JEE Advanced Registration 2018, Started – Register Online Here
JEE Advanced 2018 Registration for AAT exam has been started from 14th June 2018. Joint Entrance Exam Advanced is conducted by the IITs on rotation basis. This year, the exam is conducted by the IIT, Kanpur. It is a national level entrance exam to get admission in UG, Integrated PG and UG-PG Dual Degree courses offered by IITs and ISM. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in Engineering, Architecture, Sciences and Pharmaceutics fields. In this article, candidates may get the core information about JEE Advanced 2018 application form including fee structure, eligibility criteria, application dates & FAQs and how to fill application procedure.
JEE Advanced Registration 2018 – Started (AAT Exam)
JEE Advanced 2018 Registration for AAT exam can be done from 14th – 15th June 2018. Click here to register for exam.
JEE Advanced 2018 Registration has been extended till 8th May 2018 (10:00 AM). Click here to register.
JEE Advanced 2018 Registration for foreign nationals only has been started from 18th April 2018. Click here to register.
- IIT JEE 2018 Registration can be done through online mode.
- The online registration process has started from 2nd May 2018.
- The last date to register online will be 8th May 2018.
- At the time of registration, candidates have to fill personal details such as name, mother’s name, father’s name, JEE Main roll number, Password (generated at the time registration) and some other details.
- Before applying, candidates must keep ready the scanned images of the signature, left hand thumb impression and photograph in the specified format.
- At last, don’t forget to keep the printout of the completed application form for future references.
- There is no need to send the printed application to the CBSE board.
JEE Advanced Admit Card 2018 will be available on 14th May 2018. Candidates, those successfully registered for JEE Advanced 2018 will be able to get it through online mode.
JEE Advanced Application Fee:
JEE Advanced 2018 application fee can be paid through online and offline mode. Fee can be payable using debit card and internet banking. Candidates can also make the payment through SBI challan. The application fee is non-transferable and non-refundable. The description of application fee is given below:
ADMISSION OPEN 2019
|Examination Centres in India|
|Female candidates||Rs. 1300 + GST**|
|ST/SC/PwD candidates||Rs. 1300 + GST**|
|All other candidates||Rs. 2600 + GST**|
|Late Fee||Rs. 500/-|
|Examination Centres Outside India|
|All candidates||USD 160 + GST** (SAARC Countries)|
|All candidates||USD 300 + GST** (Non-SAARC Countries)|
Note: ** Exact GST amount will be specified as per Government of India rules at the time of registration.
Candidates can fill the JEE Advanced 2018 application after fulfilling all the conditions specified by the authority. The eligibility criteria includes nationality, age limit, qualification requirement, etc.
- Nationality: Candidates should be an Indian citizen. PIO/OCI candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Age Criteria: Candidates must born on or after 1st October 1993. Relaxation of 5 years will be given to SC/ST candidates. Such candidates have to born on or after 1st October 1988.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates who are appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also apply.
- Attempt Limit: Candidates can attempt the JEE Advanced two times in consecutive years.
- Appearance in JEE Main: Only top 2,24,000 scorers of JEE Main 2018 will be eligible to apply for JEE Advanced 2018.
- Performance in 10+2 or Equivalent Exam: Candidates should secure 75% marks (65% for SC/ST/PwD category) in 10+2 or equivalent exam or be in top 20 percentile of their respective boards.
- The candidates whose admission at IITs was cancelled are not eligible to apply.
JEE Advanced 2019 Registration will be commenced in the month of May 2019. Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) will organize the JEE Advanced 2019 exam on rotation basis. Through this exam, students will get admission in UG, PG and integrated courses offered by IITs and ISM.
JEE Advanced 2018 Registration Dates
Official application dates of JEE Advanced 2018 are given below:
|Registration starts for foreign nationals||18th April 2018|
|Commencement of online registration||2nd May 2018|
|Closing date of online registration||8th May 2018 (Extended)|
|JEE Advanced (Paper 1 & Paper 2)||20th May 2018|
|Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) Online Registration Date||10th & 11th June 2018|
|Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) Date||14th June 2018|
How to Apply
Candidates can apply for JEE Advanced 2018 by following the steps given below:
- Access the official website of JEE Advanced (link is provided above).
- Read all the instructions carefully before applying.
- Click on “Proceed to Register Online” link.
- Fill the required registration details carefully.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, thumb impression and certificates like Class X passing certificate/DOB proof, Category, PwD, Scribe Request Letter, etc.
- After payment of fee, take a printout of the completed form and preserve it for future record.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
For any other queries related to JEE Advanced 2018 Registration/Application form, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.