JEE Main 2021 Login Error – Recover Password, Access Admit Card

JEE Main 2021 Login ErrorJEE Main Admit Card 2021 for April exam will be released in May 2021. Students finding problems in accessing their JEE Main 2021 login password at the time of downloading the admit card can rectify the problem through the recovery option provided on the official website.

Admit card can be accessed and downloaded online by logging in through the NTA website – nta.ac.in. After visiting the website, students have to download the admit card by entering their necessary login details.

Get latest news & updates about JEE Main 2021 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:

Steps to Access JEE Main 2021 Admit card

Follow the given below steps to access your JEE Main Admit card:

• Visit the NTA website.
  • Click on the link of Download Admit Card.
  • Choose the appropriate option.
  • Now enter your application number, password/DOB and security pin.
  • Click on admit card tab to download your admit card.
  • Keep admit card safe for other admission related procedure.

To get admission into various known engineering institutions like IITs, NITs and CFTIs, JEE Main 2021 exam must be cleared by the appearing candidates. Successfully qualifying students will be able to pursue B.Tech, B.E, B.Plan and B.Arch programmes. Given below are the steps to recover your JEE Main 2021 Admit Card.

Admit card will be released through online mode on the website. It will not released through any offline mode. Candidates can download their admit card from May 2021. It will be necessary for the candidates to bring admit card at the day of examination.

Check complete details which have mentioned on admit card i.e. name of the candidate, roll number, photograph, signature, day and date of exam, examination centre etc. In case of any discrepancy in details contact to the officials.

Candidates must bring one photo ID proof with their admit card. Without ID proof and admit card candidates will not be permit to enter the examination hall.

How to Recover your JEE Main 2021 Password and Application Number?

Candidates who have forgotten their JEE Main 2021 Application number or Password or finding issues at the time of downloading it, need not to panic. Students can follow the below steps to for the account recovery:

Password Recovery:

Step 1: Visit the JEE Main official page through – nta.ac.in and click on “I can’t access my account

Step 2: Now candidates finding trouble in signing in have to select – I forgot my Password or I forgot my application number and click continue button.

Step 3: For Forgot Password Option: Candidates clicking on the option of forgot password will have to select one option for resetting their password –

• Using their security questions answered at the time of filling the form
  • Using a verification code sent through a SMS to candidate’s Registered Mobile Number
  • Using a reset link sent through an email to candidate’s  Registered Email address

Step 4: If choosing option “Using a verification code sent through a SMS to candidate’s Registered Mobile Number”. The following page will open. Now enter your details to recover your password.

Step 5: Now, you will receive an OTP, in your registered mobile number.

Step 6: Enter the OTP (verification code) to complete the process.

Step 7: Now, you can create a new password. This will be your new password.

Application Number Recovery:

For Forgot my Application Number: Candidates clicking on the option of forgot my application number must have to fill the below details (as entered during registration) to recover their application number:

• Candidates Name
  • Mother’s Name
  • Father’s Name
  • Date of Birth
  • State of Eligibility
  • Security Pin

For any further assistance regarding JEE Main 2021, you may leave your queries below.

1. Kaavyaa Aravind says:

I am not able to register for march, april and may attempts. I registered only for Feb attempt thinking I could register for other attempts later on but now when i try to register for other attempts its saying login credentials belongs to another candidate and when I try to login using my application number it is not showing anything related to other attempts.

2. Hari says:

I have my registration number and password. But during login, it is showing that invalid registration number Even though it is correct. I tried multiple times. What to do now?

3. Hari says:

I have my registration number and password. But I during login, it is showing that invalid registration number Even though it is correct. I tried multiple times. What to do now?

4. Vins says:

I applied for Feb session only. Took the test. Now trying to apply for March session. Can’t submit the corrected application. A message says invalid mobile number. No response from helpdesk. How to get a solution?

5. Shaik Ansar ahmed says:

I filled out the procedure properly and correctly but my admit card is not showing so what to do

6. Rutuja Chaturbhuj says:

I have filled all the details as per on the confirmation page( application id, DOB and security pin) correctly but it still showing that the credentials are invalid…

7. Roshan says:

JEE main 20-21;
    How I change my registered mobile number.

8. Roshan says:

JEE main 20-21;
    My registered mobile number is blocked and I can’t get a new sim for the same number, because this sim is in someone he is in abroad.
    How i get pin verification for admit card download.

There is no need for verification you can directly download your JEE Main 2021 admit card with you Application No., Date of Birth and security pin mentioned down in the login page.

9. suryansh pathak says:

I am not able to fill Jee form because when I enter valid pin it show me incorrect. Please help me in this.

You should try again as as sometimes its hard to find difference between capital and small letters in security pin. If the same error occurs again then contact to the official help desk of JEE Main 2021.

10. Nandhitha says:

Though am typing correct security pin its showing that my security pin is wrong

11. Sinchana says:

I am unable to download the confirmation page.It shows our servers are down.
    I have been trying this since a week now.

12. Sunita joshi says:

Jee main application form is showing wrong security pin even when it is filled correctly what to do now

13. Anish Das says:

I have given a wrong answer to security question.Do I need to panic

14. Hashish says:

I changed my password now before advanced exam

And I tried now to open for JEE ADVANCED admission but hadn’t opening but it was opening in JEE MAIN official site

What should I do now?

15. Niya sinha says:

I am unable to reset my jee password and not even able to recovery

16. Appini akhil says:

Sir I have qualified for jee 2020.so I want to register for jee adv.so i typed my application number and password it is showing as invalid I’d or password.what should I do now.please suggest me sir

17. Aman says:

ITS SHOW APPLICATION NO INVALID

18. Noter says:

I can’t login to jee mains on17 aug 2020.. Why?