JEE Main 2021 Video Lectures, Physics/Chemistry/Maths – By IIT Experts
JEE Main Video Lectures 2021 can help the students in preparations for the JEE Main examination. The JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) Main is one of the most competitive examinations in India. As per the number of students are increasing in JEE Main exam, the competition level is getting higher year by year. The National Testing Agency (NTA) organizes JEE Main 2021 examination for providing admission in IIT courses. Students will get admission in engineering & architecture courses offered by IITs and other top institutions of the country. Here in this article, we are providing details about JEE Main 2021 Video Lectures.
JEE Main 2021 Video Lecture
NTA will release the videos for JEE Main 2021 Content Based Lectures by IIT Professors and Experts. Through these video lectures, aspirants will be able to prepare for their exam in a better way. The lecture videos will be provided for the Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics subjects.
Students must go through these lectures for better preparation of JEE Main 2021 exam.
Click here for Lecture Videos.
JEE Main 2021 Chemistry Video Lecture
The video lecture will include all the topics of chemistry syllabus of the JEE Main exam. Topics from simple to high difficulty level will be explained in the simplest methods.
It includes various topics such as Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Chemical Kinetics, Electrochemistry, Coordination Compounds and many other major topics.
JEE Main 2021 Physics Video Lecture
Students must watch the JEE Main video lectures for better preparations for the examination.
The video lectures will help students to build the strong conceptual understanding of fundamental & advanced level topics.
Physics video lecture will contain different topics such as Current Electricity, Electromagnetic Induction, Alternating Current, Oscillations and Waves, Electromagnetic Waves, Electrostatics, etc.
JEE Main 2021 Mathematics Video Lecture
By using Mathematics Video Lecture, students will be able to easily clear their doubts about the solutions. It will also provide the shortcut methods for solving the time-consuming questions for a better time management in the examination.
It comprises of various mathematics topics like Application of Derivatives, Complex Numbers, Trigonometry & logs, Integral calculus, Co-ordinate geometry, etc.
Benefits of Video Lectures
- Video lectures are easy to access. Students can easily access them with their mobile, laptops, PCs, etc.
- Students can learn with video lectures as per their time preferences.
- At present, video lectures are highly famous among the students as an important aspect of JEE Main & JEE Advanced preparation.
- Candidates can easily pause, rewind or re-watch the video lectures and practice the difficult topic as many times as they need.
- For better preparations, video lectures work same as the best books for IIT JEE.
- Video lectures help students to improve their research skills, problem solving, technology & research skills.
How to Prepare for JEE Main
Candidates appearing for JEE Main 2021 can check some beneficial tips and tricks here:
- Firstly, know your syllabus for JEE Main completely and plan your preparations as per the syllabus.
- Divide your syllabus as easy, tough and very tough and prepare accordingly.
- Understand the exam pattern & marking scheme to know what to expect in the exam.
- Take help from the toppers interview, sample papers and previous year question papers.
For any other queries related to JEE Main 2021 Video Lecture, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.