will complete their qualifying examination before 01 July, 2019 may also apply.
|3 years of Statistics (Hons.)||Candidates should pass 10+2 or its equivalent with English and Mathematics subjects.|
|2 years of Master of Statistics||3 year Bachelor degree or BE/B.Tech degree with statistics subject.|
B. Math. Degree from ISI or PG Diploma in Statistical Methods and analytics from ISI.
|M.Tech (CS)||Master degree in Mathematics/ Statistics/IT/ Physics/Computer Science/Computer Applications/ Electronic Science or BE / B.Tech or its equivalent.|
|M.Tech (QROR)||Master degree in Statistics/ Master degree in Mathematics with Probability and Statistics/ BE/B.Tech or equivalent.|
Must secure the passing marks in Chemistry & Physics at 12th/ Mathematics at graduation level.
|MS (QE)||3 year Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics & Physics/B.Stat from ISI/ B.E or B.Tech.|
|MS (QMS)||3 year Bachelor Degree in Mathematics/B.E or B.Tech.|
If you have any other queries about ISI (Indian Statistical Institute) 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.