JEXPO 2020 Exam Pattern, WB Polytechnic Pattern & Syllabus
JEXPO 2020 Exam Pattern aware the candidates about complete exam pattern which will be asked on the day of exam. Candidates can prepare themselves for the exam as per the given below exam pattern. JEXPO is the state level entrance exam of the state of West Bengal. The written exam will be conducted by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education. It is also known as Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnics. Every year, many candidates appeared in this exam to get admission in diploma courses in the polytechnic institutions of the state. In this article, candidates can check the complete JEXPO Exam Pattern 2020, including types of question, exam mode, marking scheme, time duration, etc.
JEXPO 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates are advised to check the exam pattern to score good marks and to make a strategy to crack the exam. In this section candidates can check the complete exam pattern of JEXPO 2020:
JEXPO Admit Card will be released from 16th April 2020. Candidates will be able to access the admit card through the online mode only. To download the admit card, candidates will have to select the exam and enter the required details.
- Course: Diploma in Engineering/Technology.
- Mode of Exam: Exam will be conducted through offline mode (OMR Answer Sheet).
- Exam Dates: The examination will be held on 26th April 2020.
- Papers: The exam of JEXPO will be divided into two papers.
- Paper-1: It will be conducted for Mathematics.
- Paper-2: It will be conducted for Physics and Chemistry subjects.
- Types of Questions: Questions will be asked in the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) Type pattern.
- Numbers of Questions: The whole question paper will be comprised of total 100 questions.
- 50 questions will be asked in Mathematics (Paper-1).
- 50 questions will be asked in Physics and Chemistry (Paper-2), i.e. 25 for each subject.
- Marks: The paper will be of total 100 marks (Mathematics – 50 marks; Physics – 25 marks; Chemistry – 25 marks).
- Duration of Examination: The maximum time allotted for each paper will be of about 2 hours (120 minutes).
- Session: The exam will be conducted on two sessions, i.e. 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon (mathematics) and 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM (Physics & Chemistry).
- Use of the Pen: Candidates have to use only Black/Blue ball point pen to circle the answers.
- Marking: For each correct answer +1 mark will be given. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer.
JEXPO 2020 Exam Pattern
In the table given below, we have provided subject wise weightage of questions:
|Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Total||100 questions||100 marks|
JEXPO 2020 Syllabus
The JEXPO 2020 Syllabus has been prepared by the West Bengal exam conducting authority. The whole syllabus comprise of the 10th class syllabus. Candidates have to study mathematics (for first paper), chemistry and physics (for second paper) subjects. Candidates are advised to study their syllabus thoroughly.
Exam Day Instructions
Candidates can also check the instruction for the day of exam in this section.
- Candidates will not be allowed to use any graph papers, log tables, calculators, cell phones and other electronic gadgets in the examination hall.
- Candidates are strictly advised not to write anything in the OMR answer sheet for any kind of rough work.
- Candidates are instructed to reach the examination hall before 30 minutes of the commencement of the exam.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the examination hall without permission of the Centre-in Charge.
- Do not leave the examination hall without handing over the OMR sheet to the on-duty invigilator.
If you have any queries related to the JEXPO 2020 Exam Pattern, you can ask us by leaving your queries in the given below comment box.