Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2019 Application Form (Released) – Apply Here
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2019 Application Form has been extended till 31st March 2019. Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee (UBTER) is the organizing authority of conducting the Uttarakhand Joint Engineering Entrance Polytechnic. It is one of the state level polytechnic entrance exams. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in various polytechnic colleges of Uttarakhand state. Candidates can get complete information of UK Polytechnic (JEEP 2019) application form in this article.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2019 Application Form
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2020 Application Form will be released in the third week of December 2019.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2019 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 31st March 2019. Click here to apply.
Click here to view notification.
Here, we have mentioned the necessary details related to the filling of application form:
- The authority has releasd the application form from 20th December (online) & from 15th January 2019 (offline).
- Candidates can access Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) application form 2019 through online & offline mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form till 28th February (offline mode) & 31st March (online mode).
- Candidates have to fill all the details required in the application form and upload the photo, Signature and other necessary documents.
- After the submission of application fee, candidates have to submit the application form and take the printout of it.
- Keep the printout of application form till the admission process gets over.
- Offline application form has to be sent through speed post in the address given below:
Joint Entrance Examination & Training,
Research Development Cell,
Upper Amwala, Dehradun- 248001
The application fee is Rs. 800/- for general category and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST categories. Candidates can deposit the application fee through online (credit card/debit card/online net banking) mode only.
JEEP Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria given below to find out whether they are eligible for applying or not:
- Age Limit: No age limit is set by the official authority to apply.
- Domicile: Either candidates hold the domicile of Uttarakhand state or should have studied in Uttarakhand.
- Qualification: Candidate must pass the 10th or equivalent exam form Uttarakhand or any other recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: It is mandatory to pass with minimum 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Mathematics and Science are the necessary subjects in the Xth standard.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2019 Dates
Here we have given the official dates for applying in Uttrakhand Poly JEEP application form.
|Online Application form release||20th December 2018|
|Offline application form filling||15th January – 28th February 2019|
|Last date for online form filling process & fee payment||31st March 2019|
|Exam date||28th & 29th April 2019|
How to Apply UK Polytechnic
Step by step how to apply for Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2019 application form process is given below:
- Navigate the official website (link will be given above).
- Select your course and click on ‘Click here to apply now’ link.
- The application form page will be displayed on the system screen.
- Now, fill the personal details, address details and tick on ‘Declaration’ and click on’ Register Now’ button.
- Now, click on ‘Click here to submit fee’ link.
- Click on ‘Online payment’ and fill the required details and click on’ Pay Now’, enter the OTP submit the fee.
- The fee receipt details will be generated on the computer screen.
- Next step is to upload the scanned images of required documents.
- Click on ‘Click here to upload photo, sign and other documents’ and upload all and click on ‘submit’ button.
- The application form will be generated in the pdf format.
- At last click on ’download/print the application form’ link.
If you have any other queries about Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) Application Form 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.