JEE Main 2021 Login Error – Recover Password, Access Admit Card

JEE Main 2021 Login ErrorJEE Main Admit Card 2021 for February exam has been released on 11th February 2021. Students finding problems in accessing their JEE Main 2021 login password at the time of downloading the admit card can rectify the problem through the recovery option provided on the official website.

Admit card can be accessed and downloaded online by logging in through the NTA website – nta.ac.in. After visiting the website, students have to download the admit card by entering their necessary login details.

Get latest news & updates about JEE Main 2021 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:

Steps to Access JEE Main 2021 Admit card

Follow the given below steps to access your JEE Main Admit card:

• Visit the NTA website.
  • Click on the link of Download Admit Card.
  • Choose the appropriate option.
  • Now enter your application number, password/DOB and security pin.
  • Click on admit card tab to download your admit card.
  • Keep admit card safe for other admission related procedure.

To get admission into various known engineering institutions like IITs, NITs and CFTIs, JEE Main 2021 exam must be cleared by the appearing candidates. Successfully qualifying students will be able to pursue B.Tech, B.E, B.Plan and B.Arch programmes. Given below are the steps to recover your JEE Main 2021 Admit Card.

Admit card has been released through online mode on the website. It is not released through any offline mode. Candidates can download their admit card from 11th February 2021. It will be necessary for the candidates to bring admit card at the day of examination.

Check complete details which have mentioned on admit card i.e. name of the candidate, roll number, photograph, signature, day and date of exam, examination centre etc. In case of any discrepancy in details contact to the officials.

Candidates must bring one photo ID proof with their admit card. Without ID proof and admit card candidates will not be permit to enter the examination hall.

How to Recover your JEE Main 2021 Password and Application Number?

Candidates who have forgotten their JEE Main 2021 Application number or Password or finding issues at the time of downloading it, need not to panic. Students can follow the below steps to for the account recovery:

Password Recovery:

Step 1: Visit the JEE Main official page through – nta.ac.in and click on “I can’t access my account

Step 2: Now candidates finding trouble in signing in have to select – I forgot my Password or I forgot my application number and click continue button.

Step 3: For Forgot Password Option: Candidates clicking on the option of forgot password will have to select one option for resetting their password –

• Using their security questions answered at the time of filling the form
  • Using a verification code sent through a SMS to candidate’s Registered Mobile Number
  • Using a reset link sent through an email to candidate’s  Registered Email address

Step 4: If choosing option “Using a verification code sent through a SMS to candidate’s Registered Mobile Number”. The following page will open. Now enter your details to recover your password.

Step 5: Now, you will receive an OTP, in your registered mobile number.

Step 6: Enter the OTP (verification code) to complete the process.

Step 7: Now, you can create a new password. This will be your new password.

Application Number Recovery:

For Forgot my Application Number: Candidates clicking on the option of forgot my application number must have to fill the below details (as entered during registration) to recover their application number:

• Candidates Name
  • Mother’s Name
  • Father’s Name
  • Date of Birth
  • State of Eligibility
  • Security Pin

For any further assistance regarding JEE Main 2021, you may leave your queries below.

1. Shaik Ansar ahmed says:

I filled out the procedure properly and correctly but my admit card is not showing so what to do

2. Rutuja Chaturbhuj says:

I have filled all the details as per on the confirmation page( application id, DOB and security pin) correctly but it still showing that the credentials are invalid…

3. Roshan says:

JEE main 20-21;
    How I change my registered mobile number.

4. Roshan says:

JEE main 20-21;
    My registered mobile number is blocked and I can’t get a new sim for the same number, because this sim is in someone he is in abroad.
    How i get pin verification for admit card download.

There is no need for verification you can directly download your JEE Main 2021 admit card with you Application No., Date of Birth and security pin mentioned down in the login page.

5. suryansh pathak says:

I am not able to fill Jee form because when I enter valid pin it show me incorrect. Please help me in this.

You should try again as as sometimes its hard to find difference between capital and small letters in security pin. If the same error occurs again then contact to the official help desk of JEE Main 2021.

6. Nandhitha says:

Though am typing correct security pin its showing that my security pin is wrong

7. Sinchana says:

I am unable to download the confirmation page.It shows our servers are down.
    I have been trying this since a week now.

8. Sunita joshi says:

Jee main application form is showing wrong security pin even when it is filled correctly what to do now

9. Anish Das says:

I have given a wrong answer to security question.Do I need to panic

10. Hashish says:

I changed my password now before advanced exam

And I tried now to open for JEE ADVANCED admission but hadn’t opening but it was opening in JEE MAIN official site

What should I do now?

11. Niya sinha says:

I am unable to reset my jee password and not even able to recovery

12. Appini akhil says:

Sir I have qualified for jee 2020.so I want to register for jee adv.so i typed my application number and password it is showing as invalid I’d or password.what should I do now.please suggest me sir

13. Aman says:

ITS SHOW APPLICATION NO INVALID

14. Noter says:

I can’t login to jee mains on17 aug 2020.. Why?

15. Rohan says:

Hii…..
    I forgot my password u
    I want to rest my password…but the rest code or link is not getting only what is the procedure to get the code or rest the password plz reply me…………

16. Rajesh says:

I forget my password my email isn’t working and I forgot my security answer and I don’t get verification code on my registered mobile number how can I apply jee mains April exam pz reply

17. MUSUKU CHANDU says:

My Application is not opened. I tried to forgot password but not open (through thee methods). I have Jee main January 2020 Application and Admit Card. How to login? Please send me correct solution. Thank you

18. swapnil says:

I forget my application number so i tried another way,i filled up my name, my father, mother name stiil i cant get my application number

19. Sireesha says:

Sir how to find the jee exam center

20. Saurabh Dixit says:

Sir, i have forgotten my application no. So I tried it another way i wrote my name , fathers name, mother’s name but still it is showing application number not found

21. Yashvi says:

I entered all correct details for forgot application number but i am unable to get apllication numer. It says no such candidate registered. I got sms that registered candidate and fees paid but there is no application number either in sms or email how can i recover it

22. jagjit pawar says:

My application no and DOB and password are correct still it’s showing invalid application no?? What to do plzz

23. Mrinalini sahu says:

I am getting an error while loging in

24. Anand S says:

Sir I entered all correct but it shows server problem. But network is good what can I do ?.

25. simran says:

Iam not able to recover my password its showing duplicate session.

26. Akshat parwani says:

I have the same problem
    But i remember my password i have my application number(application number is in the sms sent through nta)
    I copy paste it and it shows invalid application number
    What can i do

27. SHRONI says:

I have tried filling the details many times but it shows no such candidate has been registered,though i have filled the details correctly many times.Please help me out.

28. Prathamesh says:

Sir I am unable to get the application number even after filling the details properly. Should I write full name of the candidate and parents or just 1st name or name and surname and should the names be only in upper case

29. Prathamesh says:

I am unable to retrieve my application number.Every time I fill mother’s and father’s name it says no application number found. Should I write full name of the candidate and parents or just 1st name or just name and surname. What is the right way?

Complete procedure to retrieve the application number is given in the article. You can contact officials regarding the arising problem.

30. Dwij says:

Security pin is not showing in opening my application form .How can I recover it ?

31. Ujjwal Bansal says:

Sir actually my application no. Is lost and i have tries to login.but diring login page is showing that there is no application form registered theough that particulars.
    But i have a message also that i have filled it.

32. Karn says:

The webpage being shown is completely different from what you are showing.( I want to find out my application number )

Instead of ‘ I can’t access my account.’, it shows 2 separate links. They are :
    1) forgot my password
    2) forgot application number

After clicking on link 2, a new tab opens which simply asks for the application form for which application number is required (e.g. jee main application form), and below it, it says ‘get application number’. After clicking on this it says, ‘ incorrect security pin entered.’
    Despite not giving a security pin to enter! The only security pin it asks for is in the previous webpage, which I entered correctly. I have tried around 10 times and the same error keeps occuring. Please help as soon as possible.

33. Rahul says:

Same problem of forget password then DUPLICATE SESSION window. Help!!!

34. Riya Paul says:

I forgot my password when i reset my password then the computer found duplicate session now how can i gate my new password?

35. sreelakshmy says:

i tried my best to reset my password, I am not getting reset mail and OTPs ..why ?

36. Priya Chaudhary says:

Sir I am belonging to Obc category but by mistake i filled general I have also proof of Obc .plz change my category

37. Vibhuti Tewari says:

I can not fill JEE 2019 form at time of October 2018 which exam will be held on January 2019. Now can I appear the main Exam which is held at April 2019 ? if yes when registration will be started? please guide me

You can apply for April session JEE Main 2019 who’s registration process will start from 8th February 2019.