JCECE Counselling 2022, Allotment – Get Admission Procedure Here
JCECE 2022 Counselling will be commenced from August 2022. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE) offered admission into various institutions in the state of Jharkhand. It is a state level entrance exam which is organized by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). Candidates can get admission in the first year of Agriculture, Forestry, B.V.Sc. and A.H. Degree courses. In this article, we are providing the details of JCECE counselling 2022 including schedule & procedure.
JCECE Counselling 2022
The counselling will be started through online mode by the JCECE Board. The board conducts the counselling in various rounds on the basis of JCECE 2022 entrance exam result. The candidates will be called for the counselling on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam. The counselling will be conducted through computerized multi table parallel counselling.
The information related to the vacant seats in various participating institutions course-wise will be displayed on the official website. Candidates also have to pay the interview fee according to their category. The fee can be paid through Bank Challan which can be downloaded from the official website.
Candidates also have to submit counselling fee either by RTGS or credit card, debit card or net banking method. General Category/ EWS/ BC-I/ BC-II category candidates have to submit Rs. 400/- as their counselling fee while SC/ ST & female of all category have to submit Rs. 250/-.
JCECE Cut Off 2022 will be announced after the examination. The cut off will be released by the JCECEB. The cut off indicates the minimum prescribed marks which candidates have to secure in JCECE examination.
JCECE Counselling Schedule 2022
In given below table, candidates can check dates of JCECE counselling:
For Engineering course:
|Counselling registration for engineering||August 2022|
|Last date to register||–|
|Seat allotment & downloading of allotment letter||–|
JCECE Counselling Procedure 2022
- The counselling will be conducted as per the combined merit list.
- Counselling will be conducted through online mode. Candidates will not be able to attend offline counselling.
- On the basis of candidates rank, they will be called for the interview round.
- Candidates appear in the interview round, according to the date and time according to their category.
- Candidates will be allowed to select the colleges and course stream on the day of counselling.
- Candidates must bring the document required for the counselling to reserve their seat along with the original copy of Aadhaar card.
- No separate invitation can be sent to the candidates for interview round.
- After the allotment of seats to the candidates, they have to report the concerned college for completing admission formalities.
- If seats remain vacant, the board conduct the second counselling in which candidates can participate.
Candidates have to bring the original documents along with the one set of Xerox copy of the documents to attend the interview round.
- 10th admit card, marksheet and passing certificate
- 12th science admit card, marksheet and passing certificate
- JCECE 2022 admit card (if lost then copy of FIR)
- Domicile certificate issued by sub-divisional officer of deputy commissioner.
- Caste certificate (for availing reserve category benefit)
- Physically handicapped certificate (issued by medical officer)
- One copy of passport size photograph
If you have any other queries about JCECE Counselling 2022, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.