JEECE 2020 Syllabus – Check Complete Subject Wise Syllabus Here
JEECE 2020 syllabus will contain the subject-wise topics of the syllabus. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) is the organizing authority of JEECE entrance exam. Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination (JEECE) is conducted for admission to the professional engineering degree course in engineering colleges of Jharkhand state. It is a state level entrance exam. JEECE exam will be conducted as a separate exam for engineering from the year 2017. In this article, we have provided complete details of JEECE syllabus 2020.
JEECE 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus of JEECE 2020 exam will be divided into three sections such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The latest syllabus prescribed by the exam conducting authority will be considered for this exam.
Candidates can go for the NCERT books to cover all the topics of the syllabus. The syllabus will be same as the CBSE syllabus for class 11th and 12th.The detailed syllabus is mentioned below:
Relations and Functions, Algebra, Differential Calculus, Vectors and Three-Dimensional Geometry, Quadratic Equation, Sequence & Series, Complex Number, Application of Derivatives, Linear Programming and Probability.
Solid State, Solutions, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, “p”-Block Elements, “d” and “f” Block Elements, Coordination Compounds, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, Organic compounds containing Nitrogen, Biomolecules, Polymers and Chemistry in Everyday life.
Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter, Atom & Nuclei, Electronic Devices and Communication Systems.
JEECE Exam Pattern 2020
JEECE written entrance exam will be conducted through online (CBT) mode. The duration of the exam will be of about 3 hours (one for mathematics and two for physics and chemistry). 50 questions will be asked from each section which is of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
The one mark will be allotted for every correct answer and ¼ marks will be deducted for every incorrect response. The question paper will be asked in both (English & Hindi) language.
JEECE 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidates can get some JEECE 2020 preparation tips from the given section:
- Start with basics first, make sure to clear your basic concept of the logical reasoning and mathematics.
- Make a proper time table and follow it on the regular basis.
- Go through the complete exam pattern and know your syllabus.
- Solve the mock test, unsolved paper and sample papers.
- Learn some shortcut tricks and solve the problems of the mathematics quickly.
- Do yoga and eat healthy food and stay fit.
JEECE Exam Instructions
- Candidates are required to check the complete details on the admit card carefully.
- Download your admit card before the examination.
- In case of a mistake in the candidate’s personal details or academic details, should contact the officials.
- Candidates are advised to visit the exam center one day before the examination date.
- Reach the examination hall before one hour to start the examination.
- Verify carefully that there will be no mistakes or errors in the admit card.
- No request will be accepted for change in the examination center.
- Check the exam date or examination venue mentioned are accurate or not.
- Follow all the instructions given on the admit card.
If you have any other queries about JEECE 2020 Syllabus, you can leave your comments below in the comment box.