JEE Main 2021: Counselling (Started), Result (Out), Cut-off (Out)
JEE Main (CSAB) 2021 Seat Allotment for second round has been released on 7th December 2021 for 1st round. Result has been declared on 5th October 2021 for Paper 2 (A) & 2 (B). Joint Entrance Exam (JEE Main) is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission into Engineering programmes in various IITs, NITs, CFTIs and other renowned institutions. As per the latest changes, it is being organised four times in year – February, March, April & May.
For admission into B.E/ B.Tech courses, candidates have to appear for JEE Main Paper – 1. While for admission into B.Arch & B.Plan courses, students are required to qualify JEE Main Paper – 2. Complete detailed information regarding JEE Main 2021, can be checked by the aspirants through this article.
JEE Main 2021 Notifications – CSAB 2nd Allotment Released
JEE Main 2021 (CSAB) Seat Allotment for second round has been released on 7th December 2021.Check here for allotment details.
Note: Candidates can get fastest updates regarding JEE Main 2021 exam via SMS/E-mail. Click here to subscribe alerts.
JEE Main 2021 (JoSAA) Seat Allotment has been released on 19th November 2021 for Sixth round.Check here for allotment details.
JEE Main 2021 Result has been declared on 5th October 2021 for Paper 2 (A) B.Arch & Paper 2 (B) B.Plan. Check here for result details.
Get all exam details and latest updates about JEE Main 2022 from here.
JEE Main 2021 Highlights
When will JEE State Counselling starts ? – On going, Check counselling
How can i participate in JoSAA Counselling? – Online mode only
When will be JEE Main Result declared? – Declared, Check Result
How may times JEE Main exam will be conducted in 2021? – Four Times (February, March, April & May)
In which session paper 2A & 2B will be held again? – Paper 2A & 2B has been held in Session 4.
When will be application released for April session exam? – Released, On 6th July 2021
Will JEE Main 2021 Syllabus reduced? – No. However, choices will be provided in the question paper, Check syllabus
How can i get admit card? Online mode only.
Are there any changes in JEE Exam Pattern? – Yes, Check exam pattern
CounsellingAnswer key Exam Dates
JEE Main 2021 Important Dates
Get tentative exam dates for JEE Main 2021 from below:
|Events||Important Dates 2021|
|February Session Dates||February Session||March Session||April Session||May Session|
|Release of Notification||16th December 2020||1st March 2021||6th July 2021||6th July 2021|
|Starting of Registration process||16th December 2021||1st March 2021||6th July 2021||9th August 2021|
|Image correction starts||January 2021||March 2021||6th – 8th July 2021||August 2021|
|End of registration||16th January 2021||10th March 2021||8th July 2021||11th August 2021|
|Last date of fee payment||17th January 2021||10th March 2021||8th July 2021||11th August 2021|
|Application Correction starts||19th to 21st January 2021||2nd to 10th March 2021||6th – 8th July 2021||9th to 11th August 2021|
|Release of Admit card||11th February 2021||11th March 2021||14th July 2021||22nd August 2021|
|JEE Main Exam||1st Session- 23rd – 26th February 2021|
2nd Session- 16th – 18th March 2021
3rd Session- 20th, 22nd, 25th & 27th July 2021
4th Session- 26th, 27th, 31st August & 1st, 2nd September 2021
|Display of Answer key||March 2021||24th March 2021||5th August 2021||6th September 2021|
|Declaration of Result||8th March 2021||25th March 2021||6th August 2021||15th September 2021|
|Counselling process starts||16th October 2021|
JEE Main 2021 Counselling
JEE Main Counselling has been organised by JoSAA from 16th October 2021. For the counselling process through CSAB it has been started from 28th November 2021. Students must have to register, make counselling fee payment & choice filling. 1st mock allotment has been released on 22nd October 2021.
Seat allotment for 2nd round has been released on 25th October 2021. Only the students who have secured the cut off marks and get shortlisted in rank list will be only eligible for counselling session.
Online centralised process is organised for counselling. Seat allotment status is displayed online and can be checked by the students through their login. Seat allotment has been released on 27th October 2021. It has been released on 1st November 2021 for second round.
Seat allotment (CSAB) has been released on 7th December 2021 for second round. Seat allotment has been released on 8th November 2021 for 3rd round. Allotment has been released on 15th November 2021 for fifth round. While reporting at the institution, students also have to submit their essential documents such as –
- JEE Main Score card
- Provisional seat allotment letter
- Date of birth proof (10th class mark sheet)
- Three passport size photographs (same as uploaded in the JEE Main application)
- Registration-cum-locked choices for seat allotment
- Proof of seat acceptance fee payment
- 12th class performance check
- Undertaking by the candidate
- Medical certificate
- Photo ID card (issued by govt./last attended school/12th class admit card)
- JEE Main admit card
- 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate (if available)
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- OCI certificate or PIO card
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
JEE Main 2021 Cut Off
To be eligible for admission into IITs, NITs, CFTIs and various other known institutions it is very important for the candidates to secure cut off marks. Also, students must have to obtain cut off as per their category to participate in the All India centralized counselling process.
Students can know below the cut off for various categories as per the previous year cut off trends:
|Category||Cut Off 2020||Cut Off 2019||Cut Off 2018||Cut Off 2017||Cut Off 2016|
JEE Main 2021 Result
JEE Main Result for fourth session has been declared on 15th September 2021. For paper 2 it has been declared on 5th October 2021. It has been declared on 25th March 2021 for March session exam. For April session, the result has been declared on 6th August 2021. It has been declared on 6th August 2021 for May session. Students are able to check the results online by entering their date of birth & roll number.
For February session exam it has been declared online on the website on 8th March 2021 (February session). The scores can be calculated corresponding to the raw marks obtained by the student in the entrance test.
JEE Main 2021 Answer Key
Institutional answer keys has been released for fourth session exam. Official answer keys been released on 6th September 2021. NTA has published the JEE Main Answer key (provisional) along with question papers after the completion of entrance exam. The answer key has been published through PDF format online. The Final answer key has been released on 8th September 2021 for fourth Session.
After the release of answer key, candidates can also be able to make challenges against it in case of any error. Students are required to pay certain amount of fee and submit proof for making challenges. After the challenge is considered correct by the authority, the final answer key has been published.
JEE Main 2021 Scorecard
The Scorecard of JEE Main 2021 has been made available online for download after the results declaration. The scorecard is a necessary document which has been displayed the performance of the candidate in the JEE Main exam.
Also other details like the candidate’s name, roll number, category, parent’s name, state code of eligibility, All India Rank, marks obtained, category wise rank, qualifying status etc.
No other mode is entertained to get the scorecard. Students have to get it through online mode.
JEE Mains 2021 Rank List
After the JEE Main results has been declared by NTA, rank list will be published online. The rank list has been published online will mention the candidate’s – All India Rank and Category rank. Students have allotted ranks based on the marks secured by the students in the JEE Mains entrance exam.
Separate rank list may be prepared by the states to admit candidates in the engineering institutions affiliated to State universities.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Click here to read more FAQs on JEE Main 2021
JEE Main 2021 Application Form
Students can get information related to JEE Main 2021 in the below provided section:
- JEE Main 2021 Application process has been started for May session through online mode (link is provided above).
- Students are able to register themselves for JEE Main through NTA website.
- Students are advised to register through valid mail id and phone number. Complete details will be sent to it by the authority.
- Candidates can apply for one or more than one session together and pay application fee accordingly.
- Candidates can fill language of question paper at the time of filling application form, it can not be changed at later stage.
- Complete application process contains various steps like Registration, Filling up of Application form, Image uploading, Application Fee payment and Printing of Application form.
- Students can get an SMS/ mail on their registered mobile number or mail id regarding successful submission of form after completing the application process.
- Candidates can fill application form till 8th July 2021 for April session & till 11th August 2021 for May session exam.
- The application correction window has been also opened from 9th August 2021 for 4th session.
- After completion of application process, students are advised to print the application form and fee payment proof for any further use in future.
Payment mode: JEE Main Application Fee payment can be paid through online mode. Students are able to pay the fee through net banking/debit or credit card, PAYTM or UPI mode. No offline mode is allowed to pay the application fee.
In case candidates does not want to appear in the session for which application fee has been paid, then it can be refunded by the officials.
Know category wise application fee for JEE Main as per the past trends below:
|Exam Center in India||Exam Center Outside India|
|Gen/Gen-EWS/ OBC-NCL candidates||Boys – Rs.650|
Girls – Rs.325
|Boys – Rs.3000|
Girls – Rs.1500
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender candidates||Boys – Rs.325|
Girls – Rs.325
|Boys – Rs.1500|
Girls – Rs.1500
|B.E./B.Tech & B. Arch|
B.E./B.Tech & B. Planning
B.E./B.Tech, B. Arch &
B.Arch & B.Planning
|Gen/Gen-EWS/ OBC-NCL candidates||Boys – Rs.1300|
Girls – Rs.650
|Boys – Rs.6000|
Girls – Rs.3000
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender candidates||Boys – Rs.650|
Girls – Rs.650
|Boys – Rs.3000|
Girls – Rs.3000
JEE Main 2021 Correction
The application correction facility has been started with the application form. Students are able to make correction in the details while applying for JEE Main. Candidates can make correction in the application form from 9th August 2021 (May session). For May session, candidates can make correction from 9th to 11th 2021.
Correction in online Application Forms, like – name of candidate, contact/ address details, category, PwD status, educational qualification details, date of birth, choice of exam cities, etc. will be treated as final. Any changes in these details will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Besides, correction in images, students are able to make correction in various details entered in the application form. One time facility has been provided to the candidates to make correction in the details entered in the application.
Students must have to pay additional fee to make JEE Main application correction. The correction in other details has been started from 9th to 11th August 2021 (May session).
JEE Main 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The JEE Main Eligibility criterion is provided in the below given section. Students must go through the complete eligibility before applying for the form:
- Nationality: Indian nationals as well as international applicants are eligible to apply.
- International Applicants: Applicants from foreign countries are required to obtain the necessary marks /percentage from board recognized by AIU to be eligible for JEE Main.
- Age Criterion: There is no age limit prescribed to apply for JEE Main 2021.
- Attempt Limit: There is no attempt limit.
- JEE Advanced: JAB has decided to give one more chance to students who could not take JEE Advanced 2020 due to Covid-19. Such students will not have to re-qualify by writing JEE Main 2021 and will be allowed to directly appear in the JEE Advanced 2021 exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Applying candidate must have passed 12th level or its equivalent in 2019, 2020 from a recognized board or university.
- Appearing: Students who are appearing for their 12th level in the 2021 session are also eligible to apply. Students who have passed their 12th level in 2018 or before and those appearing in 2021 exam or later are not eligible for JEE Main 2021.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates will now only need passing certificates in class 12th irrespective of the marks obtained (applicable only for 2021 session).
- Qualifying Subjects:
- For B.E/ B.Tech, applicants in 12th level should have passed with at least of five subjects – Physics & Mathematics subjects as compulsory along with Biology, Chemistry, Biotechnology or any other technical vocational as optional subjects.
- For B.Arch, students must pass intermediate level with Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry as compulsory subjects.
- For B.Plan, candidate should have passed 12th level with Mathematics as compulsory subject.
- Diploma: Those students who are holding diploma are also eligible to apply. Such candidates are eligible for admissions in IIT’s only.
State Of Eligibility:
- Students will be required to fill the state code of eligibility at the time of registration process. The students will have to choose the state code of eligibility from which they have qualified their 12th level exam.
- The state code of eligibility will not depend upon the native or residence place of the appearing candidate.
- For the Indian nationals passing the 12th level from an institution located abroad, the state code of eligibility will be determined based on permanent address of India provided on the passport.
JEE Main 2021 Admit Card
JEE Main 2021 admit card has been made available from 14th July 2021 (April session). It has been released on 30th July 2021 for candidates who were not appeared in the exam due to lockdown. It has been released on 22nd August 2021 for May session. Students are able to download the hall ticket by entering their login details. Also an intimation of admit card can be sent to the candidates on their registered mail id/ phone number.
Students must note that no slot booking can take place to allot exam centers, exam time, date and exam shift. NTA will randomly allot these to the candidates. These details will be visible to the students when admit card can be downloaded.
For the April session admit card, students can download it online from the NTA website. Candidates must go through complete details mentioned in the admit card. In case of correction in any detail in the admit card, contact the officials immediately before the exam date.
JEE Main 2021 Exam Pattern
Students must go through below given JEE Main Exam pattern to know various details about the entrance test:
- Mode of Exam: JEE Main will be held through online CBT mode. The drawing test of JEE Main Paper II (B.Arch) is held in Pen and paper mode.
- Time Duration: 3 hours is provided to complete the paper. In case of PWD candidate with 40% disability, 1 hour is provided extra for completing the paper.
- Language Medium: Students can attempt the paper in Assamese, Bengali, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu in addition to Hindi, English and Gujarati.
- Papers: For B.E/ B.Tech course, JEE Main Paper – I is conducted. While for B.Arch & B.Plan admission, JEE Main Paper – 2 and JEE Main paper – 3 is held.
- Questions Type: The questions present in the paper are of objective type. Also, as per the latest changes in the pattern of JEE Main, there are questions in which answers are to be made in numerical values. While the drawing test in JEE Main Paper 2 will be of subjective type.
- Number of Questions: The total number of questions in JEE Main Paper -1 (B.E/ B.Tech) – 90 questions; JEE Main Paper -2 (B.Arch) – 82 questions; JEE Main Paper -3 (B.Plan) – 105 questions.
- Total Marks: JEE Main Paper – 1 (B.E/ B.Tech) will be of total 300 marks. While, JEE Main Paper -2 & 3 for B.Arch/ B.Plan will be of total 400 marks.
- Marking Pattern: For every correct answer, 4 marks are given. For every incorrect response, 1 mark get deducted.
Know the questions distribution pattern of JEE Main Paper – I, II and III in the below given table:
JEE Main Paper – I (B.E/ B.Tech)
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks Distribution|
|Section A||Section B|
JEE Main Paper – II (B.Arch)
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks Distribution|
|Section A||Section B|
JEE Main Paper – III (B.Plan)
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks Distribution|
|Section A||Section B|
|Planning Based Questions -Part II||25||–||100|
Note: 1. In Section B, candidates will have to attempt any 5 questions out of 10. There will be no negative marking for section B questions.
2. The officials has decided to provide choices in one section to cater to the decision of different Boards across the country regarding the reduction of syllabus. However, the total number of questions to be attempted will remain the same (Physics – 25, Chemistry – 25 and Mathematics – 25), wherever applicable.
JEE Main 2021 Syllabus
JEE Main Syllabus can be checked by the students online from the website. The syllabus is basically prescribed from 11th & 12th level topics of CBSE pattern. The JEE Main paper –I (B.E/B.Tech) will have questions from various topics from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
For JEE Main Paper – II (B.Arch) Syllabus the questions will be from various topics from Aptitude, Mathematics and Drawing sections.
There is no changes done by the officials in syllabus, However, there will be some changes in exam pattern.
For JEE Main Paper – III (B.Plan) Syllabus, the questions will be from various topics from Aptitude, Mathematics and Planning based questions.
Students will also be able to prepare from NCERT syllabus.
Know various important topics contained in the syllabus of JEE Main in the below given section:
JEE Mains Paper- I (B.E/ B.Tech) Syllabus:
Physics and measurement, Laws of motion, Rotational motion, Thermodynamics, Electronic devices, Oscillations and waves, Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents, Current electricity, Optics, Work, energy and power, Electrostatics, Kinetic theory of gases, Kinematics, Gravitation, Properties of solids and liquids, etc.
Sets, Relations and functions, Integral calculus, Matrices and determinants, Complex numbers and quadratic equations, Mathematical induction, Sequences and series, Binomial theorem and its simple applications, Statistics and probability, Trigonometry, Vector algebra, Permutations and combinations, Mathematical reasoning, etc.
Physical Chemistry: Some basic concepts in chemistry, Equilibrium, Atomic structure, Chemical thermodynamics, Chemical kinetics, Chemical bonding and molecular structure, States of matter, etc.
Organic Chemistry: Purification and characterization of organic compounds, Chemistry in everyday life, Organic compounds containing halogens, Organic compounds containing nitrogen, Some basic principles of organic chemistry, etc.
Inorganic Chemistry: Classification of elements and periodicity in properties, Hydrogen, D – and f – block elements, Environmental chemistry, Block elements (alkali and alkaline earth metals), Block elements group 13 to group 18 elements, etc.
JEE Mains Paper II & III (B.Arch/ B.Plan) Syllabus:
Part I: Awareness of persons, places, Buildings, Visualizing three dimensional objects from two dimensional drawings, Materials, Analytical Reasoning Mental Ability (Visual, Numerical and Verbal), Visualizing, etc.
Part II: Understanding and appreciation of scale and proportion of objects, Transformation of forms both 2 D and 3 D union, building forms and elements, color texture, harmony and contrast, subtraction, Creating two dimensional and three dimensional compositions using given shapes and forms, rotation, etc.
JEE Mains 2021 Quick Links
What should I Study for JEE Mains 2021? Check Exam Pattern & Syllabus
|JEE Main Exam Dates||Application Form|
|Eligibility Criteria||Preparation Tips|
Click here to check more Frequently Asked Questions.
JEE Main 2021 Preparation Tips
To qualify in the JEE Main exam, we have provided some useful preparation tips which the appearing candidates can follow to excel in exam:
- Before the preparation is to be started, it is very essential for the candidates to know the syllabus and exam pattern.
- It is very important for the candidates to be aware of the question trends followed in the exam, so students can go through the past papers to know the details.
- To make the preparation strong, students are advised to attempt the mock tests.
- Candidates must prepare from a good source of study material which is commonly recommended for the exam.
- Students should also be aware of the exam pattern and marking pattern followed in the exam.
- Candidates must prepare notes and go through these notes regularly.
If you have any other query regarding JEE Main 2021, you can ask your query in the comments section provided below.
Mughe admit card chaheye
At+post manganj west ps jadia block triveniganj district DePaul state bihar
Salection ho gaya
How many candidates may write jee main 2021 exam January attempt
I want to pass the exam
How many fee for caste NT19 for jee 2021?
Sir,how many cutoff for NT-19 caste for jee 2021?
Is 75% in 12th is neccessary for 2021 jee examination,actually I got 69% so I am asking. Please tell about this ???
no, it is not necessary for appearing in JEE Exam.
Is there any reduced in syllabus…..??for jee main 2021
Official didn’t announce any notification regarding reduction of syllabus, so please wait and keep checking for latest information.
I have not got 75 %in class 12th in 2019 but I want to give next ampt in 2021 in jee mains,, if I got selected can I get admission in nit in 2021,,
Yes, but as every NIT institutions have their own eligibility norms so check their eligibility first.
Mera 72% aaya hai 2020 me to Kya hm 1or 2 subject me improvement de skte Hain and Kya hm admission letter skenge in IIT and nit
I have got 72 percent in state board exam can I get nit college
Every NIT have their own eligibility norms, so you should go to your prefer NIT College Website and check their eligibility criteria.
Please say whether i can appear for JEE main Jan as well as Apr session…I passed my 12th in 2020.
Yes, You can apply for both sessions of JEE Main 2021.
I am completed in inter 2020 I want write to jee main 2021 session it’s possible or impossible
Yes, It’s Possible.
I got 70% in 12th exam in 2020
If i cleared jee main 2021 then can i get admission in NITS?
Please tell me
Yes, JEE Main is a gateway for admission in NITs however you should check eligibility criteria of all NITs.
When will the jee main 2021 application form release?
Dates aren’t official yet.
I got 70% in 12th exam in 2020 if i cleared jee mains 2021 then can i get admission in NITs?
Is this really true news …that jee main 2021 january is going to pospond ….and also syllabus reduction reply plz..
Chances are quite high however authority didn’t confirm this yet.
those students who qualify 12th Bord in 2020 have required 75%in bord exam?
There is no such eligibility requirement for JEE Main Examination.
Sir,i had got 56% in pcm and total 55% from mbse,can i apply or not jee main 2021 January session paper 2( for ST).Sir please tell me
Last date to apply jee-mains2021 for January session
JEE Main 2021 Exam details are yet to release.
i scored 65 % in 2019 boards and gave my improvement in 2020 and scored 73% …am i eligible for jee mains 2021
yes you will be eligible for JEE Main 2021.
Kindly let me know official website where I have to click for application form or link
I want to apply for January 2021 test but I am confused about dates those are mentioned above
Kindly inform me
you can fill JEE Main 2021 Application Form through official website of NTA, however Application Form for JEE Main 2021 are yet to come.
I got only 70% in 12th board exam 2019 can i eligible for jee mains 2021
Sir kya abhi tak jee mains 2021 ka application form nahin aaya hai
Application will release soon.
2021 ka form kab ayega registration form
Sir how can improve Mark in January 2021
I have passed my 12th in 2018 , Am I eligible to apply for jee mains 2021 ? Are there any Chances that eligibility criteria for jee mains 2021 be Changed ?
Change are quite low but you will get final confirmation through JEE Main information bulletin 2021 which is yet to be release.
I have a doubt that after the declaration of result only those students are eligible who secured their name in rank list or all are eligible who has score marks more than cutt off.
Plz reply ??
I gave my 12 th boards in 2020 and secured less than 75%. Can I get admission into NITs if I clear Jee 2021???
My hall ticket number missing
After change in dates of admission will jee 2021 exam dates will be in the month of March 2021?
It all depends on officials.
Sir I want to know that which session of jee main is for b.e.
January or April
When will the reduced syllabus of JEE MAIN Exam be announced?
We will update in article when it will be released.
What is the eligibility criteria of jee main2021 ?
What is the Minimum percentage in 12th class to apply JEE main exam?
You must go through JEE Main 2021 Eligibility article.
I scored 67% marks in 12th (2020) due to pandemic corona virus.will I eligible to give
Jee mains 2021 ( with my board percentage).
Kiya aap muje 2021 ka paper de sakte he????
What are Possible jee dates 2021.plz reply❤❤❤❤❤❤
It will be updated in our articles when dates will be out.
Sir, please inform me about jee January 2021 from fill up.
Sir can I apply for uk counceling for BTech if I got 85 percentile in general category but cutoff of jee advance is 90
Which is the link for registration of jee for new candidates
Registration for JEE Mains
2021 are started Or not
Is there any chances of postponing JEE mains exam in the month of January
There is no such official declaration yet.
I am in polytechnic third year now. My polytechnic exam in April 2021 & result in July 2021.
Can I eligible for jee mains & advance in
January and April 2021.
Can I get into iit Bombay in cse.?
Am I face any problem admission in iit Bombay. Or Exam of jee mains & advance in 2021
i have secured 72% in 12th board due to covid situation in 2020…will i be eligible for January 2021 attempt?
Yes, you will be.
Mai 2020 me 12th me tha kisi dikkat ki bajay se muje 12th ke boards ke exam chorne pade aur maine jee main ka form dala tha bo bhi nhi de ska problem ki bajay se mai 2021 me 12th board exam ke kiye taiyar hu mere jee ke kitne attamp bache hai
When will the jee main 2021 registration form release? Also please add the link for it..
sir jee main syallbus for 2021
sir as per the news of cbse that 30 percent syllabus reduced so in jee main also syllabus is reduced
i have got only 66% in my 12th board 2020.can i give the exams of jee mains and advanced? and if i will have qualified the both exams with good marks so may i get addmissuon in iits?
You must go through JEE Main Eligibility article.
Sir 2021 ke liye JEE mains ke form kab tak aaenge
I give jee main in two times2019 and 2020 so can I give jee main 2021 and get nit collage
I am pursuing this academic year 2020-2021 12 std, can I eligible to apply in JEE main exam for Janurary session
some are saying that registration date is 1st week of sept. while others are saying dec. 2020 please make me confirm i am your subscriber
I am 10th paas
Kya mera iti Zee main me hoga sir
Is Aadhar card compulsory for Jee mains 2021 application form
मुझे 12th में 310marks है क्या मै जी mains 2021 के एग्जाम में बैठ सकता हूं
You must go through Jee Main Eligibility article.
I have completed my 12th in 2018.Can i appear for jee mains 2021 Exam.
Can I gate admission on the basis of diploma if I crack jee main and advanced.
What is provisional seat allotment letter. And, how can I get it?
Helo I wanted to know the correct syllabus and weightage of jee mains exam that will be conducted in 2021 bcz I wanted to plan according to weightage. So plz answer my question as fast as possible
We will update all information in article when officials will release it.
Will the date of jee mians 2021 be postponed
It depends on official authority.
My intermediate will be completed in 2021, can i take admission in B.tach from Jamia Millia Islamia by giving Jee Main in April 2021?
Can I get admission in Thapar university for btech in computer science as my JEE Mains score is 78.16 percentile with 12th marks is 81 percentile ?
Will I be alloted a exam centre to give jee mains exam or i can give it through my phone also
What is the minimum age to give this prestigious exam?
As I am 16 years old can I give this exam?
You must go through JEE Main Eligibility article.
Sir for general categories how many marks requirds to get admission in iit jee
Cut-off will be released later.
what is cut off marks per subjects for jee main
sir as syllabus of cbse class 12 is deducted so it will also deducted from jee syllabus??
u kept etc after the syllabus….isn’t it the exact syllabus?if not. where can we find the complete syllabus?is the jeemain postponed due pandemic?is the 12 board marks considered for iit?
You must go through JEE Main 2020 syllabus article.
I am in 12th std now.will the JEE main exam postpone next year?
There is no such official notice.