JEECE 2020 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Dates – Apply Here
JEECE 2020 Application Form will be available only through online mode. JEECE is replaced by JEE Mains. Candidates will get admissions into B.Tech & B.E degree programmes on the basis of scores of JEE Mains. No entrance test will be separately held for providing admission. Candidates will get admissions in various government or private engineering institutes/ colleges located in the state of Jharkhand. The Application forms of JEECE 2020 will be released in the month of June 2020. Here we are providing details regarding JEECE Application Form 2020.
JEECE 2020 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding JEECE 2020 Application Form:
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from the first week of June 2020.
- The last date to submit the application form will be till last week of June 2020.
- JEECE 2020 application form will be available through online mode.
- Candidates must also check their eligibility before applying for JEECE 2020.
- Only one application form will be accepted. More than one application form will be rejected by the board.
- Board will not provide any correction facility in the application form.
- Candidates are advised to verify their given details before submission of the application form.
- Incomplete or incorrect application form will get cancelled.
- Candidates will also have to upload passport size photograph & signature in their application form.
- A valid/ working email ID & mobile number must be registered, as important information related to application form will be sent to it.
- There will be no need to send any copy of application form to the exam conducting authority.
- After submission of application form, candidates must also take printout of their application form for further use.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application form only through online mode.
- The mode of payment will be through credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- The fee for General category/ BC-I/ BC-II category candidates will be Rs.900.
- Reserved category & female candidates will have to submit Rs.450.
- The application fee will be non-refundable & non-transferrable in nature.
JEECE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following points related JEECE 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Admissions Closing Shortly
- Nationality: Indian citizen candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent exam from Jharkhand board or any other recognized board or university.
- Mandatory subjects: Candidates must have passed qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) as their compulsory subject.
- Percentage: Candidates must have secured minimum 45% marks for general category candidates (40% for reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
- Domicile: He/ She must hold permanent or local residential certificate of Jharkhand state to apply for JEECE.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates will be also eligible to apply.
- Age limit: There will be no age limit to apply for JEECE.
JEECE 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must check following table regarding JEECE 2020 Application Dates:
|Events||Tentative Dates (2020)|
|Online application form releases||1st week of June 2020|
|Submission of application form||Last week of June 2020|
|JEECE 2020 Merit list release||July 2020|
How to apply for JEECE 2020
Candidates must follow the below given steps to apply for JEECE 2020:
- Visit the official website link. (Link will be given above)
- Go to “New Registration” option.
- First read all the instruction given.
- After that, go to ‘JEECE 2020’ link.
- Click on ‘apply’ button & proceed to fill the application form.
- Fill all required personal details like name, phone number, email ID, Date of Birth (D.O.B) etc.
- After that, fill all qualification & academic details.
- Now choose the ‘Password’.
- Re-check & verify all the given details.
- After verification, tick on ‘declaration’ option.
- Upload passport size photograph & signature in JPEG format.
- After uploading images & documents, proceed for fee payment procedure.
- Submit your application fee as per your category.
- Now, computer screen will display with the confirmation page.
- Take printout of your application form for further use.
Candidates must check these steps for how to apply for JEECE 2020. Also remember to check other basic details regarding application form, its mode, fee and much more. Candidates must also go through the eligibility criteria details to avoid rejection in their application form. It will be necessary for candidates to read above mentioned details regarding JEECE application form 2020 to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other query related to JEECE 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.