JEECE 2020: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Syllabus
JEECE 2020 Provisional Seat Allotment for admission in B.E/ B.Tech has been released through last round of online counselling. Its admission procedure is conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board every year. It is a state level admission process through which large number of qualifying candidates are offered admission into B.Tech and B.E degree programmes. Admission in these programmes are offered to qualifying candidates in various government or private engineering institutions and colleges located in the state of Jharkhand. The admissions are based on JEE Main score. No entrance exam is conducted by the official authority for offering admissions. Through this article we have provided complete details regarding JEECE 2020.
JEECE 2020 Notifications – Provisional Seat Allotment Released
JEECE 2020 Provisional Seat Allotment for admission in B.E/ B.Tech has been released through last round of online counselling. Check here for counselling details.
Jharkhand 2020 B.Tech Provisional Seat Allotment (2nd Round) has been released. Check here for counselling details.
JEECE examination has been scrapped by JEE Main 2020 exam conducted by NTA. Admission in B.Tech courses will be done through JEE Main 2020 scores.
JEECE 2020 Important Dates
In the below given table we have mentioned all the important JEECE Dates:
|Starting of Online application form||–|
|Last date of application submission||–|
|Declaration of Results||–|
|Starting of counselling process||21st October 2020|
JEECE 2020 Application Form
Below candidates can check various details related to the application form of JEECE 2020:
- JEECE 2020 application form process will start from the first week of April 2020.
- The complete application process will be carried out through online mode only from the website.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression.
- Last date to submit the application form online is till the fourth week of April 2020.
- Candidates must go through the complete eligibility criteria and information brochure available online before filling the application form.
- Candidates have to submit only one application as more than one application from an applicant will be rejected by the board.
- Candidates must note that any change that has to be done in the application form must be done before the submission of the application. No changes will be allowed by the board later.
The Non-refundable Application fee of JEECE 2020 for B.E/B.Tech programmes is described below:
- For General/BC-I/BC-II candidates – Rs. 900
- For ST/SC/Female candidates – Rs. 450
Candidates submit the application fee through online mode by debit/credit card or net banking method.
JEECE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Go through the below given eligibility criterion before applying for JEECE 2020:
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Qualifying Exam: Applying candidate must have passed his/her 10+2 level or its equivalent from Jharkhand state Board or any other recognized board or university.
- Qualifying Subjects: Candidate in his qualifying exam must have passed with the compulsory subjects of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must have passed with minimum marks of 45% for general and 40% for reserved candidates in their qualifying exam.
- Age Criteria: No upper or lower age limit is prescribed.
- Domicile: Applying candidate must hold permanent or local residential certificate of Jharkhand state.
JEECE 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check below the complete JEECE exam pattern:
- Exam Date and Mode: JEECE 2020 entrance test will be held in the second week of May 2020 through online CBT mode.
- Number and Type of Questions: The question paper will contain total of 150 objective type questions. Each of section will contain 50 questions.
- Language Medium: The test paper will be available both in English and Hindi Language.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of total 150 marks.
- Time Duration:Total time given to complete the exam will be of 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer,1 mark will be awarded. Negative marking of -¼ will be done for every incorrect response.
In the below table check the subject wise distribution of questions and marks:
|Subjects||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
|Total||150 questions||150 marks|
JEECE 2020 Syllabus
The Syllabus of JEECE 2020 will contain various topics from the subjects of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry. There will be a common syllabus for the entrance test as notified by CBSE for Class 12th.
Complete JEECE Syllabus can be checked by the candidates from the website.
JEECE 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidates can follow the below given preparation tips to enhance their preparation for JEECE 2020:
- Review the syllabus, exam pattern and marking pattern through the website.
- Make a proper strategy for the exam preparation.
- For more practice and knowledge of question trend, candidate can solve past year question papers and sample papers.
- Prepare notes while studying various important topics. Note each and every important concept, formulas and points.
- Also analyze your preparation level by attempting online or offline mock tests.
- Students must prepare for the exam from good sources of study material.
FAQS (Frequently Asked Questions)
JEECE 2020 Admit Card
The Board will release the admit card of JEECE 2020 after the successful registration process. Candidates will be able to download the JEECE admit card in the second week of May 2020. A direct link will be provided on the website to download the admit card. Students have to enter their registered login id and password to download it.
Candidates have to carry their admit cards on the day of appearing for the exam. No candidate will be permitted entry without the hall ticket. In case mistake arises in the details of the admit card, candidates must immediately report the problem to the authority and get it rectified.
JEECE 2020 Result
The result of JEECE 2020 will be declared on the website after the successful commencement of entrance exams and evaluation of answer sheets. Candidates can check the JEECE result and download their scorecard/rank card by entering their roll number or application number.
After the results announcement, the board will publish common and category wise merit list on the website. In case two or more candidates have secured equal marks in the entrance exam, inter-se-merit will be determined for breaking the tie.
JEECE 2020 Counselling
After the declaration of results and release of merit list, candidates will be shortlisted for conducting the JEECE Counselling. Online /Computerized Distributed Parallel Counselling has been conducted by the board from 21st October 2020. The complete counselling details and schedule will be uploaded on the website.
The Counselling process will be organized in two rounds. The selected candidates have to choose their preferred course as per merit order. In the second round of counselling the vacant seats left after the first round will be allotted to remaining candidates. Also candidates have to submit their required documents for document verification process.
If you have any query regarding JEECE 2020, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.