JCECE Counselling 2019 (Started) – Check Schedule & Admission Process
JCECE 2019 Counselling has been started from 12th July 2019. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE) offered admission into various institutions in the state of Jharkhand. It is a state level entrance exam which is organized by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). Candidates can get admission in the first year of Agriculture, Forestry, B.V.Sc. and A.H. Degree courses. In this article, we are providing the details of JCECE 2019 counselling including schedule & procedure.
JCECE Counselling 2019 – Started
JCECE 2019 Counselling has been started from 12th July 2019. Click here to register.
The counselling has been started through online mode by the JCECE Board. The board conduct the counselling in various rounds on the basis of JCECE 2019 entrance exam result. The candidates are called for the counselling on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam. The counselling is conducted through computerized multi table parallel counselling.
The information related to the vacant seats in various participating institutions course-wise is displayed on the official website. Candidates also have to pay the interview fee according to their category. The fee can be paid through Bank Challan which can be downloaded from the official website.
JCECE Cut Off 2019 will be announced after the examination. The cut off will be released by the JCECEB. The cut off indicates the minimum prescribed marks which candidates have to secure in JCECE examination.
JCECE Counselling Schedule 2019
In given below table, candidates can check the official dates of JCECE 2019 counselling.
|Online Registration, Payment of Registration Fee and Choice filling||12th – 14th July 2019|
|1st Round Seat Allotment||16th July 2019|
|Publication of Seat allotment after payment of Partial Admission Fee (Non Refundable)-issue of allotment Letter||17th – 18th July 2019|
|Report to Concern Institute for Admission as or before the date mention in allotment letter||17th – 20th July 2019|
|Auto Upgrade of allotment and, issue of allotment letter||19th July 2019|
|Report to concern institute for admission||19th – 20th July 2019|
JCECE Counselling Procedure 2019
- The counselling is conducted as per the combined merit list.
- On the basis of candidates rank, they are called for the interview round.
- Candidates can appear in the interview round, according to the date and time according to their category.
- Candidates are allowed to select the colleges and course stream on the day of counselling.
- Candidates must bring the document required for the counselling to reserve their seat along with the original copy of aadhaar card.
- No separate invitation is sent to the candidates for interview round.
- After the allotment of seats to the candidates, they have to report the concerned college for completing admission formalities.
- If seats will remain vacant, the board will conduct the second counselling in which candidates can participate.
Candidates have to bring the original documents along with the one set of Xerox copy of the documents to attend the interview round.
- 10th admit card, marksheet and passing certificate
- 12th science admit card, marksheet and passing certificate
- JCECE 2019 admit card (if lost then copy of FIR)
- Domicile certificate issued by sub-divisional officer of deputy commissioner.
- Caste certificate (for availing reserve category benefit)
- Physically handicapped certificate (issued by medical officer)
- One copy of passport size photograph
If you have any other queries about JCECE Counselling 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.