JEE Advanced Registration 2018, Started – Register Online Here

Latest Applications Open 2019:

JEE Advanced 2018 logo JEE Advanced 2018 Registration for AAT exam has been started from 14th June 2018. Joint Entrance Exam Advanced is conducted by the IITs on rotation basis. This year, the exam is conducted by the IIT, Kanpur. It is a national level entrance exam to get admission in UG, Integrated PG and UG-PG Dual Degree courses offered by IITs and ISM. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in Engineering, Architecture, Sciences and Pharmaceutics fields. In this article, candidates may get the core information about JEE Advanced 2018 application form including fee structure, eligibility criteria, application dates & FAQs and how to fill application procedure.

JEE Advanced Registration 2018 – Started (AAT Exam)

newiconJEE Advanced 2018 Registration for AAT exam can be done from 14th – 15th June 2018. Click here to register for exam.

Get latest news & updates about JEE Advanced 2018 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:

JEE Advanced 2018 Registration has been extended till 8th May 2018 (10:00 AM). Click here to register.

JEE Advanced 2018 Registration for foreign nationals only has been started from 18th April 2018. Click here to register.

• IIT JEE 2018 Registration can be done through online mode.
  • The online registration process has started from 2nd May 2018.
  • The last date to register online will be 8th May 2018.
  • At the time of registration, candidates have to fill personal details such as name, mother’s name, father’s name, JEE Main roll number, Password (generated at the time registration) and some other details.
  • Before applying, candidates must keep ready the scanned images of the signature, left hand thumb impression and photograph in the specified format.
  • At last, don’t forget to keep the printout of the completed application form for future references.
  • There is no need to send the printed application to the CBSE board.

JEE Advanced Admit Card 2018 will be available on 14th May 2018. Candidates, those successfully registered for JEE Advanced 2018 will be able to get it through online mode.

JEE Advanced Application Fee:

JEE Advanced 2018 application fee can be paid through online and offline mode. Fee can be payable using debit card and internet banking. Candidates can also make the payment through SBI challan. The application fee is non-transferable and non-refundable. The description of application fee is given below:

CategoryFee
Examination Centres in India
Female candidatesRs. 1300 + GST**
ST/SC/PwD candidatesRs. 1300 + GST**
All other candidatesRs. 2600 + GST**
Late FeeRs. 500/-
Examination Centres Outside India
All candidatesUSD 160 + GST** (SAARC Countries)
All candidatesUSD 300 + GST** (Non-SAARC Countries)

Note: ** Exact GST amount will be specified as per Government of India rules at the time of registration.

Eligibility Criteria

Candidates can fill the JEE Advanced 2018 application after fulfilling all the conditions specified by the authority. The eligibility criteria includes nationality, age limit, qualification requirement, etc.

• Nationality: Candidates should be an Indian citizen. PIO/OCI candidates are also eligible to apply.
  • Age Criteria: Candidates must born on or after 1st October 1993. Relaxation of 5 years will be given to SC/ST candidates. Such candidates have to born on or after 1st October 1988.
  • Appearing Candidates: Candidates who are appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also apply.
  • Attempt Limit: Candidates can attempt the JEE Advanced two times in consecutive years.
  • Appearance in JEE Main: Only top 2,24,000 scorers of JEE Main 2018 will be eligible to apply for JEE Advanced 2018.
  • Performance in 10+2 or Equivalent Exam: Candidates should secure 75% marks (65% for SC/ST/PwD category) in 10+2 or equivalent exam or be in top 20 percentile of their respective boards.
  • The candidates whose admission at IITs was cancelled are not eligible to apply.

JEE Advanced 2019 Registration

JEE Advanced 2019 Registration will be commenced in the month of May 2019. Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) will organize the JEE Advanced 2019 exam on rotation basis. Through this exam, students will get admission in UG, PG and integrated courses offered by IITs and ISM.

JEE Advanced 2018 Registration Dates

Official application dates of JEE Advanced 2018 are given below:

EventsDates (Announced)
Registration starts for foreign nationals18th April 2018
Commencement of online registration2nd May 2018
Closing date of online registration8th May 2018 (Extended)
JEE Advanced (Paper 1 & Paper 2)20th May 2018
Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) Online Registration Date10th & 11th June 2018
Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) Date14th June 2018

Latest Applications Open 2019:

How to Apply

Candidates can apply for JEE Advanced 2018 by following the steps given below:

• Access the official website of JEE Advanced (link is provided above).
  • Read all the instructions carefully before applying.
  • Click on “Proceed to Register Online” link.
  • Fill the required registration details carefully.
  • Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, thumb impression and certificates like Class X passing certificate/DOB proof, Category, PwD, Scribe Request Letter, etc.
  • After payment of fee, take a printout of the completed form and preserve it for future record.
Check Here – How to Fill JEE Advanced 2018 Application Form.

FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)

Answer: Yes, you have to enter one valid mobile number in the application form.
Answer: The registration fee payment can be through net banking, debit cards and SBI challan only. No credit card payment is permitted.
Answer: 10% of the total seats in every course are fixed for the foreign candidates.
Answer: Yes. For appearing in the JEE Advanced 2018, it is necessary to fulfill all  the eligibility criteria given above.
Answer: The login ID will be the JEE Main roll no. and password (generated at the time of JEE Main 2018 registration).

For any other queries related to JEE Advanced 2018 Registration/Application form, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.

1. Riya says:

I have 63.5%marks category(sc+pwd). Can i eligible for iit???

2. Adilakshmi devi sure says:

I register for jee advance and paid fee in time for my daughter but printout is not available what’s the problem and how to overcome

3. Adilakshmi devi sure says:

Is it possible to pay fee for jee advance without completing registration

4. akshersa says:

im an obc candidate. i have applied for jee advance exam . but i havent received my obc certificate so i have uploaded my BC COMMUNITY certificate … will there be any problem but i assure that i can soon upload my obc soon…please reply me

5. Rohit says:

How to upload OBC-NCL certificate after the uploadation on declaration certificate?

6. Kalpana says:

I made a mistake in uploading certificate in advanced registration form how to rectify

7. Deepak rajpoot says:

Sir ,I am an OBC-NCL candidate and I will got my certificate before 5 June,2018 how can I get declaration form for OBC-NCL.and can I upload my certificate again before 5june,2018

8. chetan ram says:

i have given my obc-ncl certificate to be issued.it will be issued on 11th of may.can i apply for jee advanced 2018

9. Divya asiwal says:

I have filled by mistake my 12th class’s roll no and jee mains roll no same in jee advance form . What should I do to change my 12 th class roll no in the form.

10. jayanth says:

i completed payment.but i didn’t get application form. it is showing error.

11. Dayanidhi Jat says:

I got 47(OBC-ncl) marks in JEE main 2018 ,can I apply for jee advance

12. Vaibhav says:

I have an obc certificate issued on june 2017 and i am not able to collect certificate after 1 april 2018
    Now which category i choose or to use the same certificate or any option as per your gudience

13. Anshul Rathour says:

I have 73% Mark’s in 12 class can I apply for b tech for gvt college please mujhe btye kese

14. Sahad says:

Sir, I have passed my board exams in 2016. I have written jee advacnce d last year(2017) for the first time. Can I attempt the jee advacnced 2018 ? I have qualified the jee mains 2018.

15. GONTI GIRIDHAR says:

is obc certificate issued in jan 2018 valid for upload for online jee advance?

16. H SHIVA RAM says:

I have not received the pass certificate of Intermediate i.e 10+2 of AP yet. Is it compulsory for uploading which registration?
    My OBC Certificate was issued in November 2017. Is it sufficient for uploading. i.e it is valid?

17. MOUTUSI BANIK says:

When is jee advance exam

18. denykoshy says:

How can i pay the registration fee for the JEE Advanced by cash through the bank?

19. Yinebeb says:

Iam out of india but since i will not take jee main exam ;how get a roll no and security pin?

20. Rajesh says:

My son surname in school certificate and in aadhar is spelling mistake and I have corrected in correction center but it is rejected two times what can I do at the time advanced registration

21. Naveen Kumar says:

sirJi,jee advance ka paper dene k liye jee main mein kitne number ya rank hone chahiye

22. Shekhar bawaskar says:

My son belong to OBC category and he has OBC certificate from Maharashtra state Govt but My annual salary is above 6Lac.
    Shall i apply his category OBC(NC) in JEE 2018 application so that he can have seat availability under this category(OBC)selection

23. devi says:

jee advanced aplication form2018

24. Ashish says:

mein class 12 mein 2017 mein ek Baar fail hua ho mein dobara class 12 ke liye 2018 mein appear hua hu to kya mein jee main and jee advance 2018 ke liye eligible Hu ya nahi

• Hanif Khan says:

Eligible for JEE Main but not for JEE Advanced. But if you get top 2.24 lac rank in JEE Main then you can give JEE Advanced.

25. Ashish says:

mein class 12 mein 2017 mein ek Baar fail hua ho mein dobara class 12 me liye 2018 mein appear hua hu to kya mein jee main and jee advance 2018 ke liye eligible Hu ya nahi

26. Ana mishra says:

I have secured 59.8 percent in 12th how much marks should i get in jee mains and to appear in jee advanced and how much marks should i get in jee advanced to get admission in iit

27. Sivam kumar verma says:

Sir,I have secure 308 marks in bihar board… can i give jee main and Advance.

Candidates should secure 75% marks (65% for SC/ST/PwD category) in 10+2 or equivalent exam or be in top 20 percentile of their respective boards for jee advanced.

28. Rayeed Rahman says:

Can I appear for JEE ADVANCED 2018 if I have passed my board exams in 2016 and have not attempted JEE ADVANCED even once?

29. vijay kumar says:

i wanted to get an addmition

30. Ashutosh says:

respected sir,
    I belongs to obc category caste (bari) but problem, I have obc certificate different caste (Barai). According to DM office says Bari caste is not in Haryana central list due to janaganna 2011. i want to use certificate in jee advanced 2018. is it possible ¿ ¿

31. ram sharma says:

can I eligible for IIT I have 70 percent marks in board exam

32. Megha Sharma says:

i want to admit Msc zoloogy