JEE Advanced Registration 2018: Application form, Eligibility, How to Apply
JEE Advanced registration 2018 will be available from the last week of April 2018. Joint Entrance Exam Advanced will be conducted by the IITs on rotation basis. It is a national level entrance exam to get admission in UG, Integrated PG and UG-PG Dual Degree courses offered by IITs and ISM. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in Engineering, Architecture, Sciences and Pharmaceutics fields. In this article, candidates may get the core information about JEE Advanced 2018 application form including fee structure, eligibility criteria, application dates & FAQs and how to fill application procedure.
JEE Advanced Registration 2018
- IIT JEE 2018 Registration will be done through online mode.
- The online registration process will start from the last week of April 2018.
- The last date to register online will be the first week of May 2018.
- At the time of registration, candidates have to fill personal details such as name, mother’s name, father’s name, JEE Main roll number, Password (generated at the time registration) and some other details.
- Before applying, candidates must keep ready the scanned images of the signature, left hand thumb impression and photograph in the specified format.
- At last, don’t forget to keep the printout of the completed application form for future references.
- There is no need to send the printed application to the CBSE board.
JEE Advanced Application Fee:
JEE Advanced 2018 application fee can be paid through online and offline mode. Fee can be payable using debit card and internet banking. Candidates can also make the payment through SBI challan. The application fee is non-transferable and non-refundable. The description of application fee is given below:
|Examination Centres in India|
|Female candidates||Rs. 1200/-|
|ST/SC/PwD candidates||Rs. 1200/-|
|All other candidates||Rs. 2400/-|
|Late Fee||Rs. 500/-|
|Examination Centres Outside India|
|All candidates||USD 135 (SAARC Countries)|
|All candidates||USD 270 (Non-SAARC Countries)|
|Late Fee||USD 80|
Candidates can fill the JEE Advanced 2018 application after fulfilling all the conditions specified by the authority. The eligibility criteria includes nationality, age limit, qualification requirement, etc.
- Nationality: Candidates should be an Indian citizen. PIO/OCI candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Age Criteria: Candidates must born on or after 1st October 1993. Relaxation of 5 years will be given to SC/ST candidates. Such candidates have to born on or after 1st October 1988.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates who are appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also apply.
- Attempt Limit: Candidates can attempt the JEE Advanced two times in consecutive years.
- Appearance in JEE Main: Only 2 lacs (around) top scorers of JEE Main 2018 will be eligible to apply for JEE Advanced 2018.
- Performance in 10+2 or Equivalent Exam: Candidates should secure 75% marks (65% for SC/ST/PwD category) in 10+2 or equivalent exam or be in top 20 percentile of their respective boards.
- The candidates whose admission at IITs was cancelled are not eligible to apply.
JEE Advanced 2018 Registration Dates
Tentative application dates of JEE Advanced 2018 are given below:
|Commencement of online registration||4th week of April 2018|
|Closing date of online registration||1st week of May 2018|
|JEE Advanced (Paper 1 & Paper 2)||3rd week of May 2018|
|Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) Online Registration Date||2nd week of June 2018|
|Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) Date||3rd week of June 2018|
How to Apply
Candidates can apply for JEE Advanced 2018 by following the steps given below:
- Access the official website of JEE Advanced (link will be provided above).
- Read all the instructions carefully before applying.
- Click on “Proceed to Register Online” link.
- Fill the required registration details carefully.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, thumb impression and certificates like Class X passing certificate/DOB proof, Category, PwD, Scribe Request Letter, etc.
- After payment of fee, take a printout of the completed form and preserve it for future record.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
For any other queries related to JEE Advanced 2018 Registration/Application form, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.