JET Agriculture 2020 Eligibility, Age Limit, Qualification Criteria
Candidates can check the complete JET Agriculture 2020 Eligibility with other mandatory eligibilities. Through JET Agriculture, admissions will be offered in the first year of B.Tech (dairy and food technology) and B.Sc (agriculture, horticulture & forestry) courses. It is a state level entrance exam which is also known by Rajasthan Joint Entrance Test. It is organized every year by the Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur. Candidates can get admission in the professional government and private agriculture institutions of the state. In this article, candidates can check the JET Agriculture Eligibility completely.
Before filling the online JET Agriculture 2020 application form candidate must ensure that he/she is eligible for sitting in the test. If any candidate will find to be mutilated the rules of admission in concern with the eligibility, their candidature will be rejected and they will be not allotted any institutions. Below candidates can check the complete eligibility criteria to appear in the examination.
Candidates those have domicile of Rajasthan state are only eligible to apply for JET Agriculture 2020. For this category candidates have to fulfill the conditions given below:
- The candidate should study the last three years of qualifying examination as a regular student in a recognized institution of Rajasthan.
- Parents of the candidate (Father or Mother) must reside in Rajasthan for a period of last 10 years continuously and the candidate has studied at least 5 years during the period in a recognized educational institution in Rajasthan.
- Son/daughter of a retired or serving employee of the Government of Rajasthan or any of the Universities or Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan that the employee has worked in Rajasthan for three years preceding duly constituted by the Government of Rajasthan by an act of Law before the last date of submission of the application.
- Son/daughter of a retired or permanent employee of Indian Defense Service of Rajasthan origin posted in Rajasthan at the time of last date of the application for admission.
- Son/daughter of serving or retired employee of Paramilitary Forces of India posted in Rajasthan at the time of last date of application for admission.
- Children of a Judge of Rajasthan High Court should submit an undertaking/affidavit showing that benefit is not claimed or availed by them in any other State.
Age: The upper age limit to apply will be 25 years (as per the 12th certificate) as on 01/01/2020.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should pass the 10+2 examination or equivalent from Rajasthan, Ajmer board/university or from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass the qualifying examination with agriculture, biology, chemistry, physics and mathematics subjects.
- Minimum Marks: It is mandatory to score 50% aggregate marks in 12th class (Arts and Commerce streams candidates are not eligible).
- Relaxations: 5% of the relaxation will be offered to the reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC-NCL/ SBC-NCL) in qualifying marks.
- Candidates those taking 5% of relaxation will not be considered in UR category.
- Candidates those having supplementary in the qualifying exam in 2020 are not eligible to sit in this examination.
- Candidates those results will be not declared till counselling will be provisionally allotted to the institutions.
If you have any query related to the JET Agriculture 2020 Eligibility, you can ask us by writing your queries in the given below comment box.