JCECE Counselling 2020 – Check Schedule & Admission Process Here
JCECE 2020 Counselling will be begins from the second week of July 2020. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE) offered admission into various institutions in the state of Jharkhand. It is a state level entrance exam which is organized by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). Candidates can get admission in the first year of Agriculture, Forestry, B.V.Sc. and A.H. Degree courses. In this article, we are providing the details of JCECE counselling 2020 including schedule & procedure.
JCECE Counselling 2020
The counselling will be started through online mode by the JCECE Board. The board conducts the counselling in various rounds on the basis of JCECE 2020 entrance exam result. The candidates will be called for the counselling on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam. The counselling will be conducted through computerized multi table parallel counselling.
The information related to the vacant seats in various participating institutions course-wise will be displayed on the official website. Candidates also have to pay the interview fee according to their category. The fee will be paid through Bank Challan which can be downloaded from the official website.
JCECE Cut Off 2020 will be announced after the examination. The cut off will be released by the JCECEB. The cut off indicates the minimum prescribed marks which candidates have to secure in JCECE examination.
JCECE Counselling Schedule 2020
In given below table, candidates can check the tentative dates of JCECE counselling:
|Online Registration, Payment of Registration Fee and Choice filling||2nd week of July 2020|
|1st Round Seat Allotment||2nd week of July 2020|
|Publication of Seat allotment after payment of Partial Admission Fee (Non Refundable)-issue of allotment Letter||3rd week of July 2020|
|Report to Concern Institute for Admission as or before the date mention in allotment letter||3rd week of July 2020|
|Auto Upgrade of allotment and, issue of allotment letter||3rd week of July 2020|
|Report to concern institute for admission||4th week of July 2020|
JCECE Counselling Procedure 2020
- The counselling will be conducted as per the combined merit list.
- Counselling will be conducted through online mode. Candidates will not be able to attend offline counselling.
- On the basis of candidates rank, they will be called for the interview round.
- Candidates will appear in the interview round, according to the date and time according to their category.
- Candidates will be allowed to select the colleges and course stream on the day of counselling.
- Candidates must bring the document required for the counselling to reserve their seat along with the original copy of Aadhaar card.
- No separate invitation will be sent to the candidates for interview round.
- After the allotment of seats to the candidates, they have to report the concerned college for completing admission formalities.
- If seats will remain vacant, the board will conduct the second counselling in which candidates can participate.
Candidates have to bring the original documents along with the one set of Xerox copy of the documents to attend the interview round.
- 10th admit card, marksheet and passing certificate
- 12th science admit card, marksheet and passing certificate
- JCECE 2020 admit card (if lost then copy of FIR)
- Domicile certificate issued by sub-divisional officer of deputy commissioner.
- Caste certificate (for availing reserve category benefit)
- Physically handicapped certificate (issued by medical officer)
- One copy of passport size photograph
If you have any other queries about JCECE Counselling 2020, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.