JEXPO 2018 (WB Polytechnic): Counselling Schedule, Allotment, Admission
JEXPO 2018 Special Manual Counselling has been started now. It is a state level polytechnic entrance exam, which is also referred as WB Polytechnic. JEXPO 2018 exam is organized by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education. This examination offers an opportunity to students to get admission in various polytechnic courses offered by different colleges and institutions of the West Bengal state. It is offered in the field of engineering, technology & architecture. Various government, government sponsored and self financed polytechnic colleges in West Bengal consider the JEXPO exam for providing admission. JEXPO 2018 Allotment Result (1st Phase) for pharmacy course has been released now. Students can check here details about JEXPO 2018 (WB Polytechnic) exam, including answer key, result, cut off, counselling, etc.
JEXPO 2018 Notifications:
JEXPO 2019 Application Form can be filled from 29th January 2019. Check here for JEXPO 2019.
JEXPO 2018 Offline Counselling for engineering courses has been started from 19th July 2018. Check here for counselling details.
JEXPO 2018 Allotment Result (1st Phase) for pharmacy course has been released on 20th July 2018. Check here for allotment details.
JEXPO 2018 Counselling for Pharmacy courses has been started from 16th July 2018. Check here for counselling details.
JEXPO 2018 Allotment Result (3rd Round) has been declared on 9th July 2018 through login. Check here for counselling details.
JEXPO 2018 Allotment Result (2nd Round) has been declared on 29th June 2018 through login. Check here for counselling details.
JEXPO 2018 Allotment Result (1st Round) has been released through login. Check here for counselling details.
JEXPO 2018 Counselling has been started now. Check here for counselling details.
JEXPO 2018 Result has been declared on 1st June 2018. Check here for result details.
JEXPO 2018 admit card has been released on 30th April 2018. Check here for admit card details.
JEXPO 2018 Exam Date has been revised now. Now, the examination will be organized on 20th May 2018. Check here for admit card details.
JEXPO 2018 application form Last Date has been extended till 20th March 2018. Check here for application form.
Click here to check JEXPO 2018 notification.
Click here to check JEXPO 2018 Information Bulletin.
JEXPO 2018 Exam Date
Here we are providing the official dates of JEXPO 2018:
|OMR & Online Application form available||29th January 2018|
|Last date for online & OMR form submission||20th March 2018 (Extended)|
|Admit card downloading starts||30th April 2018 (Revised)|
|Exam date||20th May 2018 (Revised)|
|Announcement of result||1st June 2018 (Revised)|
|Counselling begin||14th June 2018|
The result has been provided to students via online mode through the website. The West Bengal Polytechnic Result has been declared on 1st June 2018. Candidates can check their result by entering their enrollment number or name. Candidates are advised to take printout of the result for further admission procedure.
JEXPO 2019 examination will be regulated by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE). It is a state level polytechnic examination. Through this exam, candidates can get admission to various polytechnic/diploma courses in West Bengal state. These courses are offered in the field of engineering/technology & architecture.
JEXPO 2018 Counselling
Students can appear in the WB Polytechnic Counselling 2018 from 14th June 2018. The counselling process is conducted through online mode. Firstly candidates have to register online to participate in the counselling. Candidates have to fill their choices of colleges and courses according to their rank. After seat allotment, candidates are required to report to the allotted college with required documents and fees. Candidates have to bring their original documents along with their photocopies for the document verification process.
Documents Required at the time of Counselling/Admission:
- JEXPO 2018 admit card & rank card.
- 10th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate (if applicable).
- Category certificate (if required).
- Transfer certificate.
- Character certificate.
- Passport size photographs.
JEXPO Application Form 2018
- The JEXPO 2018 Application Form was available via online and offline mode.
- The OMR application form along with information bulletin was available at all government, government-sponsored & self-financed polytechnics affiliated to WBSCT&VE&SD [Erstwhile WBSCTE] in West Bengal and one Centre in Tripura (for JEXPO only).
- The application was released from 29th January to 20th March 2018.
- Fill all the necessary details like personal, qualification and many others in the WB Polytechnic Application Form.
- Candidates also have to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature & LTI.
- After filling the application form, take printout of it.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Submit the completed application form to the designated polytechnic centers along with the required fees.
- The online application fee is Rs. 450/- (Rs. 225/- for Kanyashree Enrollees).
- The offline application fee is Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for Kanyashree Enrollees).
- The application fee shall be submitted via online mode at the time of submitting the application at the designated centre.
Check Here – How to Fill JEXPO Application Form 2018
Candidates applying for the JEXPO exam are advised to check the eligibility before applying. The basic eligibility criteria for JEXPO 2018 examination is mentioned below:
- Qualification: Students must have cleared 10th or equivalent examination from any recognized board with English, Physical Science/Science, and Mathematics among others as subjects.
- Percentage: Students should have secured at least 35% aggregate (no rounding up) in the 10th class.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination can also apply.
- Age Limit: The date of birth should not be after 1st July 2003.
JEXPO Admit Card 2018
The WB Polytechnic Admit Card 2018 has been released on 30th April 2018. The admit card can be downloaded through the official link given on our website. Candidates have to enter their application number to download the admit card. It is mandatory to bring the admit card to the examination venue. The admit card will contain details like student’s roll number, name, exam venue, exam date, time and other exam related details.
JEXPO Exam Pattern
Check this section for exam pattern details:
- Exam Date: The examination will be held on 20th May 2018.
- Type of Question: The question paper will contain objective type questions.
- Duration: The exam duration will be two hours for each paper.
- Papers: The paper consists of two sections, i.e. Paper 1 – Mathematics and Paper 2 – Physics and Chemistry.
- No. of Question: Total 200 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Marks: The examination will be of 200 marks.
WB Polytechnic syllabus will comprise of various subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Students can prepare from these subjects for the JEXPO 2018 examination. The detailed syllabus is mentioned below:
The mathematics section will contain different topics like Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Menstruation, Trigonometry and many others.
System of measurements & Measuring devices, Change of state, Matter & Energy, Rest and Motion, Displacement, Speed, velocity and Acceleration, Light, Sound, Newton’s Laws of Motion, Work, Power, Energy, Structure of Atom, Properties of gases-pressure and temperature and many others.
Identification of matter: Physical and Chemical properties, Separation of Mixtures, Solution, Chemical reaction and chemical equation, Physical & chemical change, Oxygen, Oxides, acids, base and salts, Water, Nitrogen, Ammonia, Carbon, Fuel (Carbonaceous), Periodic Table, Chemical Bonding, Electronic theory of Oxidation & reduction and many others.
JEXPO Preparation Tips
- Find out all the details about the officially prescribed syllabus for the examination.
- Prepare a time-table and divide time equally for all the subjects.
- Include every single topic of the syllabus in your preparations.
- Take help from the best books and study materials available in the market or in the internet.
- Practice previous years question papers and sample papers it will help you to know more about the exam pattern.
- Take care of your health, do meditation and yoga it will help you concentrate more in your studies.
For any other queries about JEXPO 2018 (WB Polytechnic), you may leave your queries below in the comment box.